Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Not sure is a bug but great name, maybe he has 14 older brothers?

Screenshot_20201204_171008_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.18d481e2c0baaf714248f568d4de28c0.jpg

He’s the 15th one, the 14 before him were kings of Italy 👀

1 minute ago, RichD said:

He’s the 15th one, the 14 before him were kings of Italy 👀

Judging by his name (Arbitro means Referee) the 14 before him were players, maybe two teams of 7 vs 7 and they needed a referee 🤣

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201205_222639_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.fd75f7dd7b4872b37b606bd61529fe94.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222641_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8fa63bf6cfaa62199dd659532d5b5956.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222659_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.9fb8afc92c77ab9b28a470ca38fba882.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222702_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.3785695d70ca2293acd514f0a9a817f3.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222709_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.f0cfacafdf7273cb5318f0339c71c9b9.jpg

Didn't believe this to be a bug at first, but now I'm convinced it must be, we aren't lacking depth in any possible position on the pitch and yet my entire bext XI are worried about squad depth, my assistants report did say we lacked depth at GK and RB so I signed players in those positions to try to fix it and the coach report now says nothing about depth and yet all the players are worried, WTF this is really annoying

5 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20201205_222639_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.fd75f7dd7b4872b37b606bd61529fe94.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222641_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8fa63bf6cfaa62199dd659532d5b5956.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222659_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.9fb8afc92c77ab9b28a470ca38fba882.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222702_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.3785695d70ca2293acd514f0a9a817f3.jpgScreenshot_20201205_222709_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.f0cfacafdf7273cb5318f0339c71c9b9.jpg

Didn't believe this to be a bug at first, but now I'm convinced it must be, we aren't lacking depth in any possible position on the pitch and yet my entire bext XI are worried about squad depth, my assistants report did say we lacked depth at GK and RB so I signed players in those positions to try to fix it and the coach report now says nothing about depth and yet all the players are worried, WTF this is really annoying

That is weird, I have orange in some places in my Wrexham save and I don’t have any of this, every player seems happy. Looks like it’s a thing in most of your games? Wonder if you’re very unlucky and picked up a bug 🙈

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

That is weird, I have orange in some places in my Wrexham save and I don’t have any of this, every player seems happy. Looks like it’s a thing in most of your games? Wonder if you’re very unlucky and picked up a bug 🙈

I don't think is him being unlucky and is more about you being lucky 😂 So many people have reported this and I got it too on all teams from my COPA90 career, true that most of the times I did lack depth but were positions that I didn't need at all. And even when I had at least yellow on all positions I still had players who complained about... 

Just now, George Traistă said:

I don't think is him being unlucky and is more about you being lucky 😂 So many people have reported this and I got it too on all teams from my COPA90 career, true that most of the times I did lack depth but were positions that I didn't need at all. And even when I had at least yellow on all positions I still had players who complained about... 

You know what it is I think, my players just love me so much they don’t want to complain but they don’t enjoy being under you lot, so they find anything to complain about 🤣

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

You know what it is I think, my players just love me so much they don’t want to complain but they don’t enjoy being under you lot, so they find anything to complain about 🤣

A Welshman being manager of a Welsh team, what to complain about? Maybe my players are racist, they don't like foreigners 😂

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

Not sure is a bug but great name, maybe he has 14 older brothers?

Screenshot_20201204_171008_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.18d481e2c0baaf714248f568d4de28c0.jpg

each and every year they mess the names file up. I report it (made easier this year, thanks to the in-app link), but nothing changes. The present edition adds this oddity, someone in charge didn't even care to look after real referees. Other games have no difficulties in writing names files properly. Takes away a lot of likeness after six-seven seasons when the Montenegrin João McDonnell scores twice against China and their famous goalkeeper Oleg van Hooijdonk. 

I think I’ve figured out why people get lack of depth in the squad, it’s nothing to do with it you got enough people in each position, it’s simply down to how many people you have in your squad, this is the smallest squad I’ve had yet, got enough players for each position but now I see players are worried due to lack of depth, so I assume it’s the size of the squad?

8 minutes ago, RichD said:

I think I’ve figured out why people get lack of depth in the squad, it’s nothing to do with it you got enough people in each position, it’s simply down to how many people you have in your squad, this is the smallest squad I’ve had yet, got enough players for each position but now I see players are worried due to lack of depth, so I assume it’s the size of the squad?

hmmm, not sure, in the current squad I have 26 players and I still have players complaining about depth 

3 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

hmmm, not sure, in the current squad I have 26 players and I still have players complaining about depth 

I usually have really big squads, I quite like a big squad, this is the smallest I’ve had and there’s 28 🤣

12 minutes ago, RichD said:

Not sure about that but it could be. My squad currently got 26 players with 4 of them being youngsters yet to even be ready for Bundesliga and 34 years old Lewandowski that focus on his job as coach. He haven’t play for 3 season too.

