Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

FuddledFox

there's a few things I'd love to see not necessarily now but on future ones

The ability to view a youth academy. So at the start of saves you get a generated academy and they play against other academys similar to the reserves in the current fm. So you can temporarily promote these 16yr and play them in the occasional senior game. Its all fine having a player come through and you read played 34 scored 28 for the youth but being able to watch your youth games and have them in an academy so you can also improve them would be amazing.

The scouting. Being able to say go find me a cdm who's 25 with good passing strength ect. The current scouting is bland and crap.

Wonderkids. Id like to see this change at the start when the game comes out after a week your aware who's a wonder kid and who aint. Id like this to change so every save is different so for example. 

Save one mbappe wonderkid

Save two mbappe isn't a wonderkid 

So they randomise Wonderkids not the same ones every save.

7 hours ago, Charlielfc24 said:

So they randomise Wonderkids not the same ones every save.

Well they sort of do that already - the PA of youngsters is in a range and is different every save. So while a wonderkid is probably going to be pretty good regardless, their actual PA could be up to say 30 points different in each save. Eg, sometimes a wonderkid striker will have a PA of 180, other times it will be 150, or anywhere in between, and you never know which you're going to get. (Note: although Mbappe is one of the few players under 23 who has a set PA).

So I actually think they sort of have it right at the moment by predicting which players will be good or not based on their real life scouting, but by mixing up just how good they are with each save. Maybe they could add more variance here or have players just bomb totally occasionally and other 'lesser' players bloom more.

Also, maybe they will change something about VAR, is more frustrating than in real life... IlI played maybe 30-35 seasons so far in fmm20 and I got only one goal approved by VAR and a looot of goals disallowed... I just had a game with 2 disallowed goals

Is there any way we can get an updated database of the recent transfer window? 

Would feel like FM21 came early... Please let's look into it... T.I.A

12 minutes ago, George Jr said:

Makes no sense for an updated transfer window as the new game comes out in a couple of months. 

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

Well they sort of do that already - the PA of youngsters is in a range and is different every save. So while a wonderkid is probably going to be pretty good regardless, their actual PA could be up to say 30 points different in each save. Eg, sometimes a wonderkid striker will have a PA of 180, other times it will be 150, or anywhere in between, and you never know which you're going to get. (Note: although Mbappe is one of the few players under 23 who has a set PA).

So I actually think they sort of have it right at the moment by predicting which players will be good or not based on their real life scouting, but by mixing up just how good they are with each save. Maybe they could add more variance here or have players just bomb totally occasionally and other 'lesser' players bloom more.

I’d generally agree with this if it wasn’t for the silly drop of certain attributes, often stamina, you get with evogens.

I would also like more good players to be available all the time. In my saves there is always a period about ten years in that there are scarcely any good players in their prime. 

2 hours ago, George Jr said:

Let's - what are you planning to do to contribute to the project? It'll take a lot of man hours to put it all together, so are you looking to contribute time or money?

I've noticed alot on this years game that there alot of players that play in certain positions that dont really suit their footedness.

I would like the choice to train a player to use their weaker foot.

6 hours ago, Rob said:

I would also like more good players to be available all the time. In my saves there is always a period about ten years in that there are scarcely any good players in their prime. 

The AI definitely sucks at developing players... That's why I always grow my own, but really the AI should be growing others a lot better.

The ability to train players to be better at set-pieces would be a cool addition, as would training weak foot.

Definitely want updated stat screens as well.

1. National team reputation doesn't change with results. Turkey still had the same 3 stars even after I win cups and rise in the NT rankings.
2. You are limited in interacting with players in NT. You can't train with them or even praise/criticize their performance after matches.
3. Same bunch of managers circulate the teams. Their abilities doesn't change and they never reach their potential even if they achieve success. Newly generated managers from players has wierdly attributed stats and they never coach any teams.
4. AI never train their players to gain familiarity of another positions.
5. I've had this wierd thing where Süper Lig teams having big budgets, spending lots at first two seasons then their budgets shrink and they can't field decent teams and my team becomes the only juggernaut in the league. They even begin to struggle competing in ECL at one point.
6. Either leauge coefficients doesn't make sense and assigned each year randomly or there's a bug in displayed amount of total points won each year. After I won UCL and one other team reached ECL final I thought we would leap in ranks but we had even less amount of coefficient point than last year where everyone performed worse.
7. Club reputation is weird. When I win UCL it didn't thick up but when I win the Süper Lig it became 4 stars from 3.5 stars.

These are all that comes RP-killer annoyances that I encountered in FMM20. I hope they fix these in next game.

16 hours ago, le havle vela said:

1. National team reputation doesn't change with results. Turkey still had the same 3 stars even after I win cups and rise in the NT rankings.
2. You are limited in interacting with players in NT. You can't train with them or even praise/criticize their performance after matches.
3. Same bunch of managers circulate the teams. Their abilities doesn't change and they never reach their potential even if they achieve success. Newly generated managers from players has wierdly attributed stats and they never coach any teams.
4. AI never train their players to gain familiarity of another positions.
5. I've had this wierd thing where Süper Lig teams having big budgets, spending lots at first two seasons then their budgets shrink and they can't field decent teams and my team becomes the only juggernaut in the league. They even begin to struggle competing in ECL at one point.
6. Either leauge coefficients doesn't make sense and assigned each year randomly or there's a bug in displayed amount of total points won each year. After I won UCL and one other team reached ECL final I thought we would leap in ranks but we had even less amount of coefficient point than last year where everyone performed worse.
7. Club reputation is weird. When I win UCL it didn't thick up but when I win the Süper Lig it became 4 stars from 3.5 stars.

