Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

FuddledFox

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

BTW, I am refreshing the Play Store every hour or just in case SI put it up early and none of you lot have noticed it!! 😄

i pre-registered or whatever, and it said that they'll notify me "as soon as" it's available. believe it when i see it. i am planning to hit it HARD when i get it, work and family be damned - vague hope of banging out the first season by the end of the day, but hopefully, all will be revealed tomorrow!!

21 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Guess I know where the 4th would be at 🧐

Stroking a turtle.

43 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i pre-registered or whatever, and it said that they'll notify me "as soon as" it's available. believe it when i see it. i am planning to hit it HARD when i get it, work and family be damned - vague hope of banging out the first season by the end of the day, but hopefully, all will be revealed tomorrow!!

I'm pre-registered too, doesn't stop me refreshing it!

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Stroking a turtle.

Ahh, I'm sure you'll be referring to Yoshi the latest wonderkid in FMM21...

Spoiler

Great tackle by Harry McGuire at 2:03... He doesn't give up though...

Edited by Scratch

Am I wrong in thinking that the game is usually released around 8/9pm, the night before official release day? Not sure if I'm getting my hopes up for nothing 

12 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Am I wrong in thinking that the game is usually released around 8/9pm, the night before official release day? Not sure if I'm getting my hopes up for nothing 

Depends when they press the live button and the store updates. Typically it has leaked the day before in the late evening though yeah. 

7 hours ago, Sss1234 said:

Tomorrow will be the date fmm21 release.

i am so excited but i am worried about the bugs.

fmm 20 has so many bugs which is killing me and i hope sega and si will fix them.

Me too broo. Bugs is annoying. Hope this FMM21 better. Need much much patience to get better game update then. 

The game always has bugs unfortunately. There won't ever be a point where they aren't having to fix things, as much as we'd all like that to be the case.

18 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

The game always has bugs unfortunately. There won't ever be a point where they aren't having to fix things, as much as we'd all like that to be the case.

Sometimes a bug fix causes other bugs so maybe that's why some bugs never get fixed. 

Is it known if we can arrange feeder clubs ourselves? 

On FMT, it's very useful, especially getting around work permits etc. The thing is, you have no say in what club the board will agree a partnership with 

In Scotland especially, there's absolutely no point in sending a player over the age of 18 to a lower league club (if you have high hopes for him), the standard just isn't good enough 

Celtic sent Callum McGregor on loan to Notts County years ago, and he still credits them for helping him become as good as he is 

It'd be a big bonus for Scottish clubs to form partnerships with English League One sides 

32 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Sometimes a bug fix causes other bugs so maybe that's why some bugs never get fixed. 

The game has had bugs since the series started. It's just something that isn't going to change.

It won't stop me playing it though.

Game has bugs and that is perfectly natural to happen

Positive side is I did not have game breaking bugs in few years now

Just now, wtvching said:

RELEASED!

Don’t just post “RELEASED” and get everyone’s hopes up. If you have the game as it’s out in your region prove it.

It is out in Hong Kong..few more hours and we get it too

10 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

It is out in Hong Kong..few more hours and we get it too

In what time you think? :) 

3 minutes ago, Arzii94 said:

In what time you think? :) 

Midnight more then likely

5 minutes ago, Kuig said:

When is released time for Europe?

FYI, it's released like 23:00 on 23rd Nov Hong Kong time. I reckon it will be available there in Europe real soon. 

added 0 minutes later
5 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

First screenshots and its Spurs, 2020 couldn't be worse 😂

well... 😅

19 minutes ago, wtvching said:

IMG_4098.thumb.PNG.dbfa769290dc93a9bc7def0d063f7e14.PNG

IMG_4099.PNG

IMG_4100.PNG

Couldn’t start better! Spurs fan 💪🥳

Awesome!

Just found out our system is down tomorrow in work so got the day off, what are the chances 😎

14 minutes ago, RichD said:

Awesome!

Just found out our system is down tomorrow in work so got the day off, what are the chances 😎

Your off and I’m on my first day back tomorrow as got my negative test back from covid the levels of jealousy are staggering 

8 minutes ago, ScottishFMM said:

Your off and I’m on my first day back tomorrow as got my negative test back from covid the levels of jealousy are staggering 

Ohh no way, that’s very annoying, I would say I’m sorry but I’m not 🤣

Just now, RichD said:

Ohh no way, that’s very annoying, I would say I’m sorry but I’m not 🤣

I honestly don’t blame you Rich! The misses and daughter may take a backseat when I come home tomorrow😂

I wonder guys, which team you'll choose to start your first save on FMM21? 

I'm usually starting with Chelsea but this time around I will start probably with Bournemouth in Championship.