Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

So today I get a player listed in the world best eleven but it did not unlock this achievement. Latest iOS 14 and latest update on the game. Rather annoying :(

Not unlocked .png

I tell you what's STILL not been fixed. Jack Harrison's buyout.

£10m and then he rejects the move everytime I've tried it. Run 9 different saves so far with Leeds since the game was released, and not once has he accepted the move no matter what stage of the season it is, or how often you play him. Nothing works. He always says he doesn't want to take a backwards step 🙄

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I tell you what's STILL not been fixed. Jack Harrison's buyout.

£10m and then he rejects the move everytime I've tried it. Run 9 different saves so far with Leeds since the game was released, and not once has he accepted the move no matter what stage of the season it is, or how often you play him. Nothing works. He always says he doesn't want to take a backwards step 🙄

I just loaded up Leeds to try.

With Sugar Daddy on, I signed him. 1665640778_Screenshot_20210308-005026_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.413d107c8680bac4727c23bc62e59b23.jpg

With Sugar Daddy off, I couldn't sign him.1003085236_Screenshot_20210308-005133_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.3184a7e65f89006feeec8abd27016f09.jpg

Strange...

12 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I just loaded up Leeds to try.

With Sugar Daddy on, I signed him. 1665640778_Screenshot_20210308-005026_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.413d107c8680bac4727c23bc62e59b23.jpg

With Sugar Daddy off, I couldn't sign him.1003085236_Screenshot_20210308-005133_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.3184a7e65f89006feeec8abd27016f09.jpg

Strange...

Yep. That wage you've had to pay is insanely unrealistic.

It's broken for some reason.

Edited by Schwantz34

Has anyone else come across the issue in the Belgian league where the European Places playoff is meaningless?

In that it always just goes to whichever team finished 5th after 34 regular season games?

It doesn't seem to matter if you win the European playoff or not.

Edit:

Nevermind, it's a totally messed up league and makes no sense, but it appears to work correctly...

Edited by geordiekrispy
17 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Has anyone else come across the issue in the Belgian league where the European Places playoff is meaningless?

In that it always just goes to whichever team finished 5th after 34 regular season games?

It doesn't seem to matter if you win the European playoff or not.

Edit:

Nevermind, it's a totally messed up league and makes no sense, but it appears to work correctly...

Why the hell would you even try to play in the Belgian? 😂

I'm from Belgium and don't even understand how the league works without looking it up 😅🤣

58 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Why the hell would you even try to play in the Belgian? 😂

I'm from Belgium and don't even understand how the league works without looking it up 😅🤣

I moved to Antwerp from Hamburg in ticket to ride game we've got going.

Latest update the game today

I think that after recent updates, there have been some disturbing bugs
 1.  When it was starting a game a few minutes in the game, it arrived, heavily equipped, instantly pulled itself out of the game without any force close notive
 2.  When the captain is replaced there's usually "do you want to change the blah blah blah" and this time there's no "notifything" for the captain's turn

Sorry, my english is bad
 cmiiw

Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-09-06-060_com.android.vending.jpg

Sorry if this is old news but I've not had it happen before. Bidding on him and suddenly the price drops to £0 from £16m. I press the plus to up it and £500 comes up and the green button to finalise deal lights up. No way was I turning that down!

Surely a bug 😂

pjhp28A.png

6 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Sorry if this is old news but I've not had it happen before. Bidding on him and suddenly the price drops to £0 from £16m. I press the plus to up it and £500 comes up and the green button to finalise deal lights up. No way was I turning that down!

Surely a bug 😂

pjhp28A.png

Yeah I had that before. I signed de Ligt for free last year. I moved it up to 500 and move down back to 0

8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

1D28FBEA-370B-4F87-A731-7B091EDC79D7.thumb.png.4cb66c7a5000223b356713c75699b0f7.png

C2BABF10-9946-4373-AFA1-E17A84AB0A80.thumb.png.80c128e763cfd476d4dbced554e59e16.png

Has anyone encountered this problem?

That looks mental, looks like a game from the 90s😂

I edited a few players age but they are still announcing that they are retiring halfway thru the second season. I dont have these players in my team but I’d like them to be around longer thats why i edited them.

Buffon, Dani Alves etc. I edited them to 20 years old on the very start of they save so why do they still want to retire?

Has anyone else encountered a Osborn where the game gets stuck loading on the screen with all the league logos? I closed the app this morning and now it won't open again. Nothing has changed on the device. 

anyone had this awful bug where if you look at your previous fixtures, all the scorers names have changed? And not even to players that are in your team? 

