Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Tree

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)

Has anyone else come across the issue in the Belgian league where the European Places playoff is meaningless?

In that it always just goes to whichever team finished 5th after 34 regular season games?

It doesn't seem to matter if you win the European playoff or not.

 

Edit:

Nevermind, it's a totally messed up league and makes no sense, but it appears to work correctly...

Edited by geordiekrispy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Has anyone else come across the issue in the Belgian league where the European Places playoff is meaningless?

In that it always just goes to whichever team finished 5th after 34 regular season games?

It doesn't seem to matter if you win the European playoff or not.

 

Edit:

Nevermind, it's a totally messed up league and makes no sense, but it appears to work correctly...

Why the hell would you even try to play in the Belgian? 😂

I'm from Belgium and don't even understand how the league works without looking it up 😅🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Why the hell would you even try to play in the Belgian? 😂

I'm from Belgium and don't even understand how the league works without looking it up 😅🤣

I moved to Antwerp from Hamburg in ticket to ride game we've got going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest update the game today


 I think that after recent updates, there have been some disturbing bugs
 1.  When it was starting a game a few minutes in the game, it arrived, heavily equipped, instantly pulled itself out of the game without any force close notive
 2.  When the captain is replaced there's usually "do you want to change the blah blah blah" and this time there's no "notifything" for the captain's turn

Sorry, my english is bad
 cmiiw

Screenshot_2021-03-17-09-09-06-060_com.android.vending.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this is old news but I've not had it happen before. Bidding on him and suddenly the price drops to £0 from £16m. I press the plus to up it and £500 comes up and the green button to finalise deal lights up. No way was I turning that down!

Surely a bug 😂

pjhp28A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Sorry if this is old news but I've not had it happen before. Bidding on him and suddenly the price drops to £0 from £16m. I press the plus to up it and £500 comes up and the green button to finalise deal lights up. No way was I turning that down!

Surely a bug 😂

pjhp28A.png

Yeah I had that before. I signed de Ligt for free last year. I moved it up to 500 and move down back to 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, broodje kip said:

1D28FBEA-370B-4F87-A731-7B091EDC79D7.thumb.png.4cb66c7a5000223b356713c75699b0f7.png

C2BABF10-9946-4373-AFA1-E17A84AB0A80.thumb.png.80c128e763cfd476d4dbced554e59e16.png

Has anyone encountered this problem?

That looks mental, looks like a game from the 90s😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rich said:

That looks mental, looks like a game from the 90s😂

My logos pack may had ruined my flags 😓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I edited a few players age but they are still announcing that they are retiring halfway thru the second season. I dont have these players in my team but I’d like them to be around longer thats why i edited them.

Buffon, Dani Alves etc. I edited them to 20 years old on the very start of they save so why do they still want to retire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else encountered a Osborn where the game gets stuck loading on the screen with all the league logos? I closed the app this morning and now it won't open again. Nothing has changed on the device. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone had this awful bug where if you look at your previous fixtures, all the scorers names have changed? And not even to players that are in your team? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swede22march said:

anyone had this awful bug where if you look at your previous fixtures, all the scorers names have changed? And not even to players that are in your team? 

Yes! Happens all the time mate unfortunately, are you managing a national team by any chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rich said:

Yes! Happens all the time mate unfortunately, are you managing a national team by any chance?

Ah so that's the reason huh. I manage a national team too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jjeffriz said:

Ah so that's the reason huh. I manage a national team too.

Yeah it’s like the game doesn’t know how to handle so many fixtures. I didn’t think of it until @Ian mentioned it, but it makes sense. Very annoying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yeah it’s like the game doesn’t know how to handle so many fixtures. I didn’t think of it until @Ian mentioned it, but it makes sense. Very annoying!

How many matches are we talking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to be on the seasons you have CWC games or practically every season when you’re managing a nation as well as club. I’ve started collecting my club screenshots as I’m going to kind of get around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a pain in the @3%&$ but I know it's been reported over in the SI Games forum. It is just a display issue as far as I can tell, doesn't affect players history (they still get the goals etc). And it will reset and go back to normal the following season. Still sucks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latvia has two teams in Champions League qualifications - which is a bug, because Latvian league is bad, and they did not improve their coefficient enough to have two teams in CL.

169386292_1212420662523943_3636199273163538320_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, Idk if it was a bug or not, but it seemed weird. I have no screens, because it was in previous season and only now did I created an account.

