Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now


FuddledFox
 Share

Recommended Posts

I hope they have fixed the issues with transfers. In my save, Man city had both Ederson and Ter stegen

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Balu Vijay said:

I hope they have fixed the issues with transfers. In my save, Man city had both Ederson and Ter stegen

Pep likes his goal keepers to be good with the ball 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some might say FMM is dying or on its last legs but the series is only getting bigger! 

Screenshot_20201101_205746_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.bd861032cdfc934efade6759a1c758b4.jpg

1m seller is massive, especially as the others make up the other 1.5m. 

Hopefully this is the wake up call SI need to push and develop FMM, 21 is some chance! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Some might say FMM is dying or on its last legs but the series is only getting bigger! 

Screenshot_20201101_205746_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.bd861032cdfc934efade6759a1c758b4.jpg

1m seller is massive, especially as the others make up the other 1.5m. 

Hopefully this is the wake up call SI need to push and develop FMM, 21 is some chance! 

You'd expect numbers to rise again with the lockdowns too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

You'd expect numbers to rise again with the lockdowns too.

 

It's clearly had an impact, I was looking into the sales last year with @FuddledFoxjust for a laugh and 2019 we'd speculated was way under 500k. The App Store said 100k+ Iirc, maybe 200k I don't remember and Apple don't give out the information so we were ball parking. I looked last week to see it was 500k+ on Android alone so I believed it likely broke 1m which is has. 

Alot of factors went into that I guess like lockdown and the stopping of footy, which is almost on the horizon of this games release. SI need to capitalise on this momentum as it could be game changing for the series. A 1m+ selling game is no joke  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round of applause of all of us. 👏👏

SI you may get the finger out and as Ash says capitalize on these growing figures. 

We can all say we were apart of history in the years to come when FMM breaks records all over the shop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The job is also now on us, we now know FMM has a one million strong player base yet Vibe has what 100 members that regularly contribute? We need to produce guides, tactics, articles, discussions, careers, challenges and whatever else to bring people into our community. We now know they're out there and it's up to us to bring them to Vibe. This is a massive opportunity for the site and the game to grow so while it's up to SI to produce the game it's up to us to support the community! Let's work together to make 2021 massive!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The job is also now on us, we now know FMM has a one million strong player base yet Vibe has what 100 members that regularly contribute? We need to produce guides, tactics, articles, discussions, careers, challenges and whatever else to bring people into our community. We now know they're out there and it's up to us to bring them to Vibe. This is a massive opportunity for the site and the game to grow so while it's up to SI to produce the game it's up to us to support the community! Let's work together to make 2021 massive!! 

Couldnt agree more Ash, 2021 here we come 🚂🚂🚂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will Vibe get to do any feature announcements like in the past ? Or all done on SI? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Will Vibe get to do any feature announcements like in the past ? Or all done on SI? 

The last few years they have kept it all in house using there own social channels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the wait for any news or snippets of info from SI is tedious....

 

give us something please!!!

 

 

/end rant

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

135F4743-F385-488B-B1D4-3900B057C5D2.thumb.jpeg.3d24533b9ce5fda1fa89a91be55e5d5b.jpeg

@Kun Aguero He’s in FIFA 21 so I suppose we’ll see him in FMM 21 too!

A first Malaysian 1KC maybe?🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

A first Malaysian 1KC maybe?🤔

Exactly what I’m thinking. Also the first Malaysian to be in the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Exactly what I’m thinking. Also the first Malaysian to be in the game

Natxo Insa and La'Vere Corbin-Ong are in the DB, but I'm not sure what combination you have to load to actually get them. Also Curran Ferns (Singh) was in the original DB (at an Australian club, so I guess you need to load Australia), but dropped out in the Winter Update. But you won't be doing a 1KC with any of them! 😄

All of them are dual nationality, but have Malaysia as their main nationality. There are 5 others with Malaysia as their second nationality.

Anyway, hope Hakim makes it in! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Exactly what I’m thinking. Also the first Malaysian to be in the game

What club does he play for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, that was unexpected! I thought SI would add European leagues like Ukraine, Swiss and Sweden but that's pretty cool. The new leagues complements the MLS nicely as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

What club does he play for?