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Not sure about that but it could be. My squad currently got 26 players with 4 of them being youngsters yet to even be ready for Bundesliga and 34 years old Lewandowski that focus on his job as coach. He haven’t play for 3 season too.

Yeah I’m just speculating, but this is the smallest squad I’ve had on this years and it’s first time I’ve had it, I usually have 28/29 players, mostly because I can’t help myself and I love having 2 squads, even different subs in each squad 🤣

31 minutes ago, RichD said:

I’ve got plenty of players on my Barca save, two players for every position plus a load of fringe players that I couldn’t get rid of. I’d prefer a smaller squad to be honest but I’m finding selling players a little trickier this year. It must be some kind of bug I think as it just can’t be meant to be like this surely.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

I’ve got plenty of players on my Barca save, two players for every position plus a load of fringe players that I couldn’t get rid of. I’d prefer a smaller squad to be honest but I’m finding selling players a little trickier this year. It must be some kind of bug I think as it just can’t be meant to be like this surely.

Yeah I agree, selling players is harder this year. I was speculating about the size of the squad being a factor, I probably just jinxed myself by saying I hadn’t had this before 🤣

@RichD I think you are right, with almost 35 players (4 gk) I have 0 messages about squad depth from players and as I've dropped below 28 the message just started to pop up.

added 0 minutes later

Bug list: best XI is best X!?

Screenshot_20201206_140406_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.6b66163e0ef0c96b1e17a6e055819497.jpg

Edited by George Traistă
2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

@RichD I think you are right, with almost 35 players (4 gk) I have 0 messages about squad depth from players and as I've dropped below 28 the message just started to pop up.

added 0 minutes later

Bug list: best XI is best X!?

Screenshot_20201206_140406_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.6b66163e0ef0c96b1e17a6e055819497.jpg

Could well be then, as I always probably have too many players in my squads, looks like it needs changing cause I know a lot of you don’t like big squads.

Looks like your best 11 got a man sent off 😂

5 minutes ago, RichD said:

Could well be then, as I always probably have too many players in my squads, looks like it needs changing cause I know a lot of you don’t like big squads.

Looks like your best 11 got a man sent off 😂

Or I think he was "I'm too old for this shit" and retired 😂

It might be based upon your team to be fair, looking at the teams promoted from the championship, you would at least expect them 3 to be up the top come the end of season, however, you not would expect Gateshead to finish top ten in their first season. 

4 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

It might be based upon your team to be fair, looking at the teams promoted from the championship, you would at least expect them 3 to be up the top come the end of season, however, you not would expect Gateshead to finish top ten in their first season. 

You maybe right. But im not even winning manager of the month. Strange

22 minutes ago, Cold said:

Guys is this a bug? Im always manager of the year but im not even in the playoffs? Or base on improvements?

666342631_Screenshot_20201207-185806_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.c9ea76c14830b882a2ed0a8dcbb42a92.jpg877069178_Screenshot_20201207-185845_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.bb76ea27931948c1702b1e3e81ca4fba.jpg494964648_Screenshot_20201207-185913_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.9af44f42614ecdbcf93f9374dd563e90.jpg

Because your newly promoted each season and you finished high up the league every year your getting those awards, the best manager award is very rarely awarded to the team that wins the league, its awarded to the overachievers mostly 

16 minutes ago, Cold said:

You maybe right. But im not even winning manager of the month. Strange

Manager of the month is done on form for that month, so if you had 5 games in December and won all 5 your almost guaranteed to get manager of the month

Edited by Aaron Thornton
3 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Because your newly promoted each season and you finished high up the league every year your getting those awards, the best manager award is very rarely awarded to the team that wins the league, its awarded to the overachievers mostly 

Make sense. I thought its a bug. Rn its so hard what tactics to implement. Even the bottom team beat my club ass

5 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I just had a replay change what happened during a goal scoring situation

The original goal was a header, saved by the keeper, and the striker scored on the rebound. 

The replay just showed the initial header scoring. 

Anyone seen this? 

Nopo, but I had a weird thing also. Made 3-1 in the 90 minutes and then rewind from. Timeline to record the goal... The goal wasn't there and instead it showed the opposition goal 🙄

So this was a bug on last years as well, if you exchange someone it doesn’t come up on your transfers out, it only comes up on all transfers, a bit annoying when writing a career.

2 hours ago, RichD said:

So this was a bug on last years as well, if you exchange someone it doesn’t come up on your transfers out, it only comes up on all transfers, a bit annoying when writing a career.

Yep very annoying and I hate screenshotting all Transfers, it's too messy looking 😂 always prefer Ins and Outs separately much neater 

Has anyone else noticed that you can't really adjust the sliders for game/replay speed?

They seem to have massive jumps, just make it a notched slider rather than giving you the false impression that it's got smaller increments you can change it by.

1 minute ago, hhooo said:

Yes, several people have mentioned that. There's one point where it goes from 200% speed to 50% speed with nothing in between, and the rest of the slider on either direction doesn't do anything

I thought so, I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything. I seemed to remember it being mentioned on the official SI forums too