Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

8 hours ago, itzChris92 said:

Firstly, I couldn't believe Locatelli was released at just 25 yo. 

Secondly, I was over my wage budget so couldn't offer anymore than 70k, and he wanted nothing less than 75k. So I gave up on him and then the day after he signed for Club Brugge. Wtf with his wages? 

Screenshot_20210106_232755_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.49c9b050c5aaecc7abef375482622660.jpg

Screenshot_20210106_233019_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.367d6ffe98f97fd737c4e9dd0173fdd8.jpg

Impressive! Meanwhile Locatelli was my club legend and captain for years until he retire 🤣

Anyone else have the issue of signing Nasri on a free having agreed a deal only for the contract to push his wages up to £350k?? 
Signed him on a free on £47k and then this happened 🤣🤣🤣

170A4FEA-D46C-46E9-8EA8-3CA2DFB46435.png

9 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

A niche one here but the EFL Championship in 2036/7 loses its fking mind:

215368581_Screenshot_20210108-143328_FM21Mobile.jpg.15874be434010177004f77a553cb4c8b.jpg

3 games in 3 days! (I reported it)

Same here in the prem. What a joke 😂

Screenshot_20210108_234646_com.sega.score.jpg

8 hours ago, itzChris92 said:

Same here in the prem. What a joke 😂

Screenshot_20210108_234646_com.sega.score.jpg

Hmm, not quite though - you've three in 4 days in three different comps. Mine's 3 in 3 days in the same comp!

Hi i found a bug. I manage 1 club and 1 national team. This game i was managing a club team but the report shows my national team. How do i solve this? Thank you

Screenshot_20210111-190500_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-190334_FM21 Mobile.jpg

5 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Dodgy scout report this. Lacy player? His rating is 13.

WyEtNeW.png

BFpP1Gt.png

🤔

A lazy player doesn't mean he isn't pacy.
It could just be that he won't train very hard (can be sorted out by mentoring with a more professional or hard working older pro).

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Dodgy scout report this. Lacy player? His rating is 13.

WyEtNeW.png

BFpP1Gt.png

🤔

Yeah. This guy is 'shaped' in a way that he should become a pacy player (if he develops normally), but he's not one yet... The game seems to do that in this area - report on what they will become rather than what they are. That's probably fine, but they should tweak the language, eg "Potential to become a pacy player".

2 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

It could just be that he won't train very hard (can be sorted out by mentoring with a more professional or hard working older pro).

I think "Lacy" was a typo/autocorrect and it was supposed to be "Pacy"... Makes more sense that way...

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

I didn't say anything about work rate? I'm saying the report says he is pacy, and at a 13 rating right now he's not. 

Typo I hadn't noticed. It should say pacy.

Edited by Schwantz34
2 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I didn't say anything about work rate? I'm saying the report says he is pacy, and at a 13 rating right now he's not. 

Typo I hadn't noticed. It should say pacy.

Not a problem, it could be as @Scratch said, the game is looking at the potential of his Pace and the fact that he'll get better than 13 after some training, etc.

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Not a problem, it could be as @Scratch said, the game is looking at the potential of his Pace and the fact that he'll get better than 13 after some training, etc.

Yeah I get that but as it's written it makes little sense because it says he's pacy when currently he isn't.

@Scratchsays it should maybe say something like 'future potential to improve' in whatever the areas are. I'd agree that would make more sense.

On 14/01/2021 at 03:12, Schwantz34 said:

Yeah I get that but as it's written it makes little sense because it says he's pacy when currently he isn't.

@Scratchsays it should maybe say something like 'future potential to improve' in whatever the areas are. I'd agree that would make more sense.

it's one of his main skills (highest attributes), so maybe he's "relatively" pacy :)

3 minutes ago, Rehans said:

Anyone having issues with regens from ukraine? Most of ukrainian regens in my save have brazillian names.

A1AE0035-F8F7-4A79-84F5-2E96270906D6.png

7BDCA554-DD04-4C83-9249-EC10C767040E.png

42FDD2CA-E120-4C0F-A661-5B9108F923C2.png

Is the same in the whole game, not only ukraininas

The Ukrainians make a bit of sense as there's a large expat footballer community there because of Shaktar's transfer policy. It's hilarious that most of them have no interest in learning Ukrainian. 

But yes, this year a huge number of French, Dutch, Italian, etc regens are all Brazilian. Doesn't seem to affect Asian /Middle Eastern players though. 

Screenshot_20210122_210046_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.6e6a36133d3495ce4be705a639c697a3.jpg

Screenshot_20210122_205738_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.499e3edd956c6d18d6252aa0ebda755a.jpg

I've had Musiala on loan since the beginning of the season. After my last game his stats in my team page show he has only played one game... Anyone else come across this? 