 

4 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Jerantut FA in the 4th tier of Malaysian football

He plays for K.V. Kortrijk from Belgian Pro League now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will love to see more tactical role like Enganché, Mezzala etc. on football manager mobile. 

Edited by Bateod
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Bateod said:

Will love to see more tactical role like Enganché, Mezzala etc. 

I’ve been hoping it for years especially when my FM on pc uses Raumdeuter and Enganche in my 3-2-3-2 setup

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I’ve been hoping it for years especially when my FM on pc uses Raumdeuter and Enganche in my 3-2-3-2 setup

Same here too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the fact there is new leagues to be added again this year, Really enjoy playing both FMM and FM on PC but not a massive need for much to change in FMM tbh. I myself would've enjoyed the game if they didn't do any changes so anything is a bonus. One thing that would be cool addition would be a better transfer deadline day as it's always a massive part of any managers career.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted this on the SI forum but I’ve thankfully come across this place which seems a bit more vibrant so hoping for your views....agree or disagree. 
 

Great game, love it, and spent (too) many hours enjoying it. However, two areas for me that should be adjusted to improve the challenge in a way that players of all capabilities could hopefully get on board with as it would simply add to the realism. 
 

1) CPU transfers - opposing clubs, particularly top clubs, are terrible at buying players. They either don’t spend their money or buy too many mediocre/poor players that add nothing to the squad and very quickly the quality of opposition falls as they don’t replace their top players as their squads age. I appreciate in real life transfers are very much hit and miss but for me there are far too many misses and a lack of top clubs maintains their first 11 standard never mind improving on it. 

 

2) Adjusting wage budget - hugely unrealistic. I can be managing a ‘small team’ and if I manage to sell a couple of players for big money I can suddenly  reduce my transfers budget, in turn increase wage budget hugely and start shopping in the football equivalent of Harrods in terms of wages. This just isn’t realistic, in real life smaller clubs sell for big money every so often but it doesn’t lead to a long term benefit of paying out big wages....certainly not to the same impact FM allows. I think when smaller clubs sell for big money a chunk of the fee should be taken to put towards running costs/infrastructure and the impact on wage budget when reducing transfer budget should be less dramatic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Papacino said:

I posted this on the SI forum but I’ve thankfully come across this place which seems a bit more vibrant so hoping for your views....agree or disagree. 
 

Great game, love it, and spent (too) many hours enjoying it. However, two areas for me that should be adjusted to improve the challenge in a way that players of all capabilities could hopefully get on board with as it would simply add to the realism. 
 

1) CPU transfers - opposing clubs, particularly top clubs, are terrible at buying players. They either don’t spend their money or buy too many mediocre/poor players that add nothing to the squad and very quickly the quality of opposition falls as they don’t replace their top players as their squads age. I appreciate in real life transfers are very much hit and miss but for me there are far too many misses and a lack of top clubs maintains their first 11 standard never mind improving on it. 

 

2) Adjusting wage budget - hugely unrealistic. I can be managing a ‘small team’ and if I manage to sell a couple of players for big money I can suddenly  reduce my transfers budget, in turn increase wage budget hugely and start shopping in the football equivalent of Harrods in terms of wages. This just isn’t realistic, in real life smaller clubs sell for big money every so often but it doesn’t lead to a long term benefit of paying out big wages....certainly not to the same impact FM allows. I think when smaller clubs sell for big money a chunk of the fee should be taken to put towards running costs/infrastructure and the impact on wage budget when reducing transfer budget should be less dramatic. 

Your spot on with both points mate and glad to hear you've found Vibe, it's a great site, so welcome, anyway back to your points, you'll find a lot of people share the sentiment with both issues, AI recruitment is for lack of a better word idiotic that we hoped is improved and also I agree on the smaller clubs, it is fare too easy to make money and be successful in the lower leagues at the same time, but I don't see this being improved unless there is a complete revamp of the finances system on FMM, I can't see them having had the time to do this though for FMM 2021 so I think we may have to wait for another year

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...