Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

2 hours ago, hhooo said:

I've seen the board reject offers before, this isn't the same thing. This is the exact same text as if I had rejected the offer, but there is no offer to speak of. And it's happening 3-4 times a year during interntional breaks, to 4-5 players all at once. 

George's point is valid though - although i have seen that happen once or twice, it's never been to that extent, and I've not seen anyone else here mention such a volume either. So some sort of issue in your save somehow, maybe. I'd use the in-app "Report an issue" function next time it happens, if i were you...

5 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

As a side note - those are some impressive defensive & attacking stats, you dominated Man City and they created nothing - though you must be gutted in a 0-0 result.

Indeed, it was perfect match, almost.

Screenshot_2020-12-29-13-18-24-335_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-29-13-19-07-877_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-29-13-19-37-026_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-29-13-19-48-894_com.sega.score.jpg

4 minutes ago, hhooo said:

BBM who scored and didn't do anything wrong gets a 5 match rating? Screenshot_2020-12-31-00-33-50-09_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.f6e9c5a32e1b238e9bad54b843b3d842.jpg

He did, he breath, sometimes the game just hates you! It happened to me, AP to assist and score a goal and get a 6

4 minutes ago, hhooo said:

BBM who scored and didn't do anything wrong gets a 5 match rating? Screenshot_2020-12-31-00-33-50-09_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.f6e9c5a32e1b238e9bad54b843b3d842.jpg

This one is proper getting to me, actually really frustrating, they need to sort this. 

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

One Mistake, right? Plus did you take him off straight after he scored? You need to give it a few minutes to let the game catch up sometimes - i know, it's stupid :(

40 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

One Mistake, right? Plus did you take him off straight after he scored? You need to give it a few minutes to let the game catch up sometimes - i know, it's stupid :(

Yeah the game rating is delay so you need to wait until next highlight so the rating is sync. I find it annoying but its fine

1 hour ago, Cold said:

Yeah the game rating is delay so you need to wait until next highlight so the rating is sync. I find it annoying but its fine

Yes I can have a player on a 5 rating that I want to sub off, and then they score. I have to wait for the next highlight for his rating to jump to an 8 and then I'll take him off...

Not sure if it is a bug but tried to sign 2 players and player doesn’t want to negotiate a contract at all. I am managing Man Utd. The funny thing is when the initial offer was rejected the player was furious with his team. Skov in real life would never reject Man Utd or Zaha. Anyone had the same issue?

8 hours ago, nikcgt7 said:

Not sure if it is a bug but tried to sign 2 players and player doesn’t want to negotiate a contract at all. I am managing Man Utd. The funny thing is when the initial offer was rejected the player was furious with his team. Skov in real life would never reject Man Utd or Zaha. Anyone had the same issue?

Yeah it seems to be a common thing, I’ve had it a lot, very frustrating.

8 hours ago, nikcgt7 said:

Not a bug but it happens a lot. The scouts tell me that they are interested or even very interested and when you offer contract they put a red dash on the salary and say they are not interested at the moment. This happened also on FMM20 but it wasn't that often. 

59 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Not a bug but it happens a lot. The scouts tell me that they are interested or even very interested and when you offer contract they put a red dash on the salary and say they are not interested at the moment. This happened also on FMM20 but it wasn't that often. 

Yeah it happens to me a lot too. Maybe the scouts just sucks lol

Has anyone got a decrease in staff badge? I mean I have my assistant that this is the second time he got from gold to silver and also I have another coach and a physio that went from gold to silver... the bad thing is that I go to my staff page only once in few years and I only sow it now...

5 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Has anyone got a decrease in staff badge? I mean I have my assistant that this is the second time he got from gold to silver and also I have another coach and a physio that went from gold to silver... the bad thing is that I go to my staff page only once in few years and I only sow it now...

Honestly so weird you’ve posted this just now, I was going to post saying it. I thought I was going mad in my Celtic save as I was thinking I wouldn’t have played 6 seasons with a silver coach. So I just got someone new in.

Same happened today in my Atletico game, silver badge just appeared on one of my coaches.