Edited by Chris
On 26/12/2020 at 05:33, hhooo said:

Still haven't fixed the bug where a substitution immediately following a goal will change the replay and remove the goal most of the time. 

And I'm receiving tons of notices about players being angry at me for refusing imaginary transfer offers still. 

This sh*t imaginary offer were stimulating ambitious personality

Not sure if this is a bug, or myself imagining things, but in every save I have had so far with my tried and tested tactics everything goes amazing until the end of December. After that my team starts playing a lot worse. Same tactic, similar opponents and formations, same players, same morale, same fitness but the team just stops scoring as much and conceding more. Getting quite frustrated with it tbh. I'm still scoring goals and winning alot of games but the inconsistency is slowly killing off my motivation to carry on. I don't care if I lose games. But having every tactic I test and then use in an actual areer I make perform incredibly for half the season and then just stop being half as effective is a pain in the arse. I've not experienced this in any other previous versions of FMM so I'm almost sure it isn't just me... 

Edited by Chris
10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Not sure if this is a bug, or myself imagining things, but in every save I have had so far with my tried and tested tactics everything goes amazing until the end of December. After that my team starts playing a lot worse. Same tactic, similar opponents and formations, same players, same morale, same fitness but the team just stops scoring as much and conceding more. Getting quite frustrated with it tbh. I'm still scoring goals and winning alot of games but the inconsistency is slowly killing off my motivation to carry on. I don't care if I lose games. But having every tactic I test and then use in an actual areer I make perform incredibly for half the season and then just stop being half as effective is a pain in the arse. I've not experienced this in any other previous versions of FMM so I'm almost sure it isn't just me... 

I’m having trouble myself and I think it’s one of the fairly recent updates that seems to have changed things. Even with top teams I’m finding the domination just isn’t there and with slightly lesser teams I just can’t get anything to work at all. The main thing I’m seeing is that it seems much harder to defend and I’m always conceding much more goals than I’d like and even with very balanced systems. Just need to keep testing stuff I guess. 

25 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’m having trouble myself and I think it’s one of the fairly recent updates that seems to have changed things. Even with top teams I’m finding the domination just isn’t there and with slightly lesser teams I just can’t get anything to work at all. The main thing I’m seeing is that it seems much harder to defend and I’m always conceding much more goals than I’d like and even with very balanced systems. Just need to keep testing stuff I guess. 

Are you finding that in general throughout the season? I can literally see when it will happen on my saves. My current save just hit March. Before January I'd won all my games minus 1 draw, and scoring 4.2gpg. Now in March I've lost 6 games, drawn 3 and at 3.2gpg, and my opponents have been mostly bottom half of the table. It's like something just switches to mess you up when you are doing really well and every other game you get FMM'ed

Edited by Chris
2 hours ago, Chris said:

Are you finding that in general throughout the season? I can literally see when it will happen on my saves. My current save just hit March. Before January I'd won all my games minus 1 draw, and scoring 4.2gpg. Now in March I've lost 6 games, drawn 3 and at 3.2gpg, and my opponents have been mostly bottom half of the table. It's like something just switches to mess you up when you are doing really well and every other game you get FMM'ed

I’m just finding it harder to get results in general with much more strange games appearing out of nowhere even with elite teams. I think it’s something that’s changed with the engine in my case so a lot of the stuff I’ve used in the past just isn’t as effective anymore. What you’re getting sounds like what sometimes happens when you do very well for a while and the game feels you’re doing too good so tries to balance it out if that makes sense. That can be very frustrating.

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’m just finding it harder to get results in general with much more strange games appearing out of nowhere even with elite teams. I think it’s something that’s changed with the engine in my case so a lot of the stuff I’ve used in the past just isn’t as effective anymore. What you’re getting sounds like what sometimes happens when you do very well for a while and the game feels you’re doing too good so tries to balance it out if that makes sense. That can be very frustrating.

For sure, it really is annoying. I do think the game needs to be made harder, but it seems they are going the wrong way around it. They should be making the ai adjust rather than just making your team stop playing properly. Again, this could all just be wrong but I'm only posting this now because it seems to be happening every career (all different tactics too I might mention). 

6 minutes ago, Pharel said:

Anybody experience this too ?

Got redcard from holiday but no chance to discipline him.

Screenshot_2021-01-27-17-11-34-27_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.png

Screenshot_2021-01-27-17-11-25-43_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.png

You can’t fine him if you didn’t went to the match. It’s very unfair