FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

36 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

B133EB14-0438-4BE1-9B72-A07D667AF36D.thumb.png.aa4579409495d79006394fd50f4f8841.png

Wtf is this team 😂😂

Jesus, how did they manage that, they always have a really ageing team on my saves 😂

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Jesus, how did they manage that, they always have a really ageing team on my saves 😂

Kane often goes to Barca in my saves, he usually averages 2 goals a game until he's 35 somehow. Skriniar is also a popular Barca transfer from what I've seen. 

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

Kane often goes to Barca in my saves, he usually averages 2 goals a game until he's 35 somehow. Skriniar is also a popular Barca transfer from what I've seen. 

Kane is there on my current game as well. I always find I batter Barcelona on my saves as they have a very slow team, so it’s easy to exploit. So I rather them have the ageing teams 😁

3 hours ago, hhooo said:

That's weird, he always stays at Spurs for me.

1 minute ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

That's weird, he always stays at Spurs for me.

In true Barca style, they do spend 120m on him when he's 31, to be fair. 

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but there is another update available; 

1934937260_Screenshot_20210304-160406_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.08abd14540c880bbcf91fee3d78d2578.jpg

Just 'stability' fixes apparently. Not a clue what that includes. Nothing on SI Com forum either. 

Update crazy aren't they.

Damn give us time to actually get into a save before you drop yet another 😂

Edited by Schwantz34

You guys have any issue with the latest 12.2.2 update? The download supposed to be 15.6mb, but mine goes past that up to 60mb+ and it just won't complete. It says 100% but it goes on and on I had to cancel it. Have been trying to update many times now.

2 hours ago, Jjeffriz said:

You guys have any issue with the latest 12.2.2 update? The download supposed to be 15.6mb, but mine goes past that up to 60mb+ and it just won't complete. It says 100% but it goes on and on I had to cancel it. Have been trying to update many times now.

I had once before, it essentially updates the full game again, so it will go up 1.3gb or whatever the game is and then finish updating, it's annoying but I don't think there's a fix for it. 

Rangers FC..

12/13: League Two Champions

13/14: League One Champions

15/16: Championship Champions

20/21: Scottish Premiership Champions

Which Premier League team should I purposely get demoted without getting fired and then do the Ranger's climb back to the top?

2 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Rangers FC..

Which Premier League team should I purposely get demoted without getting fired and then do the Ranger's climb back to the top?

Liverpool as they are well on the way to going down anyway.

3 hours ago, Jjeffriz said:

Rangers FC..

Don't see how you could get any team down to League Two without getting fired due to the expectations. Apart from Newcastle, obviously. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Don't see how you could get any team down to League Two without getting fired due to the expectations. Apart from Newcastle, obviously. 

🤬🤬what do you mean? Best team in the world Mr Tree!

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

There’s an unlockable that means you can’t get sacked isn’t there?

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Unsackable thingy will do it

Just now, FuddledFox said:

There’s an unlockable that means you can’t get sacked isn’t there?

Ahhh. That'd be a fun three seasons of Board Confidence Updates. "Mr Ashley would like you to know that he's very disappointed in you. But, as he can't be bothered to find anyone better, he's willing to give you (yet) another chance to turn things around."

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Ahhh. That'd be a fun three seasons of Board Confidence Updates. "Mr Ashley would like you to know that he's very disappointed in you. But, as he can't be bothered to find anyone better, he's willing to give you (yet) another chance to turn things around."

A lot like the real one then

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Lmao is that what the board will say everytime?

I can imagine during those board meetings..

"We gonna have to get our club a new manager."

"We can't. The fucker paid SI for that shitty unsackable thingy, there's nothing we can do but brace ourselves."

"Shit, we're on the receiving end of another shitty experiment huh."

"Uh-huh, hopefully this too shall pass.."

48 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Lmao is that what the board will say everytime?

I can imagine during those board meetings..

"We gonna have to get our club a new manager."

"We can't. The fucker paid SI for that shitty unsackable thingy, there's nothing we can do but brace ourselves."

"Shit, we're on the receiving end of another shitty experiment huh."

"Uh-huh, hopefully this too shall pass.."

Hey look at the bright side. That mf will bring you back to the Premier League 😂

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Hey look at the bright side. That mf will bring you back to the Premier League 😂

I dunno man, last time I did some experimenting on FM, I quit half way and now they're stuck in a limbo. Without a working gpu, they might've thought I ditched FM to play Madden or something 🤣

They are probably somewhere in the harddisk screaming "Notice me senpai!!"

This guy is the best striker I’ve used this year. Way better than Erling Braut Haaland and Maxi Gomez.

1820A761-B1BE-40E7-B7F8-9160999906DD.thumb.png.7f3703d58945c786c33a98fc5d4dbbc8.png

He’s not even fully developed and look at his performance

Spoiler

F596E8F1-259F-484F-90C5-B50C073CACD0.thumb.png.97d4d1dfe4ec9fe3aafdf83374fbb51f.png