News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

FuddledFox

A new colour scheme ever year was my favourite thing as well 🙈🤣

9 minutes ago, westyorksnffc said:

63339D1C-7A8C-4CA0-BA22-7F7D53992777.png

Omg they added the argentinian league, now i can die in peace

7 minutes ago, RichD said:

A new colour scheme ever year was my favourite thing as well 🙈🤣

Oh yes, and half way thru the year you can change the menu overlay to greysclae to feel something new 😂

added 0 minutes later
2 minutes ago, Lautaro Bianchi said:

Omg they added the argentinian league, now i can die in peace

Yesss! Mexico as well. 

I have been playing this game for 7 years wating for this sole moment THE MEXICAN LEAGUE IN FMM. It's one of my happiest moments of such a wierd year. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW Im hyped, im freaking hyped for this. Absolutely beautiful moment. F*cking yes!!!

Go have a read on my article from one year ago. A lot of things have changed since in Mexico so I will gladly address them in a new article

So with the released screenshots of FMM21, they've added Canada, Mexico and Argentina!

What's everyone's thoughts?

Personally Mexico and Argentina are 2 I've wanted for years!

Nice additions them and earlier than I expected. Dreading to see what they'll do to Bobby thought after the rough 6 months he's had......Oranges for days 😭

Some interesting leagues, particularly Mexico and Argentina. Look forward to some new features now. 

18 minutes ago, S4NCH0 said:

Go have a read on my article from one year ago. A lot of things have changed since in Mexico so I will gladly address them in a new article

Mexican league, as some other South American leagues are amazing in terms of how the league system works and combined with continental cups you get to play a lot of games so I bet there will be some challenges to be taken and records to be set using Liga MX

Definitely looking forward to trying to one of those leagues, although I already have two epics planned so god knows when, children permitting!

31 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Definitely looking forward to trying to one of those leagues, although I already have two epics planned so god knows when, children permitting!

Has to be a Goal a Mile challenge all the way down the America’s.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Maybe if you can make a 100 years career 😂

46 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Trouble was I did find it a bit tedious this year in a country where I didn't know the geography as well (as I do in Britain) - means you end up needing to check almost every job vacancy...

We'll see though :)

34 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Trouble was I did find it a bit tedious this year in a country where I didn't know the geography as well (as I do in Britain) - means you end up needing to check almost every job vacancy...

We'll see though :)

Over 3k miles between Mexico and Argentina might be a slight issue as well :(

107F3BED-3052-4BBA-A773-9392A259B01B.thumb.png.634deca2e43ccf2cb680ed86c80d7806.png

The wording in their post makes me think we won't see anything like press conferences, team talks, etc. or anything that may take a ton of time. "Perfect for managers bursting with ambition but short on time" 

Really looking forward to this!

20 minutes ago, Calervesi said:

The wording in their post makes me think we won't see anything like press conferences, team talks, etc. or anything that may take a ton of time. "Perfect for managers bursting with ambition but short on time" 

Really looking forward to this!

That's always been the point of FMM and why things like team talks and press conferences won't ever show up. They've always said they're wary of the time impact of new additions. 

10 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Should I be worried that the game isn't showing up on my Google play store

Likely just hasn't updated yet, if you go to their site from the above tweet and click the play store option it'll be there. 

Just now, Ashez said:

Likely just hasn't updated yet, if you go to their site from the above tweet and click the play store option it'll be there. 

Yep that done the trick, cheers mate

Happy that Argentina was added gonna be fun to manage and look at youth in the country. I think they shouldve added brazil rather than canada

Adding Argentina is a real game changer can’t wait to use some random guys who have no idea about English to play with Braintree

As a South American, I was happy with the addition of the Argentine league. But this is far from what the game needs most, I have been waiting for years for more improved AI in the selection of the team, in the signings, in the financial part, in the development of the young players. As it stands, in a few years of play the drop in the level of the teams is already noticeable and the more the years pass, the weaker the teams become (weird signings, without money) and the average level of the best players drops a lot too (development bad young players).

I really hope this year will improve. And I also understand that for commercial purposes, the cost-benefit of these changes visible as new leagues are better than invisible changes like the improvement of AI. Anyway, I'm a big fan, it's basically the only game I play. It is undoubtedly the best in its category.

(Discover English, I'm using an online translator).

19 minutes ago, brunotoddy456 said:

As a South American, I was happy with the addition of the Argentine league. But this is far from what the game needs most, I have been waiting for years for more improved AI in the selection of the team, in the signings, in the financial part, in the development of the young players. As it stands, in a few years of play the drop in the level of the teams is already noticeable and the more the years pass, the weaker the teams become (weird signings, without money) and the average level of the best players drops a lot too (development bad young players).

I really hope this year will improve. And I also understand that for commercial purposes, the cost-benefit of these changes visible as new leagues are better than invisible changes like the improvement of AI. Anyway, I'm a big fan, it's basically the only game I play. It is undoubtedly the best in its category.

(Discover English, I'm using an online translator).

All good, that was quite clear to read :) and yeah I think most people on here would agree with you. We will see - maybe they have improved it. They're not going to mention something like that in the headline announcement, but at least we know it's only four weeks until we get to try it now 😎

Nothing new again. 

I hoped atleast they let us train the hidden stats like set-piece taking or composure. I can't understand why we still don't have set piece tactics, that is a basic requirement of fm. 

Also somebody said 3d is too much for smartphones, I am sorry but have you been living under a rock? Smartphones are handling games of insane quality easily for the last 2-3 years and obviously they can start with the 3d engine of fm09 at first. If some phones can't handle it then they can switch over to 2d display just like how people use enchaced match engine instead of the old engine. Also, I am pretty sure people who buy this game legally don't have potato phones so pls stop making these excuses. Covid f**d up the development for sure but I hope we get some real changes soon instead of just database updates.