FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hhooo

Long time lurker

Hello everyone, I picked up fmm2020 in January of this year, during lockdown (I live in China currently, so that was earlier than other places). Played a fair bit of it, and made an account that was banned several hours after creation (no idea why). But i've been reading the forums and trying some of the ideas and tactics from here as inspiration since January, and I finally got around to making a new email address to start another account, and I'm thinking maybe a post here will help me avoid the ban this time. 

Currently managing Limavady United in Northern Ireland (managed to slog my way through 4 rounds of qualifying to the CL group stage in 2023, with a wage bill of 4.3k sterling per week). Some of my other fond saves have been with Forest Green Rovers, Chongqing Lifan, SpVgg Unterhaching, and Virtus Verona. Very excited for some of the extra tactical depth in the new game next week, hopefully throw-in instructions will be included. 

Anyway, have a lovely day everyone, and I'll see you around the forums. 

Welcome to vibe. Hopefully you’ll enjoy posting here :)

Can you drop me a message with the username of the account that was banned and the email used to signup please and I’ll have a look into it.

Welcome to the site mate, sounds a fun save that does, always good to go the smaller teams on the game. Hopefully a few more good games to come on next years version 😁

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

Welcome mate. Maybe Sam was on a weekend banning binge and did you by accident 😂

Ha! We got it sorted out, it was one of the bots that got me for god knows what reason. 

43 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Ha! We got it sorted out, it was one of the bots that got me for god knows what reason. 

Glad to hear it. look forward to seeing what you have instore during the next season.