Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

Football Manager Mobile 2021 is now available to pre order on Google Play and iOS AppStore and will be released on November 24th priced at £8.99. Vibe is the best place to discuss the new version of FMM so it would be great to hear what you all think will be added to the new game or what you are desperate to see changed or improved upon.

Headline Features

• New Leagues: Argentina, Mexico and the fully licensed Canadian Premier League.
  • Tactics Revamp: New tactical templates, New player roles and custom set pieces.
  • Brand new Dynamics: Squad hierarchy, social groups and club captains.
  • Improved Interaction: There are more opportunities to communicate in FMM21, including new conversation topics and answers. Players now give more feedback too and are vocal about events they experience.
  • Far more detail: Establish feeder clubs to secure loan destinations for young stars. Dive deeper into media responsibilities and customise pre season by arranging your own friendlies.

Screenshots

image.thumb.jpeg.01905f46555ee3069ff7fe4883e7a9f7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.45204ba0de597dba5a7282d53a978de5.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.d1f313caaada9e98a86b4bbbd6b5e6f4.jpeg

image.jpeg.6bbe105af1081854f0da42fcbfafaf68.jpegimage.jpeg.2b87eae87ad5b59d5e094314b43e20ab.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.154b2f6aa0bda8a0312c9f3171c0d964.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.d54cc585fcc9def38ca9c09f7279fea2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4bf95c68c32829ad43853c856049bbd1.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.3ddf6ffc1ebad1f26a81a99d84d75a77.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6a225ddf159d61f36ea111135a2288b4.jpeg

95DDD1CB-4E92-4023-8571-E18F66FAE88E.thumb.jpeg.4a0b81df0442cec0c8e28d8ea7bf0c47.jpegA8321E99-2BBF-45F5-A439-E47C71FE2F32.thumb.jpeg.2334fcc3adc92a7e08bba8b1bd376bc3.jpegCDC085F8-31E2-460C-A60C-3CF997777DD0.thumb.jpeg.92e0413f78dd1212b01e91f59463eaa5.jpegBCCFA077-06EC-44BB-BB4B-30ED7B23B8C4.thumb.jpeg.e6cf64fde2bafbf1496a1504c2677826.jpegCDCACF55-E129-4984-834E-B981E85F8610.thumb.jpeg.26f746a810721062f14b70b5b3ce4d9b.jpeg

As more information is available I will add it to this post.

The question of how COVID will be reflected in FM is tackled in this article from SI.

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/our-approach-covid-19-fm21

This article is obviously PC FM centric but I would imagine there will be a similar approach taken with FMM as well.

😍😍😍 Can't wait, if the game was to change nothing I'd still buy it, so if any changes are made its an added bonus for me, of course they're going to make changes, I'm just intrigued to see what they are

1. More complex finances

2. Different approach in player sign up negotiations and transfer negociations

3. Better AI in terms of player training and development 

1 hour ago, Idlan Zahin said:

Please make 3D match please

Don't think this will happen, atleast for the time being anyway.

It would be great if you could edit the leagues. E.g stick Barca, Real and Bayern in the premier league and turn it into a super league. That would be fun.

Would also like to see the regens come back with different nationalities just to mix things up with regards to league/club reputations as the seasons go on.

Can we just remember the world we live in at the moment, who knows how much development FMM has had. 

They finished working on 2020 right before the pandemic which basically stopped or at least limited everything for months. The fact it appears like a slight delay and the fact we have no release date yet aren't exactly things screaming expect much. 

4 hours ago, Idlan Zahin said:

Please make 3D match please

100% agree with this. I want Press Conferencss too.

Oh wait, no I don’t.

9 minutes ago, Rob said:

100% agree with this. I want Press Conferencss too.

Oh wait, no I don’t.

