Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

26 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

How do you mean? :)

My players aren't following the instructions I have set for corners, it's like they've been set to default but they haven't 

22 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Yesterday I've encountered a annoying bug that reverted my whole tactic and set pieces instructions to default. The arrangement of the players on the pitch was the same but the tactical roles changed all to the first option. I did some tests and it looks like it will change if the phone will close the app by itself when is running in the background.

Anyone noticed this?

Yeah I’ve 100% had this, used to get it quite a lot on last years as well, I’m always wondering away from FMM, to check other things and by time I go back and the app has closed, this kind of thing happens.

10 hours ago, BluegrassAnfield said:

I noticed this too. According to the version history on iTunes, one of the bugs the update was supposed to fix was "incorrect manager/staff image". Before the update, manager images were showing, and staff images were only showing up on a player's Relationships page. Looks like the update wiped out ALL staff images from the game!

i think this is a bug though.

all players face is still existed though.

i hope they fix that in the future update.

Screenshot_20201220_133914_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.7c40fa67ae8f072e4b6ba75d3185daaf.jpg

He was banned for 2 matches, yet he didn't play at all in the match 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20201220_133949_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.070cf3507ecc84428866f13f42509a0d.jpgScreenshot_20201220_133905_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.0d4f4894b4f57df160ab2061d28e3ccd.jpgScreenshot_20201220_133901_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.3209a7a45d2fc27e8e4b57f48ebab446.jpg

I made just one sub and as you can see from the match screen, they had a red card in the last minute, but my player is suspended for 2 games😂😂 

I want to think my player nutted thier guy that was sent off as he was leaving the pitch or something, that would be amazing

On 17/12/2020 at 14:09, FuddledFox said:

That’s not a bug. If you win your group you don’t have to play in the first knockout round but instead go straight to the second round.

I have been aware of that a few moments later. But thanks for confirming that.

On 18/12/2020 at 23:20, BluegrassAnfield said:

I noticed this too. According to the version history on iTunes, one of the bugs the update was supposed to fix was "incorrect manager/staff image". Before the update, manager images were showing, and staff images were only showing up on a player's Relationships page. Looks like the update wiped out ALL staff images from the game!

btw, i got a reply from sega on google play.

even they think it is pretty odd so i think this is just a bug.

i hope they will fix this soon.

Something I've noticed so far - Teams splashing big money on players and not even playing them!

Alisson to Real Madrid (110m) - Hasn't made a single appearance. Yes obviously they've got a strong 1st choice in Courtois, but still.

Laporte to Barca (104m) - Hasn't made a single appearance.

Tielemans to Sevilla (80m) - In a whole season played 5 or 6 games.

Donny VDB to Real (63m) - Straight into reserves.

Can't think of any more right now, but Alisson and Laporte in particular are very strange.

9 minutes ago, simmah1 said:

Something I've noticed so far - Teams splashing big money on players and not even playing them!

Alisson to Real Madrid (110m) - Hasn't made a single appearance. Yes obviously they've got a strong 1st choice in Courtois, but still.

Can't think of any more right now, but Alisson and Laporte in particular are very strange.

I’ve noticed a lot in my saves that Madrid always spend big on a goalkeeper and they never play as Courtois does! 

13 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I have no idea when they built a new stadium, and it was given my name, WTF! 

Screenshot_20201222_221445_com.sega.score.jpg

So funny you mention that, the same happened in my Atletico one as well, it happened when I holidayed the rest of the season, stupidly my name was Richard Redknapp, so it’s called the Redknapp Stadium 😂😂

23 minutes ago, RichD said:

So funny you mention that, the same happened in my Atletico one as well, it happened when I holidayed the rest of the season, stupidly my name was Richard Redknapp, so it’s called the Redknapp Stadium 😂😂

Oh fuck, so maybe it happened when I have holidayed? At least I won the CL 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, simmah1 said:

Do you have the Spanish league loaded in this example, or not? 

15 minutes ago, simmah1 said:

I do have it loaded, yes.

Ah, thought that might be an explanation (if not). That's pretty poor then - they should fix that. 

Has anyone else had issues with players saying they want to leave over and over again?

I’ve had this recently - one guy says he wants to leave, hands in a transfer request. Then speak to him and persuade him to stay and he withdraws the transfer request, then the next news item is him handing in a transfer request.

2EC84B03-6F24-46B3-8DD5-80DEFBA55BEF.png

8A18F200-4CE7-4647-9965-CA297F83E393.png

21 hours ago, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Anyone else been having a shed load of injuries since update ?

Yes - loads, wasn’t sure if it was just me as had changed some tactics and coaches

Looks like in the latest version that future sell on clauses are applied at the time of the transfer going through.

Eg: I had £629M and bought Lukaku for £90M with a 50% sell on clause and my transfer budget was reduced by £135M (ie 90M transfer fee plus 50% of 90M)...

Have reported it to SI Games on their site: https://community.sigames.com/topic/544581-budget-being-reduced-not-only-by-transfer-fee-but-also-by-future-sell-on-clause/

20 minutes ago, le havle vela said:

David Healy gains international reputation after wining Irish Champions Cup.

Screenshot_2020-12-27-19-55-50-981_com.sega.score.jpg

Of course he did, he's David f***ing Healy

But yeah in all seriousness that's messed up

13 hours ago, Struja986 said:

Good joke 😅

Screenshot_2020-12-28-18-44-09-028_com.sega.score.jpg

As a side note - those are some impressive defensive & attacking stats, you dominated Man City and they created nothing - though you must be gutted in a 0-0 result.

11 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Several times a year now towards the end of an international break I am barraged with players being unhappy at me rejecting offers for them that never occurred. Surely this one must be reported and in the works?

The board will reject offers, accept offers for some players etc but is not gonna happen more than once in a season, or even less. So I'm sure îs something wrong on your save, a bug of some sort 

Also, there were few other people who reported this.