Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

FuddledFox

1. Abilty to take any club I want after I resign,

2. Editable transfer fee - In addition to current way using only +/- need to have a way to set the transfer fee value when in negotiations.

3. Better filters for player search - So I can do any between age, wage and value I want and not the set ones.

4. Better transfer negotiations - at the moment AI clubs will want ridiculous fees for their players but want less for when they approach your players

5. Customizable columns in scout results/shortlist.

Edited by Stormz

Man I'm so hyped already. 
Pretty happy with this years edition, but like others have already said more playable leagues would be pretty neat (ukrainian prem), same as a fifth league to simulate, phones should be able to handle it nowadays. 

Although my pet peeve would be the stat tracking and I hope they expand on that. I would love to see the history and title wins for other clubs and managers same as we got with the player history page and our own manager history page. It would add a lot to immersion imo being able to track other clubs and managers successes.

I wonder if we're going to see the number of penalties double (due to the handball rule)... 🤣

Only thing i want FMM21 to have is the option to download and play any leagues you want,like in Cyberfoot

Edited by Vladimir-Yugoslav
On 25/09/2020 at 12:04, Idlan Zahin said:

Please make 3D match please

I absolutely agree with this, I see other football manager games having 3D, and they're not as interesting or good as FMM, I'll totally appreciate if it's in 3D

Everyone keep talm bout make 3D this, pressure conference that.

How about if we are able to choose player's number kit for national team and the ability to edit player's Full Name, Surname and Nickname through in-game editor for example is Ronaldinho.

I've constantly bought IGE since the FMM 17 and I'm completely unsatisfied on how limited it is to edit the database.

23 hours ago, Avinza said:

Everyone keep talm bout make 3D this, pressure conference that.

How about if we are able to choose player's number kit for national team and the ability to edit player's Full Name, Surname and Nickname through in-game editor for example is Ronaldinho.

I've constantly bought IGE since the FMM 17 and I'm completely unsatisfied on how limited it is to edit the database.

Totally agree, the editor is very limited. Someone asked about nicknames over on the SI forum and a dev responded that they have it on their tick list. Lets hope it makes a return, it was possible to change  them in '17, I think.

Edited by GosHH

I would love some sort of multiplayer element.  I know this is highly unlikely to ever be but maybe a Leader-board or something that compares your manager profiles. (Actually would like that in solo also to compare my manager profile with my previous saves).  

More tactics - When attacking/when defending/set pieces etc

Scrolling to next player from any screen

More Trophies/Achievements/Challenges

And a personal addition, an export function of data as I love spreadsheets.

And agree to majority of other peoples like to haves in this thread.  Although, not a fan of it becoming a 3d pitch but if they did include I would like this to be a feature you get to decide if 3d is on/off.

6 hours ago, GosHH said:

Totally agree, the editor is very limited. Someone asked about nicknames over on the SI forum and a dev responded that they have it on their tick list. Lets hope it makes a return, it was possible to change  them in '17, I think.

It. Never. Was.

14 minutes ago, Avinza said:

It. Never. Was.

It was. Albeit in the pre game editor, there  is even a thread about it from 2015 on here.

Edited by GosHH
Grammar
12 hours ago, GosHH said:

It was. Albeit in the pre game editor, there  is even a thread about it from 2015 on here.

Well, the pre-game editor was built by a community member, not SI Games, so wasn't official. I don't think it was ever part of the In Game Editor, but it would be good if they added it. Or it would be even better if they just generated better names in the first place! 😄

BTW, you used to be able to set a common name or nickname using changes.txt. Or at least it's a field in the changes.txt generator. But I've seen lots of people saying changes.txt doesn't work reliably anymore, so who knows whether that still works or not...

Didn't realize it was community made, thanks for the info!

On 25/09/2020 at 13:04, Idlan Zahin said:

Please make 3D match please

To add, I much rather have it stay 2D for the battery life's sake and/or SI put more processing power into the simulation of matches and the AI. The AI is downright mentally handicapped in this game, and I get it its a mobile game after all, but I would love to get a more realistic and challenging experience. Maybe put in a difficulty setting or something.

