Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM21 - Headline Features and Screenshots - Out Now

FuddledFox

Anyone else wondering how Canadian League got in so fast ??? Idk but seems pretty fast as the league is only 2-3 years old? Some Canadians giving some extra sponsorship money to the Devs ? 😂. Need Red Bull to step up their payments need Austria and Brazil leagues added for Red Bull challenge 💵💵.. 

Any new nation’s on the international management side ?

4 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Nothing new again. 

I think it’s too early to say that as the only features we have had revealed are the new leagues. Hopefully in a few weeks we will get some more features released that we can get excited about otherwise it could be an underwhelming version.

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

With three new leagues I can imagine that will open up more ITN sides to manage especially in South and Central America.

On 25/09/2020 at 12:04, Idlan Zahin said:

Please make 3D match please

I totally want this 

5 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Nothing new again. 

I hoped atleast they let us train the hidden stats like set-piece taking or composure. I can't understand why we still don't have set piece tactics, that is a basic requirement of fm. 

Also somebody said 3d is too much for smartphones, I am sorry but have you been living under a rock? Smartphones are handling games of insane quality easily for the last 2-3 years and obviously they can start with the 3d engine of fm09 at first. If some phones can't handle it then they can switch over to 2d display just like how people use enchaced match engine instead of the old engine. Also, I am pretty sure people who buy this game legally don't have potato phones so pls stop making these excuses. Covid f**d up the development for sure but I hope we get some real changes soon instead of just database updates. 

Hmm... 

1) as mentioned above, this is definitely not "the end" of the new features. This is their typical pattern of release. A few big things mentioned now, and then a lot more detail announced in the week before.

2) there are still plenty of bad phones in the world. Be happy that you can't even conceive of having such a bad one.

3) I would gain absolutely nothing from 3d matches. I'm totally fine with the 2d look. I would prefer they put out a quality product rather than waste time making 3d graphics.

2 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Anyone else wondering how Canadian League got in so fast ??? Idk but seems pretty fast as the league is only 2-3 years old? Some Canadians giving some extra sponsorship money to the Devs ? 😂. Need Red Bull to step up their payments need Austria and Brazil leagues added for Red Bull challenge 💵💵.. 

Canadian league was added last year on FM through the steam workshop. I'm guessing it was easy to shoehorn it into FMM. I'm wondering more about the Mexican league: if it's that complicated, why did they bother going through all that? :D Especially since they simply it afterwards (did so with MLS, probably here too).

As for ITN: the game creates extra playable nations the moment there are enough useful players so I'm guessing one or two might pop up that weren't there before.

27 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

@Jens and @Foxy how many available players must be in the game to have a playable nation? 

I thought it was 50? Can be mistaken.

15 minutes ago, Jens said:

I thought it was 50? Can be mistaken.

I don't think so as two weeks ago I have loaded all the leagues in Spain, England, France and Italy and got around 70 players from Romania but still the Romania Team wasn't there...

I will do it again now just to make sure I'm telling the right numbers

Edited by George Traistă

So, all leagues in England, France, Italy and Spain and no trace of Romania Team.

Screenshot_20201029_114310_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.d2fd1f6aa6583e48c241b3bebd63adb3.jpgScreenshot_20201029_114410_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1854727a71c7f859b028ae1c79f50abc.jpg

In the game there are 61 players, 4 on page 1580, 10 x 5 pages (1581, 1582, 1583, 1584 and 1585) plus 7 on page 1586... There is no filter for Romania so I had to scroll manually. 

Screenshot_20201029_114213_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.dfdd54d0db54eafd63fa59dea854806f.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_114207_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.8ee22fe17ab2a734453d70e8c6b46431.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

there are still plenty of bad phones in the world. Be happy that you can't even conceive of having such a bad one.

Idk though but here in Malaysia we can get some great phones for only €60-€70

Aditional Info, it looks like you can manage Serbia that has 88 players and Turkey that has 66 players. 

Screenshot_20201029_121142_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_121223_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Edited by George Traistă
2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Aditional Info, it looks like you can manage Serbia that has 88 players and Turkey that has 66 players. 

Screenshot_20201029_121142_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_121223_com.sega.soccer.jpg

That's some serious dedication :D

Can you try again using my club? Create some extra romanians that way - what if 65 is the magic number? Create 10 more to be sure...

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

That's some serious dedication :D

Can you try again using my club? Create some extra romanians that way - what if 65 is the magic number? Create 10 more to be sure...

