Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Article FMM21 - Scottish teams to manage

ScottishFMM

1 hour ago, VinnieV said:

Stenhousemuir is a good club to start with in Scottish League 2, they have a good squad of players including the CB Andy Munro who is a devent captain, plus Botti Biabi anf Greig Spence who both score loads.

Im currently doing a save with them and am in the Championship at the moment after back to back promotions.

Stenny are a decent team, Andy Munro is a bit of a nutjob in real life away from the pitch and a massive hibee too! Hope your enjoying the save😁

20 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

Season 3

Screenshot_20201215-143449_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201215-150443_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Looking like your having some success up in Scotland! Perhaps start a thread (with a career tag) so people can follow your progress and support your save with advice/congratulations etc? Just it will save guide threads like this becoming clogged :)

A little update into the 4 leagues available in Scotland going into the very busy Festive fixtures!

Capture.JPG1.thumb.JPG.7fee79d20a869105a59566777f558f1a.JPG

Table really is how it should be in terms of on paper, Ross County maybe could feel a bit disappointed to be at the foot though they have plenty time to climb and I would expect them to do so.

Capture.JPG2.thumb.JPG.b444a5002d4dd542fef6ad82deaeb421.JPG

Same goes with the Championship really, top two are stick on's to finish those positions as is. A very disappointing start for Dundee has made for interesting viewing as I expecting quite a bit more from them this season.

Capture.JPG3.thumb.JPG.971b59c151dd8e80211abc4c9663d2df.JPG

My two teams to manage are in and around the playoff places and probably justified. Thistle could well go up as League winners however the will need to maintain the form they are showing now unbeaten in 6 and finally looking like a team that can return to the championship. Cove will be happy with their start, for their first attempt in this league they haven't out of place at all. (I have started a personal save with Partick Thistle and I've just been promoted first season).

Capture.JPG4.thumb.JPG.7a8ca379d170e44e95afe052298bdc08.JPG

League two is looking like they may have runaway leaders back to back. Cove blitz the league last season and QP are looking likely to do the same. There has been rumours that Leanne Dempster (currently in the process of stepping down as Chief Exec at Hibs) is potentially going to drop down to QP to build them from scratch which would be massive for them. Edinburgh City will be slightly disappointed with their start losing 3 games already and being in the lead against the league leaders QP only to draw 3-3 in the end. I still feel as though both teams in this division can potentially be promoted via the playoffs however!

Notable Mentions

Take Brechin from the bottom of the 4 tier in Scottish football back toward the championship where the were based only a few seasons ago.

Elgin have been a VIBE favourite already this year with @Mr Tree and others starting with them already, with the start they've made this year they'd be a cracking first challenge for anyone new to Scotland

Finally Rangers, A team reborn in 2012 after they went into liquidation have been on an upward trajectory since and now unbeaten 17 games into the season and looking to stop Celtic winning 10 titles in a row pretty much are a shoe in for the title. Can you take over and match Steven Gerrard's start and put to an end Celtic's hopes of 10IAR?