Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Offer Non-playing role

Hi, 

I have a 30 years old player with 2 years left out of his contract and wants to leave but also he is willing to take a Non-playing role.

My question is, if he becomes a player-coach he can then leave as normal staff or he must stay until the contract will expire? 

I did save and made him a coach and I can't see the option to offer him an player contract extension, on the contract page is say duration N/A, wage N/A. 

Thanks, 

Edited by George Traistă

I think he will stay at your club indefinitely, once his contract expires he will become a free agent but will still be on your coaching staff even if he signs with a club, I'm not 100% on this but I think it happened to me months ago when I was playing my lower league save. 

3 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

When his contract expires you should be able to offer him a new contract and he'll most likely want less money than he is currently on, so many loopholes in this game 😂🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I know that when you offer a contract they will ask for the moon and when they want a contract is half of that. The bad thing is kindnof upset and he wants a new challenge. I usually sell those players but I would like to keep this for a while. 

I had this situation in FMM19 and after my player-coach's contract expired he left the club due to being out of contract, he also left my coaching team. 

47 minutes ago, Yong-Jun said:

I had this situation in FMM19 and after my player-coach's contract expired he left the club due to being out of contract, he also left my coaching team. 

Bad news then... I hope he will not leave.