Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Player Recommendations - Free Transfers

FuddledFox

Lower league recommendations from my career so far:

I second Jordan Adebayo-Smith

Also the 40yo Scot Darren Smith in central midfield, he's very good for his age and is an important player in my Braintree Town chase for promotion.

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Im starting to think its not a bug and just clubs being ruthless 😂

Nah, I think the managers just lost the players... A bit like some of us occasionally lose a save! :P 

Nico Serrano is a good one. Young, free (for some reason, since he apparently a Bilbao player in real life), doesn't demand much, easy to train, and has great potential.

I mean, his PA was 160 last year, but in one of my savefiles he ended up had 180 PA. That's pretty rad for a young free agent, right?

51 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Nah, I think the managers just lost the players... A bit like some of us occasionally lose a save! :P 

Apparently that was a current bug. Some youngsters got unexpectedly released for no reason (some even keep their squad status and wages while having no club). You can sometimes abuse it to get good players, but I wonder if it can affect human manage?

Screenshot_2020-12-02-11-53-09-339_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-02-11-53-04-321_com.sega.score.jpg

18 hours ago, Scratch said:

I can 100% confirm it as I recently got my DB search tool working. 😄

image.thumb.png.1c04b6e340a11c7437ee37cf227ab2ce.png

He definitely has no club in the DB. Won't show you his PA as some people don't like that, but it's on the high side...

Hi Scratch,

Your database search tool looks great, is it available for download?

1 hour ago, sammummery said:

Hi Scratch,

Your database search tool looks great, is it available for download?

No, sorry it's not.

I'm working on a save game scouting app, not finished yet. Android only to start. Will probably cost a couple of pounds. Almost finished it for FMM20, but a few annoying bugs to sort out. I now worked out most of the changes to mke it work with FMM21, but haven't implemented them yet in the app itself. The DB search tool is just something I use to get a list of all the players so my scouting app can tell which players are real and to help work out who people may be regens of. 

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

No, sorry it's not.

I'm working on a save game scouting app, not finished yet. Android only to start. Will probably cost a couple of pounds. Almost finished it for FMM20, but a few annoying bugs to sort out. I now worked out most of the changes to mke it work with FMM21, but haven't implemented them yet in the app itself. The DB search tool is just something I use to get a list of all the players so my scouting app can tell which players are real and to help work out who people may be regens of. 

Cool, sounds good, good luck with it!

36 minutes ago, Scratch said:

No, sorry it's not.

Wait, you started working on the database now? Awesome! Too bad I couldn't get my hands on it though, for now at least....

Also, I found out why Serrano was free: apparently the boy was playing for Bilbao's C team, but since that team doesn't exist in game, they decided to make him free. Mak Varesanovic, Chuma and Darko Churnilov were some of the similar cases in the past, and I wasted no time signing them the moment I found out about that.

17 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Cold how did you manage to sign them? Under which conditions?

They're free agent in my 1st season and for a cheap wage too like $1k under. 

25 minutes ago, Cold said:

They're free agent in my 1st season and for a cheap wage too like $1k under. 

I know. But for you they were all way less demanding, wage wise. I had to include release clauses in all three:

• Aidan Barlow, €3.6K, €110K release clause
  • Jordan Cox, €3.6K, €250K release clause
  • Jordan Adebayo-Smith, €2.6K, €200K release clause

Playing as Billericay with unknown reputation. 

(above values p/m)

2 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

I know. But for you they were all way less demanding, wage wise. I had to include release clauses in all three:

(above values p/m)

I find if you up their wages you can get rid of the Release Clause, as you get promoted it is harder as you cannot offer the right amount of wage, but still I have found ramping it up does work most of the time

14 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

(above values p/m)

Yeah they have release clause but you can increase that so clubs dont force you to sell them. Im playing on my third season as gateshead manager at Skybet league 1 i sell adebayo-smith for $2m and keep jordan cox

So... one of the last two updates (at least on Android) included a full database update, with a load of players removed, a load added, and a lot of movement in the PA values... 

And... Serrano now is at A. Bilbao B, so he is no longer the best free agent in the game... 

Actually I just double checked and if you load England only, he's still a free agent (showing as Free not $0), but if you load Spain he's at A. Bilbao B. Confusing...

I can confirm serrano is somewhat random in each save file.

Somewhat i found him being 5 star world class via game editor in new savefile.

4 hours ago, Pharel said:

I can confirm serrano is somewhat random in each save file.

Somewhat i found him being 5 star world class via game editor in new savefile.

It’s normal. He got a potential range

18 minutes ago, grintricha said:

Andre Green on my ipswich game is doing pretty well not got to christmas yet but has lots of potential stars

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 14.25.26.png

Yeah he does well for me as well every time I’ve signed him. 

Unfortunately Sheffield Wednesday have signed him in real life now, so he won’t available next update 👎🏻

Signed Jack Wilshere on a free at the start of the game. Decent player for the Championship or lower league clubs with tight budgets.

I played him in the heart of midfield as a advanced playmaker.

Screenshot_20210205-172656_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210205-172711_FM21 Mobile.jpg

6 hours ago, grintricha said:

Andre Green on my ipswich game is doing pretty well not got to christmas yet but has lots of potential stars

Holy only thats a serious average 👀

a few,, sorry screen grabs are a faff

issan el maach - good stars has not yet developed for me

yassin fortune and nico serrano - need a bit of development but generally good in season 1 of league 1

andre green has been amazing in nearly every game i've played

walter hahn - straight into team
jozo simunovic - straight into team
leo lacroix  - straight into team
nathaniel mendz-laing  - straight into team
adrian petre - straight into team - but not playing well
yaya sanogo  - straight into team - but not playing well
halilovic - straight into team - but not playing well

On 05/02/2021 at 21:04, AndersJ said:

Holy only thats a serious average 👀

On 05/02/2021 at 14:43, grintricha said:

I had him at Swansea and was the regular starter as an IF and often in Team of the Week.
Didn't quite cut it in the Premier League though

On 02/12/2020 at 11:27, broodje kip said:

D99A6BF8-6F19-430C-91ED-CD5ACCD701A4.thumb.png.ee958f434f48f10b313b14ff389105bc.png

71AF33F0-CACD-49F8-AE3A-B9D302D4CF1A.thumb.png.ab452354fdc4dde69b168b5e53bd1977.png

This guy’s so good! I found him for free and look at that stats

Yes. My friend on fm pc recommend me to him when i started my salford rtg. A goat for lower leagues. Just found out today that he has join Doncaster Rovers on free. Hope his career will go far