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Honestly so weird you’ve posted this just now, I was going to post saying it. I thought I was going mad in my Celtic save as I was thinking I wouldn’t have played 6 seasons with a silver coach. So I just got someone new in.

Same happened today in my Atletico game, silver badge just appeared on one of my coaches.

Yep, weird af. I got there because I got the news that my bargain scout got to pension and I was amazed to see that also one of my physio was out and 3 of my staff on silver. 

Screenshot_20210103_230546_com.sega.score.jpg

I think the player interest based on club finance.

I find transfer windows have large chance to contract someone when you have large amount of money instead buying player one by one.

Even some ambitious player wont land in your club especially from the larger one.

Try to buy player together in one day to make good player you want become eliglibe.

Edited by Pharel
2 hours ago, Pharel said:

I think the player interest based on club finance.

I find transfer windows have large chance to contract someone when you have large amount of money instead buying player one by one.

Even some ambitious player wont land in your club especially from the larger one.

Try to buy player together in one day to make good player you want become eliglibe.

4 mediocre, ore even weak, players we're not interested to sign for the moment in a span of just one week... and I had 800M in the bank

7 hours ago, George Traistă said:

My coaching badge went from gold to silver 3 times. Idk i feel like its a bug

Edited by Cold
2 minutes ago, Cold said:

My coaching badge went from gold to silver 3 times I think. Idk i feel like its a bug

Pfff, never looked at my badge... It's bronze!! 

Screenshot_20210104_062551_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.23a1086d6c778c738c9e551288932fa2.jpg

And two new staff went from gold to silver this new season

Edited by George Traistă
On 03/01/2021 at 13:16, Cold said:

Anyone have a problem in youth intake after 10 yrs? I dont have youth graduate 2 yrs straight 

I got same issue, for now is 3 seasons in a row I didn’t get any players from youth and game simple just stoping generating new players nationality Portugal because I playing in Portugal.

Issue is reported to SI wia builded issue reported in the game with save files

This needs to be confirmed but I think its a bug.

When club wants to loan my player, I put mark on Buyout and whatever price I set they accept. I did it with few reserve players now and just realized this. If its true then I wont use Buyout option anymore until fixed because its like unlimited money cheat.

Please someone do few tests, thx.

22 hours ago, George Traistă said:

It's not a big, they will activate the buyout very rarely, like one in 50 loans

Ok thx. I thought it means they MUST buy when loan ends

Almost every regen is Spanish, French or German in my save. I run Spanish, French, German and Turkish leauges so it's understandable that they would be the majority but I only had one Turkish player promoted. How is it possible for an entire country to only produce one single left-back in a year???

Edited by le havle vela
typo

Firstly, I couldn't believe Locatelli was released at just 25 yo. 

Secondly, I was over my wage budget so couldn't offer anymore than 70k, and he wanted nothing less than 75k. So I gave up on him and then the day after he signed for Club Brugge. Wtf with his wages? 

Screenshot_20210106_232755_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.49c9b050c5aaecc7abef375482622660.jpg

Screenshot_20210106_233019_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.367d6ffe98f97fd737c4e9dd0173fdd8.jpg

1 minute ago, itzChris92 said:

Firstly, I couldn't believe Locatelli was released at just 25 yo. 

Secondly, I was over my wage budget so couldn't offer anymore than 70k, and he wanted nothing less than 75k. So I gave up on him and then the day after he signed for Club Brugge. Wtf with his wages? 

Screenshot_20210106_232755_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.49c9b050c5aaecc7abef375482622660.jpg

Screenshot_20210106_233019_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.367d6ffe98f97fd737c4e9dd0173fdd8.jpg

This happens to me a lot as well, so frustrating, happened for at least a couple of additions of FMM now and like yours it’s a big difference in wages!

Just now, RichD said:

This happens to me a lot as well, so frustrating, happened for at least a couple of additions of FMM now and like yours it’s a big difference in wages!

Surprised I haven't noticed it all these years if that's the case! 

8 hours ago, RichD said:

yeah i was gonna say, definitely seen that sorta thing a few times. really stupid. i kinda understand but really hate how the computer teams don't operate by the same rules as the player teams do (fitness being another example).