FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

46 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Big things can be expected from Moukoko I think.

First youngster with 200 PA? 👀

21 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

First youngster with 200 PA? 👀

We may be seeing a lot of "Moukoko careers" soon 

14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

We may be seeing a lot of "Moukoko careers" soon 

Could’ve been much more than we expect if he actually have 12+ aerial 😂

I just checked and Moukoko in one save that I made and he got 184 PA which think isn’t his highest possible PA. He’s the 7th highest PA for an u-21 player in my save behind Kylian Mbappe, Ilaix Moriba, Giovani Reyna, Erling Haaland, Matthijs de Ligt and Rodrygo.

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'm not going to update yet given I'm mid save, but I've installed it on my old phone and had a sticky beak at the DB and as always there are some massive changes to player PA etc. For example:

Reveal hidden contents

If you want to use Layton Stewart, best to start the save before you update. Poor lad lost 30 points of PA... And some of you will be pleased to know that many of my usual crew have lost a little: Pellegri, Esposito, Sargent, all down. I guess I will have to find new strikers after all! Though Esposito is still fairly good. 

Plenty have improved though. Hudson Odoi, Moriba, Pedri, Pellistri, Lainez, Badji.

Anyway, I'll stop there, I could go on all day, but I gotta work! 

I knew I started the Stewart one on time, what a genius I am.

41 minutes ago, Rich said:

I knew I started the Stewart one on time, what a genius I am.

Starting to get a sense of the value you have for the hidden arttribute Modesty... 😄 

12 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Starting to get a sense of the value you have for the hidden arttribute Modesty... 😄 

I’m modest when I feel like it, which is never 😂

One great detail that was updated - stars next to the training facilities! So we no longer need to guess whether excellent is better than superb or great. 

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-16-58-34_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.c0e97c7cadcfac753377606d3c504cb2.jpg

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

One great detail that was updated - stars next to the training facilities! So we no longer need to guess whether excellent is better than superb or great. 

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-16-58-34_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.c0e97c7cadcfac753377606d3c504cb2.jpg

I saw someone request that on the SI Games site, glad that got in there. As the person requesting it said, you can never remember the order of Excellent, Superb etc. This makes it much clearer.

I also noticed in the "Find Club" section, rather than just the words, there's now a little picture of the continent.

Screenshot_20210223-194010.png

Edited by geordiekrispy

Just now, billy2shots said:

Has anyone noticed a difference in how their tactics play?

Updating is always like playing Russian Roulette. 

I haven’t played anything. Been in the game for over 2 hours without playing a single shit

3 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I haven’t played anything. Been in the game for over 2 hours without playing a single shit

I'm like that when the game first comes out. Looking around at all the squads and players plus new features and boom, hours have passed. 

16 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Has anyone noticed a difference in how their tactics play?

Updating is always like playing Russian Roulette. 

I'm always sceptical as I spend days developing a tactic for a challenge and a little update knocks it all for six

It’ll be a week or two before I update as I’ve got potentially five season left on my current long save and want to finish that before updating as it took me about 10 seasons to get the tactic right and I don’t like the idea of it just potentially failing on the spot.

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I looked at Odoi and he’s surprisingly good CA and PA

He's amazing in the new update but his 9 shooting is a massive let down...

Edit: I'll eat my words. 1 game. 1 assist. 2 goals. 10 rating. Man of the match 😎

Screenshot_20210223-192829_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Edited by DutchTony

13 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Can we make 5 subs in a match? I'm assuming no but wanted to clarify just. 

No I did try...

On 14/02/2021 at 00:16, broodje kip said:

I never knew this is possible 😮

F6101D1E-0B16-4A58-B950-270FA02B8CDC.thumb.png.de106505e0cdc723c01051775f1322b3.png

Had that a bunch last year managing the US National team . Even tried reloading but seemed players were never changing their mind. Haven’t tried much this year as been no changes so never bothered much with dual nationals .  Always had M.Tillman and Parker both Germans never accept US call up but never play for Germany . 

I put in FMM21 suggestions a way to change this like a sort of recruiting war for players . Think it would make international management more interesting as in real life players switching countries is a big deal as is the countries battling over them. Annoying can’t change players mind and /or they stuck big nation never get called up wasting away when could have played for you. Think could have been done instead of languages they added maybe countries they prefer to play for ? Maybe add in talk tab you can make em promises like playing time, # of caps, certain tournaments part of Etc... last part add more strategy for bigger nations to make sure keep players happy or they could go play for another country . 

Haven’t updated yet on IOS as they were a little short on details about improvements and bug fixes  besides Winter Transfers.. 

8E62055F-A520-485D-A166-197094455D1C.thumb.png.990c408a2a4890f514eb5292ca87ee73.png

6 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Haven’t updated yet on IOS as they were a little short on details about improvements and bug fixes  besides Winter Transfers.. 

8E62055F-A520-485D-A166-197094455D1C.thumb.png.990c408a2a4890f514eb5292ca87ee73.png

I asked for a list of changes the SI Forums site, but there isn't one. Marc did say: "I'll see what can be done going forward" but also explained that it takes a bit of time etc. Hope they do a better job than that though.  

38 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I asked for a list of changes the SI Forums site, but there isn't one. Marc did say: "I'll see what can be done going forward" but also explained that it takes a bit of time etc. Hope they do a better job than that though.  

Strange. That kind of thing is normally a standard in the gaming industry. Atleast a bit more specific than "improvements and fixes". Granted though I think the FMM team is VERY small

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

Strange. That kind of thing is normally a standard in the gaming industry. Atleast a bit more specific than "improvements and fixes". Granted though I think the FMM team is VERY small

Yeah, they normally do put more than that. I'm guessing that this time the list of changes is bigger (they often hold non critical things over for the Winter Update) and they've just gone "stuff that, improvement and fixes will do"...

I get that it takes work to put it together, and as a software developer myself, I know sometimes that's a hassle and the last thing you want to do - but for an app like this it's really something they need to do. 

Question from someone on SI Games forum:

PS: Are you planning to release a second winter update? since I tried to create a new game with River Plate to play with the new transfers and, for example, Jose Paradela, one of the new signings, is still in the February 2021 database in Gimnasia, so I don't know if you launched the update planning to complete the transfers in the future or it is simply that some transfers were not made correctly.

Answer from Marc Vaughan:

PS - Yes a second winter update will come out when the remaining league windows close

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Question from someone on SI Games forum:

Answer from Marc Vaughan:

im "someone". thanks scratch, i have to take the habit to share what i learn on oficial forums or my experience playing. I have to apologize bc i take more from here in comparision to what i share.