Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

Something's that's pretty weird:

All Japanese players have the ability to speak Balkan languages even though their linguistic families are nowhere near those languages. Very weird, considering we Koreans, whose language share some words with japanese cannot understand Bosnian

Not necessarily a bug, but something that is somewhat interesting493389D1-AD92-4718-958D-90A2F665781F.thumb.png.ecbaeb575912067f7dabd44f1873c90a.png68CA4584-BC16-4A67-8E6B-9412E212A572.thumb.png.d41ef9dabb34cf1824e92773a7de7e28.pngE8C9AD84-F88A-428E-917E-EA607EE92533.thumb.png.62e53e770aa73b87282da72bb7a0d0dd.png

I am unable to make loan offers for players - anyone else experienced this? When I search for loan listed players, and go to the offer type, only Transfer and Enquiry are available. If I use Enquiry, they will quote me a price, never respond with a loan.

28 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I am unable to make loan offers for players - anyone else experienced this? When I search for loan listed players, and go to the offer type, only Transfer and Enquiry are available. If I use Enquiry, they will quote me a price, never respond with a loan.

Is it during a transfer window? Cause you can only make loan offers during a transfer window.

14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Is it during a transfer window? Cause you can only make loan offers during a transfer window.

Huh. I don't typically loan many players in my saves, so I might have missed that. You can send players out on loan any time though. That seems very strange if it is the case.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, hhooo said:

Huh. I don't typically loan many players in my saves, so I might have missed that. You can send players out on loan any time though. That seems very strange if it is the case.

Thanks!

If the transfer window is open for the signing club, yes :) or it seems you can do affiliate loans out outside the window, which is um clearly not accurate but ok :)

9 minutes ago, KingKazu said:

Is this a bug or am i being dumb?

I have same points with spurs but better goal difference yet i didn’t qualify.

3AB96456-0907-41C8-BD02-215FB40A06E0.png

In the Champions League the groups are sorted on your H2H record with the other team before goal difference is used. So in games against Spurs they had a better record against you.

54 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

In the Champions League the groups are sorted on your H2H record with the other team before goal difference is used. So in games against Spurs they had a better record against you.

Aah okay i see. Thanks mate!

10 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Bad typo here :( Pity cos they've been quite good with this sort of thing in general...

Screenshot_20210425-223401_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Unfortunately it’s been like that since they added genders into the game a few years ago and it’s a bit poor really.

I managed in Turkey and the 5 sub rule remained in place for the whole of the five seasons I played. I’ve been looking to see if that’s going to be the case in Turkey in real life and couldn’t get clarification. Don’t think it will be but can’t be arsed mentioning it over on SI forum now as I can’t see then dropping another update  at this stage. 

I just had a weird bug that I haven't seen anyone mention yet.
I just played against Barca in the Euro Super Cup in my Ticket to Ride career and this is the result I got at the end of the game:

Screenshot_20210518-075253.thumb.png.78f3a07601af6273e4007d0b485fd394.png

I saved the match as Solter's goal was from past the halfway line as their 'keeper had gone up for a corner, we knocked it out and he smashed it home from his own half. So I wanted to get a gif of it. But when I loaded up the saved game, it was a different result:

Screenshot_20210518-075413.thumb.png.218bb264c83f26f06f531a9c5c42ba5a.png

4 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

I just played against Barca in the Euro Super Cup in my Ticket to Ride career and this is the result I got at the end of the game:

I saved the match as Solter's goal was from past the halfway line as their 'keeper had gone up for a corner, we knocked it out and he smashed it home from his own half. So I wanted to get a gif of it. But when I loaded up the saved game, it was a different result:

Always happen to me, the saved games always turned out to be a totally different result

5 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

I just had it happen to me the other day (first time, but I don't often save the games).

I think it was showing the original calculated result, but didn't adjust it for my substitution - my striker scored 2 extra goals in the PKM saved game than in the actual result, both of which were after I subbed him off. 