Definately team talks 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Definately team talks 😂😂😂

oh, yes. Maybe better player discussion too

Edited by George Traistă
1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

oh, yes. Maybe better player discussion too

i was joking mate 🤣

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

i was joking mate 🤣

I was not. I have played the pc games some years and some features, like team talk I want it in fmm

52 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I was not. I have played the pc games some years and some features, like team talk I want it in fmm

Not in FMM mate sorry

Better AI in building the squad and reacting during matches (reactions to your tactical/lineup/formation changes) and make their starting lineup/tactics more suitable for every match

If we are to get team talks and press conferences then I plead with Si to make them a bit of a nonsense feature, whereby if I just send my assistant then the perfect outcome will occur. I spend plenty of time playing this game but time is a big thing for me and I don’t want spend too much time just jumping through hoops putting in the right answers as it’ll all be easy to work out after about five minutes I’m sure.

I actually don’t expect or even want any new features and if we could get the current game with an updated database and a few of the bugs ironed out (wishful thinking) I’d be happy.

Edited by Ian

Hope SI would finish the negotiations to make Germany national team playable again, without a need to edit the savefile. They were briefly playable this year.

Also, a new league from South America, and a fifth playable league slot would be nice too.

I want them to add more leagues like the Argentine or Brazilian leagues. 

Also higher chances of finding good youth players in places other than Europe and South America just to mix things up.

Maybe also a bit more of a refined searching method when searching for players. 

• If they can add one or two African League to the game.
  • The game sound(supporters cheering sound and referee whistling)
  • The German national team
  • The VAR was working but it hardly accept goals.

Thank you

Edited by Frimpong Evans
10 hours ago, Ian said:

If we are to get team talks and press conferences then I plead with Si to make them a bit of a nonsense feature, whereby if I just send my assistant then the perfect outcome will occur. I spend plenty of time playing this game but time is a big thing for me and I don’t want spend too much time just jumping through hoops putting in the right answers as it’ll all be easy to work out after about five minutes I’m sure.

I actually don’t expect or even want any new features and if we could get the current game with an updated database and a few of the bugs ironed out (wishful thinking) I’d be happy.

This.

Lots of things should be sorted before 3d gets introduced..personally I prefer 2d but I understand most people don't especially if they are relatively new to fmm

One thing I would really like is us to be able to negotiate job offers so we take over when season ends and not immediately 

12 hours ago, Ian said:

In the PC version I got 100% press attendance 😂 just fear my assistant would do shit like they to in team talks

11 hours ago, lm151102 said:

I want them to add more leagues like the Argentine or Brazilian leagues. 

Also higher chances of finding good youth players in places other than Europe and South America just to mix things up.

Maybe also a bit more of a refined searching method when searching for players. 

I agree. Though I'd love to compete in both Brazilian Serie A and São Paulo league again (Last time I did was in 15. Man, the schedule was hectic, not to mention Copa Libertadores, but it was fun), it won't happen due to licensing problem  - so Argentinian league could be a decent choice.

About the search feature, I hope they would add an option to search for players who have second nation - I've always want this, since it would make my job of stealing good players from other nation be easier, instead of fiddling with hex to find them. That, and a way to convince a player to join the national team too.

I wonder if the EFL salary cap will be introduced. I know its been brought because of Covid but i'm pretty sure it could end up being permanent.

Can't wait, ive really enjoyed FM20, maybe cause of the up to date transfers etc. Not much has to change for me, just abit better AI and maybe a longer career then 30, as my phone is pretty decent. Wish you could have unlimited seasons at a certain price, then people can choose weather they want to or not, depending on the phone etc

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I wonder if the EFL salary cap will be introduced. I know its been brought because of Covid but i'm pretty sure it could end up being permanent.

The salary cap has nothing to do with the virus. It’s been in planning for a couple of years now I think.

Can’t see it being included personally. Similar things ie squad rules haven’t been implemented properly in the past.

I’m with @Ashez I don’t expect an awful lot this year tbh however for all the criticism SI have come in for in the last few years they probably deserve to be cut some slack this year.

On 25/09/2020 at 23:50, Ian said:

Agree totally mate. Keep FMM as a pick up and go game rather than flood it with press conferences, team talks etc. Updated DB, few bugs sorted and possible a new league or two to try would be ideal for me.