4 minutes ago, swede22march said:

anyone had this awful bug where if you look at your previous fixtures, all the scorers names have changed? And not even to players that are in your team? 

Yes! Happens all the time mate unfortunately, are you managing a national team by any chance?

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Yes! Happens all the time mate unfortunately, are you managing a national team by any chance?

Ah so that's the reason huh. I manage a national team too.

53 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Ah so that's the reason huh. I manage a national team too.

Yeah it’s like the game doesn’t know how to handle so many fixtures. I didn’t think of it until @Ian mentioned it, but it makes sense. Very annoying!

23 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yeah it’s like the game doesn’t know how to handle so many fixtures. I didn’t think of it until @Ian mentioned it, but it makes sense. Very annoying!

How many matches are we talking? 

Seems to be on the seasons you have CWC games or practically every season when you’re managing a nation as well as club. I’ve started collecting my club screenshots as I’m going to kind of get around it.

It's a pain in the @3%&$ but I know it's been reported over in the SI Games forum. It is just a display issue as far as I can tell, doesn't affect players history (they still get the goals etc). And it will reset and go back to normal the following season. Still sucks though.

Latvia has two teams in Champions League qualifications - which is a bug, because Latvian league is bad, and they did not improve their coefficient enough to have two teams in CL.

169386292_1212420662523943_3636199273163538320_n.jpg

Ok, Idk if it was a bug or not, but it seemed weird. I have no screens, because it was in previous season and only now did I created an account.

It was a penultimate game, against a 2nd team in the league. I had 2 points advantage, and I was playing on my turf, so they had to win. After idk 70 minutes I was winning 5-0, when I checked what tactic the AI is using as I was surprised by margin of my victory... My opponet set team mentality at contain. I have no idea if the AI played with that setting for an entire game, but if so then that would be absurd. Anyway it seems to me suspicious that a team losing 5-0(and being in a position that they have to win the game to win the title) is playing ultradefensively. I mean at this point of the game they had like 0,0000001% chance of winning, but still... Is it realistic that an AI is just trying to reduce the scale of humiliation by not losing any more goals? How does AI behave in such scenarios?

Hi folks, not sure if anyone has seen this before as I haven't been following this thread but here is my weird one. I seem to be able to decide whether someone else's player goes on loan!

482973378_Screenshot_20210412-112833_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2f345c792e5929e3ff6ee38351455b94.jpg

I'm neither Villa or Sturm Graz! I think he must be on my shortlist but I haven't had him permanently or on loan and neither are affiliates either.

2 minutes ago, StuartM said:

Hi folks, not sure if anyone has seen this before as I haven't been following this thread but here is my weird one. I seem to be able to decide whether someone else's player goes on loan!

482973378_Screenshot_20210412-112833_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2f345c792e5929e3ff6ee38351455b94.jpg

I'm neither Villa or Sturm Graz! I think he must be on my shortlist but I haven't had him permanently or on loan and neither are affiliates either.

Yeah this has happened to me a few times, I always cancel it because I’m a dick 😂

Hey,

What I'm wondering, and this is quite a big deal to me, has anyone else encountered an issue with defending free kicks..? I want 5 players to stand in the wall, my striker among others, but he 'ignores' the instruction and stays up front.. This all results in only 2 or 3 players in the wall instead of the instructed 5.. Can be a game changer as you might imagine... It's weird because I also tell my tall striker to come back for defending corner kicks and then he does do so..

Anyone that can help me out with this? I've posted on the Sports Interactive forum about this before, but it never got solved..

Lars

On 12/04/2021 at 18:26, LarsSteijger said:

Hey,

What I'm wondering, and this is quite a big deal to me, has anyone else encountered an issue with defending free kicks..? I want 5 players to stand in the wall, my striker among others, but he 'ignores' the instruction and stays up front.. This all results in only 2 or 3 players in the wall instead of the instructed 5.. Can be a game changer as you might imagine... It's weird because I also tell my tall striker to come back for defending corner kicks and then he does do so..

Anyone that can help me out with this? I've posted on the Sports Interactive forum about this before, but it never got solved..

Lars

It might be that there's a limit, so 5 players in the wall is not possible. Does it work with 4? I think we worked out that a lot of instructions at corners get disregarded if they're set for more than 2 players - i.e. if you tell three people to attack near post, nothing happens, they just do their own thing. It's a little annoying but it's the first year with this, so hopefully it'll get better...