Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMM20 Community Awards - Voting Now Closed

samhardy

FMMVibe Community Awards

Thanks to everyone who took the time to nominate over the last couple of days, as always there was a good response for it and as a result we have an extensive list of nominations for you all to vote on.

Anything that has been nominated by more than one person is automatically featured in their respective category and gaps have been filled in after looking at the stats (comments, views etc) to cover anything that the community might have missed or forgotten about.

Anyway without further ado here are the nominees for the awards.

Best Member (Overall)

Best Newcomer (To Qualify the member must have signed up after the release of FMM20)

Best Career

Best H2H

Best Article

Best Community Event

Biggest Fail

Voting will be done in the same way as the nominations so please send your choices (one in each category) to me via PM. At the end of the week I will send the final results to @FuddledFox and @Rob who will then present the ceremony! I am being told that there is a special bonus award also to be given out but Foxy is keeping that under wraps at the moment.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IN THIS THREAD or discuss who you have voted for in it as it could influence how others vote and we want to make this as fair as possible to everyone nominated.

Obviously it goes without saying you cannot vote for yourself or your content as that would completely defeat the object and if anyone does this none of their votes will be counted.

It would be nice if everyone who has contributed or enjoyed anything on vibe this year to vote for their favourite stuff especially if people have taken their time to nominate you themselves. If possible vote in all categories.

This will run until Friday 13th November at 11:59PM GMT so make sure you have your say before then.

Thanks!

Yuhuu, I cannot belive a got a nomination! Thanks mom, thanks dad and my non existed dog for supporting me 😂

I now have to look up on the fail list as I don't know any of it. 

Good luck on everyone! 

Honoured to have received a nomination as Best Member alongside a prestigious group, and for two of my careers to have been listed among the best this year. I'll get my votes in shortly! 

Edited by Mr Tree
1 hour ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Can we make a thread for best goals? where people post the goals for goals of the month and goal of the season? 

Maybe is a little "out of reach" as you have some bubbles kicking the ball around? And I'm sure that some play with only commentary (I do on many challenges) so they will never see if it was a spectacular goal if they don't have the reply on so... it gives the advantage to those who spend more time on a match, looking at the match... 

Is not a bad idea, don't get me wrong, I just don't see it being fair or entertaining enough. 

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

Maybe is a little "out of reach" as you have some bubbles kicking the ball around? And I'm sure that some play with only commentary (I do on many challenges) so they will never see if it was a spectacular goal if they don't have the reply on so... it gives the advantage to those who spend more time on a match, looking at the match... 

Is not a bad idea, don't get me wrong, I just don't see it being fair or entertaining enough. 

doesn't need to be "fair" - that's just a choice for some...

but my question would be how to do it :) i don't know how to capture a video like that....

3 hours ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Can we make a thread for best goals? where people post the goals for goals of the month and goal of the season? 

We used to run a separate awards for FMM (best player, best wonderkid, best formation etc) but stopped it a couple of years ago due to it not gaining much interest.

Absolutely there could be a thread for best goals though but it would probably be best as a “continuous” one throughout the lifespan of the game instead of just once at the end of every month or year.

10 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

doesn't need to be "fair" - that's just a choice for some...

but my question would be how to do it :) i don't know how to capture a video like that....

Many phones now have a record screen button or tyre are plenty apps to do it.

On my current phone, Huawei, is the power button and volume up. On my last phone, Xiaomi, was from notification bar, when I dragged down was there a button. On my last, last phone I used Mobizen app. 

Edited by George Traistă

oki (never tried) - i'd be up for it, @MohitMax Roy - hopefully a few others would join in. agree with Sam that it could just be a "running" thread, although of course we can always have little summary posts at the end of each month - see how it goes :)

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

We used to run a separate awards for FMM (best player, best wonderkid, best formation etc) but stopped it a couple of years ago due to it not gaining much interest.

Absolutely there could be a thread for best goals though but it would probably be best as a “continuous” one throughout the lifespan of the game instead of just once at the end of every month or year.

It’s sad considering we’re slowly losing active members of the Vibe

7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

It’s sad considering we’re slowly losing active members of the Vibe

The forums in general tend to die out or relocate to other platforms like Facebook, discord, telegram and so on. The fact that Vibe is still here is a good thing. To loose members is normal, no matter the type of platform you use, we need to bring members to balance that out. 

There are few ideas and I'm sure others my come but I don't think this the correct thread. 

A quick reminder that today is the last chance to vote in the awards. Most of the categories are very close as you would expect so to anyone who hasn’t had their say yet you could make the difference!