FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichD

Off Topic Off Topic Thread

18 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Just watched the movie Goal! for the first time and I can't wait to start a game in Newcastle 😂

Welcome to the team😁

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

@RichD you got a new fan

It won’t be long until you’re converted as well.

Mandalorian. Guys at work bang on about it. Is it as good as they say? I like Star Wars... but the tried one episode ages ago and didn’t like it. Probably just not in the mood.

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

Mandalorian. Guys at work bang on about it. Is it as good as they say? I like Star Wars... but the tried one episode ages ago and didn’t like it. Probably just not in the mood.

I heard from lots of my friends that it’s a great show. Maybe you should give it another shot.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Robert, i have seen both seasons.

You know full well how nerdy i am for Star Wars. I have grown disappointed with the sequal trilogy although i loved Rogue One!

I was really excited for Madalorian as it had some fantastic directors on board.

S1 is a slow burner i agree but it was brilliant. S2 is as pure to the original trilogy as you can get....pure brilliant Star Wars!!

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Robert, i have seen both seasons.

You know full well how nerdy i am for Star Wars. I have grown disappointed with the sequal trilogy although i loved Rogue One!

I was really excited for Madalorian as it had some fantastic directors on board.

S1 is a slow burner i agree but it was brilliant. S2 is as pure to the original trilogy as you can get....pure brilliant Star Wars!!

Clone Wars is a brilliant film, the rest are meh. 

21 hours ago, Woody said:

Yes it was....Rebels was really good too.

Got the name wrong, I meant episode 2 Attack Of The Clones. Classic film. 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Got the name wrong, I meant episode 2 Attack Of The Clones. Classic film. 

I have major issues with the prequel trilogy but i dont hate them.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I have major issues with the prequel trilogy but i dont hate them.

Damn, I was just trying to wind you up as I know everyone hates that one haha, I use it to piss a lad off at work often. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Damn, I was just trying to wind you up as I know everyone hates that one haha, I use it to piss a lad off at work often. 

Good effort though 😆

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good effort though 😆

I've watched the old ones so the first 6 or whatever but I'm not a fan, but I know enough to wind people up haha. 

Original 3 will always be brilliant. The prequals were written pretty poorly tbh and the acting was terrible.

The sequals werent bad but nowhere near good enough. The Last Jedi as much as i love bits of it just wasn't befitting of an end of a story movie.

Wrong directors were chosen. I would of love Kathrine Bigelow to do one or maybe Chris Nolan as he is a huge Star Wars fan.

The Mandalorian is great. I've got quite a few episodes left to watch for Season 2 as I didn't have broadband for a while.

Struggling for other stuff to watch though so started watching Recess. OG Shit.

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The Mandalorian is great. I've got quite a few episodes left to watch for Season 2 as I didn't have broadband for a while.

Struggling for other stuff to watch though so started watching Recess. OG Shit.

Now there’s a flashback! Recess, what a show.

On 12/01/2021 at 05:47, Mikey said:

Anyone here watched Breaking Bad? How good is it? I've finished Prison Break (will definitely watch it again from start) but I'm trying to find something else to watch. I've started a couple animes but I'm not a huge anime fan. Anyway, I see a lot of BB comparisons with PB, are they similar at all? I've no idea what Breaking Bad is, so might not even be about Prison.

Just finished Season 4 of BB, and was stunned by how good the final 3 episodes are. Hands down best show I have ever watched. Can't wait to start Season 5.