Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

How is that? I’m curious 

Not sure exactly when it happens, but I've heard lots of people talk about it for years, and seen it happen occasionally.

For eg had a case where Bale never came back when I did a test save looking at this. It wasn't a changed nationality thing, he was just gone forever. There were only a couple of players with that exact PA and the regen will show up with the same PA, but in that case no new player ever showed up with that PA.

I've had other cases where youngsters in my team jumped 10PA etc. Very very rare, and presumably it's because they've been gifted with PA from someone the game has as removed...

When you hear SI Games talk about the regen process, they make it sound like this happens fairly often, but from what I've seen it's pretty rare. 

Weren't sure how many people would know, but the January update is available now, at least for me on android. 

Apparently it is not only transfers but many fixes aswell! 

1125607710_Screenshot_20210222-231529_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.7da0fefb4139c13580b60cca4148e1fb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Not sure exactly when it happens, but I've heard lots of people talk about it for years, and seen it happen occasionally.

For eg had a case where Bale never came back when I did a test save looking at this. It wasn't a changed nationality thing, he was just gone forever. There were only a couple of players with that exact PA and the regen will show up with the same PA, but in that case no new player ever showed up with that PA.

I've had other cases where youngsters in my team jumped 10PA etc. Very very rare, and presumably it's because they've been gifted with PA from someone the game has as removed...

When you hear SI Games talk about the regen process, they make it sound like this happens fairly often, but from what I've seen it's pretty rare. 

Yeah I think I did found this one a few times. I remember back in my Augusta save, there’s weirdly a lot of high potential Englishmen and some youngsters from random country with insanely high attributes but if I remember correctly, I couldn’t find Barella, Ronaldo and I think de Bruyne regens.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Impressive Villa! I’m excited 

I just saw Marc tweet about a update for the main game so checked the app store and BAM. Update available. 

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Big news lads, 2 new great strikers to use and guess who....

38003EDC-BC07-4970-AF49-5D217F323427.thumb.png.54ffbf21fcaa8d85279f5cd2f8cfdc69.png

And....

CC58866E-B60D-479F-AEA8-5F53E22BC24A.thumb.png.b08d7b0d9ad805b996c1488629ae852d.png

Wow Moukoko looks awesome 😯

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Wow Moukoko looks awesome 😯

Ikr he’s only 15. Probably the first player to be able to reach 3k?

oh FFS.... i literally started a new save yesterday.

jokes on them though. it was going terrible hahahaha

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

January update available on android now folks! 

Can anyone tell me if the update has stopped the 'sell any player for 225M' cheat please?

I'm not going to update yet given I'm mid save, but I've installed it on my old phone and had a sticky beak at the DB and as always there are some massive changes to player PA etc. For example:

Spoiler

If you want to use Layton Stewart, best to start the save before you update. Poor lad lost 30 points of PA... And some of you will be pleased to know that many of my usual crew have lost a little: Pellegri, Esposito, Sargent, all down. I guess I will have to find new strikers after all! Though Esposito is still fairly good. 

Plenty have improved though. Hudson Odoi, Moriba, Pedri, Pellistri, Lainez, Badji.

Anyway, I'll stop there, I could go on all day, but I gotta work! 

Edited by Scratch

9 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm not going to update yet given I'm mid save, but I've installed it on my old phone and had a sticky beak at the DB and as always there are some massive changes to player PA etc. For example:

Hide contents

If you want to use Layton Stewart, best to start the save before you update. Poor lad lost 30 points of PA... And some of you will be pleased to know that many of my usual crew have lost a little: Pellegri, Esposito, Sargent, all down. I guess I will have to find new strikers after all! Though Esposito is still fairly good. 

Plenty have improved though. Hudson Odoi, Moriba, Pedri, Pellistri, Lainez, Badji.

Anyway, I'll stop there, I could go on all day, but I gotta work! 

I looked at Odoi and he’s surprisingly good CA and PA

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Can anyone tell me if the update has stopped the 'sell any player for 225M' cheat please?

Nope: 

image.png.7a3a3435fc5f1deeca0f1c4eaa520ed8.png

I haven't updated my main phone yet, just my old one...

11 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I looked at Odoi and he’s surprisingly good CA and PA

Yeah, he was alright before, but his PA has gone up 25 compared to the last version (only 18 up compared to first version)

5 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

Really I just checked my other saves and I never saw him

Maybe you need some league combinations to get him, I have him in my Game Of Agents save with England, Spain, France and Germany (from top to lowest division) loaded.

7 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

Really I just checked my other saves and I never saw him

He’s in my save too. Loaded Scotland, England, Germany and Belgium

1 minute ago, Kun Aguero said:

Maybe you need some league combinations to get him, I have him in my Game Of Agents save with England, Spain, France and Germany (from top to lowest division) loaded.

Is there a list of players added and updated player attributes?

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

how do you look at the DB?

Just now, broodje kip said:

He’s in my save too. Loaded Scotland, England, Germany and Belgium

Yea silly me I looked up shola and nothing was there so I found him by manually going to Man U.

3 minutes ago, topline said:

how do you look at the DB?

There’s an app you can use in the download section 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, broodje kip said:

This one to be precise 

15 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

added 0 minutes later

This one to be precise 

AMAZING. thank you

Hehe, though I use my own one. 😄 

The app @broodje kip linked to is for Save Files, but I'm looking at the DB files. For older players they will be the same, but for younger players the DB has the default PA value used when generating saves, but the save file will have what's actually been generated for that save (the PA value is randomised for each save based of the default).

Edit: Should have said a save game tool is best for seeing what's in your actual save; while a db tool is best for working out this sort of stuff (who has improved their base PA etc). As it happens my DB tool will likely never be public, I just made it to help out with my own save game tool (not yet released).

Edited by Scratch