We know the game calculates all the events for the entire half (before kickoff and then again at half time) and we know that when you change tactic or make a sub it throws away the previous calculation and recalculates the rest of the half in question. But it seems it's not doing that for the saved version...

Just wondering if I.should Uninstall as I'm experiencing a bug where I can't make it to the main menu? Bugs out and puts me back to game launcher everytime, it's blardy annoying lol

It's 2029 and my Man U team have just started a new season by winning the CWC after winning the CS, ESC, FA Cup, ECC (3rd in row, 5 in 6 years) and EPL title (5th in row) last season. They are unarguably the best team in the world.

I find a young DLP named Ainley at Brighton who is "unsettled," "wants to move to bigger club," and "seems desperate to leave."

Brighton accepts my offer, but when i try to offer the player a contract... he is "not interested in moving to your club..."!?!?!

Either this is a bug or the player has a deep, pathological hatred for the Red Devils.

6 minutes ago, HH McCool said:

Either this is a bug or the player has a deep, pathological hatred for the Red Devils.

Sounds perfectly sane to me

17 hours ago, HH McCool said:

It's 2029 and my Man U team have just started a new season by winning the CWC after winning the CS, ESC, FA Cup, ECC (3rd in row, 5 in 6 years) and EPL title (5th in row) last season. They are unarguably the best team in the world.

I find a young DLP named Ainley at Brighton who is "unsettled," "wants to move to bigger club," and "seems desperate to leave."

Brighton accepts my offer, but when i try to offer the player a contract... he is "not interested in moving to your club..."!?!?!

Is it a bug though? Maybe the player was born and raised the blue side of Manchester and would never play for United?

17 hours ago, HH McCool said:

I don’t see this as bug. It’s pretty normal to me. Let’s say in real life, Messi wants to move to a bigger club. Real Madrid had just won everything that season and wanted to offer Messi a contract. Will he accept it? I doubt it. Even if Atletico Madrid offers him, he won’t go there for sure.

Also, if I remember correctly, there is some thing where if you have too many players in his position (too much competition) or not enough players in his position (too much pressure for a youngster), he may not want to come.

Really can't remember if this works or not, but if you have a lot of players in that position, you could move some of them to the reserves then try to buy him again. Or you can just try again later after you've done some more business and the squad balance has changed a bit... @Rich was it you who found this? 

Anyway, it could be that, or it could just be he hates Man U!! :) 

Edited by Scratch

FM2021 Android

I don’t know if these things can be called a bug, but the oppsite team allways score when you make tactical changes. It’s also a problem that the season is sort of rigged (it’s allways to close, and the teams get point based on each others results). The main problem is still that the value of the players is the same in each save, and the benched superstars can not be bought cheaply even tho they don’t play. This should vary more, but off course I understand it’s difficult. I also would like that my players didn’t win the player awards every single time, and that the world team was based on how they deliever (they don’t do that). Still, I love this game 💙

Anyone had anything strange like this mysterious ban... after my 2nd game of the season I got this (Preston being the 1st game):1453568911_Screenshot_20210903-134441_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.4a86d48fe0817156cac7b047f12de271.jpg

He didn't get sent off in the Preston game, someone else did who also got a ban. I checked that it wasn't a spurious news item and he does indeed have a ban but no red card on his record:

110271697_Screenshot_20210903-134448_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.1100b0f95698f13c562c7e8fd374e32c.jpg254237688_Screenshot_20210903-134454_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.2f196289e0077525d93d4e2755ed1d70.jpg

Match report:

1039743107_Screenshot_20210903-134503_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.ec0f84014b1bc62a6671b6c24da5d824.jpg

Not a massive deal, just odd and never happened before.

its this a bug or i am dumb? in january transfer window i gen an offer for a player and set it to be done at the end of season but after a coyple of day when i have to accept or decline the transfer the player moves to the new team, why? can i resolve somehow this problem?