Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Board request

YipYipJe

Hello.. I need help here..I've started playing this game about two days ago. I'm playing career and I'm managing macclesfield town. I've noticed that the training and youth level are quite low. I've made a request to board to upgrade it but they kept refusing me. I'm on my way to march 2020 already and my position on the table are 15th which is great for a struggling team. Also can someone tell me where can i find scouting region full of hidden gems. Thanks and sorry for my not quite so well english. 

Edited by YipYipJe

The board will deny you most times. If you have a lot of money in the transfer budget (like 200-250k or more for a non league team) they will more likely accept your request and use the transfer budget to pay for it.

As for scouting youth, I just have a youth scout search for players in the countries I have loaded. If you don't have other countries loaded, then its a lot harder to find you outside of UK/Ireland.

6 hours ago, Rhewi said:

The board will deny you most times. If you have a lot of money in the transfer budget (like 200-250k or more for a non league team) they will more likely accept your request and use the transfer budget to pay for it.

As for scouting youth, I just have a youth scout search for players in the countries I have loaded. If you don't have other countries loaded, then its a lot harder to find you outside of UK/Ireland.

Thanks a lot mate

Now I'll try to request after my transfer budget a little bit rich maybe

On 02/11/2020 at 14:09, YipYipJe said:

Hello.. I need help here.. So I've recently bought the game from playstore and im so happy about it since i want to stop playing this game in pirate version which isn't fun at all because no real names 😭... I've started playing this game about two days ago. I'm playing career and I'm managing macclesfield town. I've noticed that the training and youth level are quite low. I've made a request to board to upgrade it but they kept refusing me. I'm on my way to march 2020 already and my position on the table are 15th which is great for a struggling team. Also can someone tell me where can i find scouting region full of hidden gems. Thanks and sorry for my not quite so well english. 

"I want to stop playing the pirate version" 

You make it sound like you had a choice between the 2! 

It takes time - a club with little money and an inexperienced manager probably won't be up for upgrading facilities in the first season. You'll need success plus cash in the bank.

For good young players, Spain, France, South America... But there should be plenty in UK & Ireland... Don't forget to use the loan system, it's a god-send in lower leagues...