It was a penultimate game, against a 2nd team in the league. I had 2 points advantage, and I was playing on my turf, so they had to win. After idk 70 minutes I was winning 5-0, when I checked what tactic the AI is using as I was surprised by margin of my victory... My opponet set team mentality at contain. I have no idea if the AI played with that setting for an entire game, but if so then that would be absurd. Anyway it seems to me suspicious that a team losing 5-0(and being in a position that they have to win the game to win the title) is playing ultradefensively. I mean at this point of the game they had like 0,0000001% chance of winning, but still... Is it realistic that an AI is just trying to reduce the scale of humiliation by not losing any more goals? How does AI behave in such scenarios?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks, not sure if anyone has seen this before as I haven't been following this thread but here is my weird one. I seem to be able to decide whether someone else's player goes on loan!

482973378_Screenshot_20210412-112833_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2f345c792e5929e3ff6ee38351455b94.jpg

I'm neither Villa or Sturm Graz! I think he must be on my shortlist but I haven't had him permanently or on loan and neither are affiliates either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StuartM said:

Hi folks, not sure if anyone has seen this before as I haven't been following this thread but here is my weird one. I seem to be able to decide whether someone else's player goes on loan!

482973378_Screenshot_20210412-112833_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2f345c792e5929e3ff6ee38351455b94.jpg

I'm neither Villa or Sturm Graz! I think he must be on my shortlist but I haven't had him permanently or on loan and neither are affiliates either.

Yeah this has happened to me a few times, I always cancel it because I’m a dick 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

What I'm wondering, and this is quite a big deal to me, has anyone else encountered an issue with defending free kicks..? I want 5 players to stand in the wall, my striker among others, but he 'ignores' the instruction and stays up front.. This all results in only 2 or 3 players in the wall instead of the instructed 5.. Can be a game changer as you might imagine... It's weird because I also tell my tall striker to come back for defending corner kicks and then he does do so..

Anyone that can help me out with this? I've posted on the Sports Interactive forum about this before, but it never got solved..

Lars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2021 at 18:26, LarsSteijger said:

Hey,

What I'm wondering, and this is quite a big deal to me, has anyone else encountered an issue with defending free kicks..? I want 5 players to stand in the wall, my striker among others, but he 'ignores' the instruction and stays up front.. This all results in only 2 or 3 players in the wall instead of the instructed 5.. Can be a game changer as you might imagine... It's weird because I also tell my tall striker to come back for defending corner kicks and then he does do so..

Anyone that can help me out with this? I've posted on the Sports Interactive forum about this before, but it never got solved..

Lars

It might be that there's a limit, so 5 players in the wall is not possible. Does it work with 4? I think we worked out that a lot of instructions at corners get disregarded if they're set for more than 2 players - i.e. if you tell three people to attack near post, nothing happens, they just do their own thing. It's a little annoying but it's the first year with this, so hopefully it'll get better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite not winning it's Nations League group, and ending od 4th place in World Cup qualifiers Poland advanced to UEFA World Cup playoffs.

173902531_170213554955504_5604721445469751339_n.jpg

174145283_838009866812447_1894336421786974275_n.jpg

173454537_800352897583399_2649944312194252443_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youngest scout ever? He's a grey player from the reserves and somehow turn into a player-scout, I didn't even offer him the role.

Screenshot_2021-04-25-13-00-12-452_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.7b5474bd51b888e6ced98c8667af7738.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something's that's pretty weird:

All Japanese players have the ability to speak Balkan languages even though their linguistic families are nowhere near those languages. Very weird, considering we Koreans, whose language share some words with japanese cannot understand Bosnian

Not necessarily a bug, but something that is somewhat interesting493389D1-AD92-4718-958D-90A2F665781F.thumb.png.ecbaeb575912067f7dabd44f1873c90a.png68CA4584-BC16-4A67-8E6B-9412E212A572.thumb.png.d41ef9dabb34cf1824e92773a7de7e28.pngE8C9AD84-F88A-428E-917E-EA607EE92533.thumb.png.62e53e770aa73b87282da72bb7a0d0dd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am unable to make loan offers for players - anyone else experienced this? When I search for loan listed players, and go to the offer type, only Transfer and Enquiry are available. If I use Enquiry, they will quote me a price, never respond with a loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I am unable to make loan offers for players - anyone else experienced this? When I search for loan listed players, and go to the offer type, only Transfer and Enquiry are available. If I use Enquiry, they will quote me a price, never respond with a loan.

Is it during a transfer window? Cause you can only make loan offers during a transfer window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×