Never thought but I know that in Belgium there are some Romanian players. The problem is... what nation to remove as those 4 that I have selected are the countries with the most romanian immigrants. 

Yes, maybe 65 is the magic number... I will give it a try

Just now, George Traistă said:

Never thought but I know that in Belgium there are some Romanian players. The problem is... what nation to remove as those 4 that I have selected are the countries with the most romanian immigrants. 

Yes, maybe 65 is the magic number... I will give it a try

No, I meant using the MyClub feature - replacing an existing club and creating extra players that way. Belgium doesn't have a lot of Romanians.

24 minutes ago, Jens said:

No, I meant using the MyClub feature - replacing an existing club and creating extra players that way. Belgium doesn't have a lot of Romanians.

Some weird s#!t... I have created 5 players in Arsenal who has no romanians and 61+5 = 61... My players are not in to the player search list. Not even if I type the name. 

Screenshot_20201029_125349_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_125338_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_20201029_125335_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Argentina and Mexico are great additions. Waiting to see what else they announce. 

On 27/10/2020 at 16:37, Ashez said:

That's always been the point of FMM and why things like team talks and press conferences won't ever show up. They've always said they're wary of the time impact of new additions. 

Yeah having played all versions I keep coming back to Mobile, it's easier to get invested for me anyway

13 hours ago, George Traistă said:

@Jens and @Foxy how many available players must be in the game to have a playable nation? 

I'm pretty sure its 50 players. At least thats what I need to make ukraine available, for example. You have to wait a few weeks and then the team will pop up in the jobs section. Mind you, I use the IGE to change player to the nationality I want and then kick the coach from that team so the job is available. 

Romania is actually there in my save and I didnt fiddle with it in any sort.

Also, you can always find the team under search club, just pick national team on the lower left. I believe you have enough players, Its just the coach thats under no risk of getting fired, so you dont see them in the jobs section.

DED8F7B0-AEE9-4F97-8235-DEE58F1CF0B2.png

FEC73819-E73A-4B5C-8B90-B4D569160052.png

Edited by GosHH
49 minutes ago, GosHH said:

I'm pretty sure its 50 players. At least thats what I need to make ukraine available, for example. You have to wait a few weeks and then the team will pop up in the jobs section. Mind you, I use the IGE to change player to the nationality I want and then kick the coach from that team so the job is available. 

Romania is actually there in my save and I didnt fiddle with it in any sort.

Also, you can always find the team under search club, just pick national team on the lower left. I believe you have enough players, Its just the coach thats under no risk of getting fired, so you dont see them in the jobs section.

DED8F7B0-AEE9-4F97-8235-DEE58F1CF0B2.png

FEC73819-E73A-4B5C-8B90-B4D569160052.png

I don't think I follow, why is not Romania available from the start if I have 61 players? The 50 players criteria is overpassed so it should be there but is not. Yes you can find the team from search club but that doesn't say anything as you can also find Fiji and they have 0 players.

I see that you are in 2040 so maybe there are more players then, go to Player Search tab and search using Nationality filter and see how many players there are in the game in 2040.

I did some test and I think that some NT Teams can't be selected right from the start, like Romania, and Ukraine also.

I've selected  different combo of leagues and even If I have 70-80 players from Ukraine in the game, the NT is not available from the start. Maybe the job can be taken if you have 50+ players in the game but not from the start.

On some combo I got 55 players from Bahrain and the NT was there to grab from the start ...

Canadian premier league?? Hope it's worse than welsh premier league so I could create my own story there.

3 hours ago, George Traistă said:

I did some test and I think that some NT Teams can't be selected right from the start, like Romania, and Ukraine also.

I've selected  different combo of leagues and even If I have 70-80 players from Ukraine in the game, the NT is not available from the start. Maybe the job can be taken if you have 50+ players in the game but not from the start.

On some combo I got 55 players from Bahrain and the NT was there to grab from the start ...

It's stated that Romania was a playable national team here, maybe it just need some special combo of nations loaded?

EDIT : Romania seems to be a weird case, I found this pic from FMM 2018 where it's playable in the beginning if you load Australia, USA, South Korea and Italy.

IMG_2973.PNG

And I had found some post on this site from FMM 2017, that states that Romania was available from the beginning with Italy loaded.

But that does not seem to be the case in FMM 2020, tried lots of combos but it's still not available. So I started a new save with English, Spain, Germany and Italy loaded, added a few Romanian players with IGE until around 100, sacking the manager with IGE doesn't help. Instead, I assigned an old manager to them (Arsene Wenger in this case), the job is finally available when Wenger retires. 

