FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

In the FMM20 fourm, the General Discussion thread is 26 pages long and the Bug List one is 33 pages long.

In the FMM21 one, the General Discussion thread is 36 pages long and the Bug List one is only 12 pages long (so far, only part way through the year obviously).

So... the game is less buggy this year? And we're more talkative? 

No it’s because we got @RichD late last year

In other news, 9 hours ago on the SI Games site:

We're delighted to announce the release of Football Manager 2021 Mobile 12.1.1 Update which is now available to download on your Android and iOS device.

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who has taken the time to leave us feedback or raise issues to us via our forums and our support team.

Please report any issues on our bugs forum and we'd be delighted to hear whether this update resolves any of the issues you previously reported.

12.1.1 Update Changelist:

-----------------------------------------------

- Fixed issues with display on some Galaxy devices after Android 11 update

- Fixed two crashes interfacing with Android system

- Fixed issue where it was possible to get stuck responding to news item

- Fixed rare captaincy crash

- Fixed issue with second season transfer budget in Italy when No Transfer Budget in First Window on

- Further fix for manager pictures

A little underwhelming in terms of the fixes in there (there are load of other issues reported that didn't make it in), but I guess they had to get it out quickly because FMM wouldn't work on any Samsung phone on the latest version of Android (which is a lot).

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

A little underwhelming in terms of the fixes in there (there are load of other issues reported that didn't make it in), but I guess they had to get it out quickly because FMM wouldn't work on any Samsung phone on the latest version of Android (which is a lot).

I'm sure there's more "under the hood" that they just haven't mentioned. We'll have to see what difference it makes.

24 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Looks like there’s nothing much important for ios

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Lol, no issues here with my Samsung, i update whenever i can... no idea if I'm on android 11 though :D

Is the update fixed the managers picture? I dont think it fixed mine. Not a big deal tho

Edited by Cold

I signed a striker from Barca who I assumed was just another youngster from their youth set-up but after checking his history earlier, turns out he's either a newgen or a regen but I've no idea who it could be.

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Lol, no issues here with my Samsung, i update whenever i can... no idea if I'm on android 11 though :D

It seemed to be happening for some phones in the S20 range. I have an S20+ (not sure if that's one which is affected) and my phone has been saying "Update to Android 11" for a couple of weeks. Some people have not been able to play the game for a full month now, so there's no way I was going to update!

13 minutes ago, Scratch said:

It seemed to be happening for some phones in the S20 range. I have an S20+ (not sure if that's one which is affected) and my phone has been saying "Update to Android 11" for a couple of weeks. Some people have not been able to play the game for a full month now, so there's no way I was going to update!

cheers. measly s8 here!

21 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

cheers. measly s8 here!

I was using an S7 until mid last year, great phone, but eventually decided to update. 

54 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Let's hope it doesn't destroy more tactics 😂

I think this update is only for few bugs fix

added 0 minutes later

ED313429-8A98-4830-B2AA-B62F9FB0BA6C.png

4 hours ago, Arzii94 said:

I think this update is only for few bugs fix

added 0 minutes later

ED313429-8A98-4830-B2AA-B62F9FB0BA6C.png

They never state there is an update to tactics. It's other things they change that throws the tactics out of sync. Happens quite often with bug fixes disrupting other parts of the game.

Anyone find any actual updates/fixes ? Not mentioned in the update notes ??? Waiting to update see if anything went wrong ? 

Recently download this year's game. I've only played around in Germany so far. 

I'm really enjoying using 5 subs (obviy we know why). Can anyone tell me if this is a one season only thing or is it ongoing in game?

As I'm a bit lazy to try, can anyone confirm the other countries where 5 subs can be used. I know England will be a no but Spain and France in particular?

7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Recently download this year's game. I've only played around in Germany so far. 

I'm really enjoying using 5 subs (obviy we know why). Can anyone tell me if this is a one season only thing or is it ongoing in game?

As I'm a bit lazy to try, can anyone confirm the other countries where 5 subs can be used. I know England will be a no but Spain and France in particular?

I *think* it's everywhere except England and China (and probably any other league that runs March to October). But it's only for the first season and then it's back to 3...

I don't know about anyone else but i am usually a huge player but cannot get into this years at all.
I think it's because it's exactly the same game and i'm finally fed up with it.

11 minutes ago, LB28888 said:

I don't know about anyone else but i am usually a huge player but cannot get into this years at all.
I think it's because it's exactly the same game and i'm finally fed up with it.

I don’t mind with it. We all love the game no matter what.

added 0 minutes later

Probably you can try challenges from the forum it’ll be a lot more fun

14 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Probably you can try challenges from the forum it’ll be a lot more fun

This. Rescued the game for me years ago.