These are all that comes RP-killer annoyances that I encountered in FMM20. I hope they fix these in next game.

I agree so much with nation coefficient..there is a bug..i play at n.ireland..5 consecutive seasons i play at least in group stage of cl or europa league and i stuck at 39 place of uefa coefficient..fix it please

My kid has this game, World soccer championship, and you can't save when you want, the game goes and save each time so you can't reload... that will solve a big issue about cheating in the challenges. 

Screenshot_20201016_174702_com.monkeyibrow.worldsoccerchamps.thumb.jpg.2ad2f44f2062d17eca5a46b27b14f2fb.jpg

Is simple, you have 3 slots for career and that's it, the phones nowadays are powerful enough to handle the read/write each passing day so you don't need to save. 

1. ability to fix yourself friendlies, even during the season (like during national teams fixtures) = more realism

2. more serious finance system and link with performance, marketing & merchandising, TV rights & stadium receipt

3. add form cycle to players (overplaying should have a moral & form fatigue) & monitor this

4. add loan out players on the money

5. clubs relationships & evolution (ability to create new rivalries based on the performance): rivalries should make difficult transfers or loans + players have difficulties to sing to a rival club

6. ability to handle farm clubs

7. nations & leagues notoriety should evolve & impact the generation of youngsters

8. ability to select the competition update that you should follow (I don’t care about Concacaf matches & Pacific nations matches, so I should be able to block the generation of fixure update)

@Ashez one of the headline features for FM21 this year is the option to throw a water bottle. Absolute game changer. Somehow we missed that out of our “things FMM needs” article last year.

15 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Not very COVID secure if someone has been drinking from it before hand.

Automatic 14 day isolation for the incident.

On 20/10/2020 at 12:15, Foxy said:

The question of how COVID will be reflected in FM is tackled in this article from SI.

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/our-approach-covid-19-fm21

This article is obviously PC FM centric but I would imagine there will be a similar approach taken with FMM as well.

Any idea if mobile would have the power to change everything back to “normal” in season 2? Don’t see anything about International competitions like Euros, Nations League, World Cup etc will international competitions be “normal” or real life covid 19 ??

55 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Any idea if mobile would have the power to change everything back to “normal” in season 2? Don’t see anything about International competitions like Euros, Nations League, World Cup etc will international competitions be “normal” or real life covid 19 ??

They haven’t announced anything about Mobile yet but it seems on PC the schedule will go back to normal after season 1 so I imagine it will be the same on FMM.

9 hours ago, Foxy said:

They haven’t announced anything about Mobile yet but it seems on PC the schedule will go back to normal after season 1 so I imagine it will be the same on FMM.

Yeah just wondering if FMM can handle that or will it be in an update? Just got so many bugs with normal years don’t know if one season of Covid schedule worth the headache of FMM being able to reliably change in game with minimal bugs but I’m no tech wizard so might be wrong just seems disaster waiting to happen bug wise. At least FMM doesn’t have to worry about voting for the big gestures addition of bumping elbows or not 😂

Another one people seem to have missed is the option to have a haircut and a shave. 30 years without even a mention of trimming the beard or grooming the hair, makes me sick thinking of how unhygienic my manager must look. Something like this maybe:

images.jpeg.cdd0d9410864b74fc6331f1358fda9a9.jpeg

seem like sega don't care fmm anymore. one month to go and no fmm news. people asked and sega only said coming soon.

Just now, Sss1234 said:

seem like sega don't care fmm anymore. one month to go and no fmm news. people asked and sega only said coming soon.

I definitely disagree mate, all companies have priorities and let's be real, FMM isn't top priority at SI but it certainly hasn't been abandoned, we also have to cut them some slack this year of all years, Covid has disrupted everything and a bit of patience will go a long way. 

7 hours ago, Sss1234 said:

The only difference with this year and other years is they haven’t said what day the game will be released and that might simply be that they aren’t sure yet because of the whole situation with Covid and the difficulties that brings in a working environment. They never announce any new features until very close to release of the game because unlike PC where they get a large number of sales from preorders with Mobile they need people to be hyped close to release so they download it when it’s out.

I think given the current world situation... the SI team are focused purely on getting FM-PC out on time and with as few bugs as they can.

Once its out, Im sure we'll have the mobile version release date confirmed and then out within 2/3 weeks.

They always release it after the main title each year anyways, only difference this year is they havent announced a date...yet

On 25/10/2020 at 20:32, Foxy said:

The only difference with this year and other years is they haven’t said what day the game will be released and that might simply be that they aren’t sure yet because of the whole situation with Covid and the difficulties that brings in a working environment. They never announce any new features until very close to release of the game because unlike PC where they get a large number of sales from preorders with Mobile they need people to be hyped close to release so they download it when it’s out.

in my country FMM has been in 1st or 2nd most popular simulation game so if anything they should be caring about those figures

1 hour ago, lm151102 said:

in my country FMM has been in 1st or 2nd most popular simulation game so if anything they should be caring about those figures

Obviously we don't know exact figures as the app stores are vague but from my guess work FMM is a tiny fraction of the pie. The price point of £8.99 < £30 (FM/T) means FMM has to sell 3-1 at the begining and I'm fairly confident FM massively outsells FMM either way. History has also shown FMM will sell regardless of how good it is or regardless of the bugs and improvements. 

Finally Argentina and Mexico have been added along with canada

Screenshot_20201027-162347_Google Play Store.jpg

Edited by Kennyd