Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe Awards FMM20 - Nominations (Closed)

samhardy

As we come to the end of another FMM game the time has come for our annual vibe awards where you can show some love to members, content and more that you have enjoyed throughout the lifespan of FMM2020.

Next weekend will see @FuddledFox and @Rob present a “lavish” awards ceremony to the winners in each category but first we need everyone’s help who has contributed throughout the year to come up with the nominations in each category.

This year’s categories are:

• Best Career
  • Best Article
  • Best Community Event
  • Best Head to Head
  • Best Member (Overall)
  • Best Newcomer
  • Biggest Fail

So don’t be shy and anything you have enjoyed this year make sure you nominate. This process will last until Wednesday when the voting will commence.

There is no limit to how many nominations you make but they will be trimmed before Wednesday so we can get a reasonable number of nominations for each category.

Obviously you can not nominate yourself or any of your content as that would completely defeat the object. We have had a good turnout the past few years for this so hopefully that can continue.

Here is a link to last year’s awards.

Please make sure you nominate VIA PM sent to me. I will reply to any nominations that are sent to me so you know I will have received them and if I don’t then please send them again.

You have until Tuesday night to send them  so just over 48 hours.

Interested to see everyone I’m not expecting myself this year after a long break. I better finish my career before this :) good luck everyone

I've nominated some, but there are a couple of categories I had to skip as I didn't really follow those this year (community events, heads to heads etc).

I nominate myself. For everything. 

And I would already like to point out that Sam has a reputation for meddling with nominations and voting. It's a fact, you just never heard about it because of the mainstream media. The only way I can lose is if Sam works against me, which he probably will.

STOP THE COUNT! 

There, that should ensure my victory.

Sent my nominations. Expecting the usual names to win 😁

36 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Sent my nominations. Expecting the usual names to win 😁

Expecting you to get one

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Expecting you to get one

Na man, i have been absent for FMM for a substantial period in the last few months so people may have forgotten about me.  😄

19 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Na man, i have been absent for FMM for a substantial period in the last few months so people may have forgotten about me.  😄

Maybe you get one for the best newcomer 😃

31 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Screenshot_20201110_155239.thumb.jpg.0cb7afaf4d5a572c70d2003e66a1def8.jpg

It’s amazing looking back on the year and seeing things you’ve forgotten. A lot has happened on here.