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

BTW, you used to be able to set a common name or nickname using changes.txt. Or at least it's a field in the changes.txt generator. But I've seen lots of people saying changes.txt doesn't work reliably anymore, so who knows whether that still works or not...

With all the copyright issues surrounding images I wouldn't be surprised if text changes were broken in game tbh. Things like "fixing licence names" in game like leagues or Juve for example isn't a good look. Iirc text changes suddenly stopped working in the update Brazil lost its licence, I think once the league was removed in the next installment though they worked again, so I wouldn't be surprised if SI just broke them. 

Tbf I'm assuming alot as I've not bothered with text changes since the PSP days 😂

I'm really looking forward to this now I have a Chromebook. Was struggling to play on my mobile as the screen was too small, kept giving me headaches. 

I've been playing FM20 on it and it's so much better! Roll on FM21.

what i wish would happen in fmm21

- Fix DM rating in EME!!!

- Add new role like false nine, raumdeuter, mezzala, roaming playmaker, inverted wingback in full back, regista, etc. wingers definitely need more role cause all of them only got 3 roles (Wide AM only has AP IF and Winger, while ML,MR only has WM,DW, and wide midfielder)

- Maybe fix the restoring transaction pop up everytime you open the game. its not actually annoying but its just some room for improvement lol

- AI in season 2 and beyond is just too boring, they'll just play contain, defensive, or counter which make the game just too easy for me

I’d love some South American leagues and the ability to play in the Copa Libertadores. Would be great to take charge of Boca. 

7 hours ago, RichDave32 said:

The Atletico bit is 😁

You should've seen Scotland football premier league history 😳

First and foremost I would love a more complex scouting system. Right now you send blank, just the region... at least I want to add the age range or position. 

7 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

First and foremost I would love a more complex scouting system. Right now you send blank, just the region... at least I want to add the age range or position. 

Agreed, this always frustrates me. Be nice to add even a couple of new options to that. 

The scouting system is pretty useless as you can just go straight to player search and filter everything you want (attributes, nation, age etc.) I think if they are to improve the scouting system then player search, scouting agency and the scouting system would all need to be overhauled, so I can't see that being changed in FMM 2021, I think the developers would need a bit more time with it, but I'd loved to see it

What about foreign player restrictions like in FM? For example to play in Australia with just 4 foreign players instead of 20.. :) 

This would make the game more difficult and it would add a new challenge or something you need to unlock by playing...

1 minute ago, Aaron Thornton said:

The scouting system is pretty useless as you can just go straight to player search and filter everything you want (attributes, nation, age etc.) I think if they are to improve the scouting system then player search, scouting agency and the scouting system would all need to be overhauled, so I can't see that being changed in FMM 2021, I think the developers would need a bit more time with it, but I'd loved to see it

I don't use player search as I try to play as close to reality so I rely heavily on the scouts...

32 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I don't use player search as I try to play as close to reality so I rely heavily on the scouts...

That's a good enough reason to want improvements, I dont have the patience to scout players 😂

I remember on the PSP I used to go through all the lesser leagues one by one trying to find hidden players, I used to love doing it. I still do it from time to time but it's very time intensive but it's so much more involved than scouting or the search feature. There is just something from from flicking through teams and players and scouting yourself. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I remember on the PSP I used to go through all the lesser leagues one by one trying to find hidden players, I used to love doing it. I still do it from time to time but it's very time intensive but it's so much more involved than scouting or the search feature. There is just something from from flicking through teams and players and scouting yourself. 

I would do the same but mainly when I'm several years into a save, I'm in 2046 in my Boston United save and have went through the lesser leagues a lot looking for gems, but I very rarely do it on new saves 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I used to do that in FM 10-12 looking and I still do now from time to time to find good young players in South America