Screenshot_2020-10-30-10-55-41-227_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1e80ad82c52449dbb8f6330818cb6992.jpg

So I guesses it's probably not only about the numbers of players available, but the manager need to leave the position naturally in game (not by IGE), this might just be the case of Romania though.

Edited by Kun Aguero
3 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

It's stated that Romania was a playable national team here, maybe it just need some special combo of nations loaded?

EDIT : Romania seems to be a weird case, I found this pic from FMM 2018 where it's playable in the beginning if you load Australia, USA, South Korea and Italy.

IMG_2973.PNG

And I had found some post on this site from FMM 2017, that states that Romania was available from the beginning with Italy loaded.

But that does not seem to be the case in FMM 2020, tried lots of combos but it's still not available. So I started a new save with English, Spain, Germany and Italy loaded, added a few Romanian players with IGE until around 100, sacking the manager with IGE doesn't help. Instead, I assigned an old manager to them (Arsene Wenger in this case), the job is finally available when Wenger retires. 

Screenshot_2020-10-30-10-55-41-227_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.1e80ad82c52449dbb8f6330818cb6992.jpg

So I guesses it's probably not only about the numbers of players available, but the manager need to leave the position naturally in game (not by IGE), this might just be the case of Romania though.

That’s quite a weird one. I never really try to play with Romania but I did try with a few other nations like Guinea and it works well.

6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

That’s quite a weird one. I never really try to play with Romania but I did try with a few other nations like Guinea and it works well.

Is the job immediately available after the players are added?

48 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

41 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Yeah, I saw some small nations that are available right from the start and Guinea was one of it. 

@Kun Aguerothanks for shading some light in this matter, it looks like România is a weird one... don't know why. And the manager is young so maybe you need to wait many many years so the position to get available. I had few careers of 10-15 years and the position was never available. 

Edited by George Traistă
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Yeah I can even pick it from the start

11 hours ago, George Traistă said:

Its kinda tricky since there is no filter for the romanian nationality, but as far as ukraine goes, there are usually around 30-40 players in the beginning, so I will change some from the russian leagues to ukrainian (I hope putin doesnt read this lol) and after a week or so it shows up, but only if the manager spot is available for application. You can play every nationality there is this way, except germany and japan of course.
So, like others said I think it comes down only to wether the job is available or not.

To add, it doesnt matter what leagues you pick to simulate in my experience. Players from other leagues are still available for the NT, like in my case the whole ukrainian prem wich is pretty much non existance. They just need to have value, so no greyed out players. When you pick your 4 leagues to simulate it doesnt mean there are only those ~22k Players in your game, the whole database is still there, its just that the game actively simulates matches for those 22k players, while the rest wont or get a dumbed down simulation that doesnt require as much processing power.

Edited by GosHH

I’m sure the leagues matter for say CONCACAF team as I think you select MLS and get Bermuda off the bat and they aren’t available if you select all European leagues. Remember few FMM back there were couple threads about what combos of leagues at the start made which national teams available without any IGE editing . Pretty sure still the same in 20 just might not be for every league will unlock new national teams . 

I like the look of the screenshots and hope they put some extra features in that’ll improve the game.

On 30/10/2020 at 12:21, GosHH said:

Its kinda tricky since there is no filter for the romanian nationality, but as far as ukraine goes, there are usually around 30-40 players in the beginning, so I will change some from the russian leagues to ukrainian (I hope putin doesnt read this lol) and after a week or so it shows up, but only if the manager spot is available for application. You can play every nationality there is this way, except germany and japan of course.
So, like others said I think it comes down only to wether the job is available or not.

To add, it doesnt matter what leagues you pick to simulate in my experience. Players from other leagues are still available for the NT, like in my case the whole ukrainian prem wich is pretty much non existance. They just need to have value, so no greyed out players. When you pick your 4 leagues to simulate it doesnt mean there are only those ~22k Players in your game, the whole database is still there, its just that the game actively simulates matches for those 22k players, while the rest wont or get a dumbed down simulation that doesnt require as much processing power.

What leagues you choose is important as will give you more ore less players from certain nations and therefore more or less NT available, you can try it yourself. Change players nationality with IGE is something that I wouldn't do and I think some people can relate to that. Is not about player value, the grey out players doesn't mean they don't have value, means they are created players from the game not real players. 

Edited by George Traistă