Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

2 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Can you please tell me exactly where is this. Skc file as I can't find it? Thanks

Android/data/com.sega.score/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football manager/normal/caches

19 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Android/data/com.sega.score/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football manager/normal/caches

didn't work

i have also restarted the app and reloaded the skin and nothing, cadiz is the same.

I think the logo pack doesn't have cadiz, i can't remember working that logo out

13 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Then logo pack does not have cadiz..you can download it from sortioutsi and add it manually tho

Well I'm no developer but I know a bit of coding so I will take a look at the config file, maybe I can sort that out. 

L. E. the clubs are noted as numbers so I don't know what number Cadiz should be... 

Edited by George Traistă

The game can't load previous games. First of all, all the saves have red color and not the purple of FMM 21. Then when I try to open a save, It says i don't have enough resources to load it, even if I stopped playing that save 5 minutes ago. And also, I can't send players for their value, example: i wanted to sell Berardi from Sassuolo save because he wants to leave and he has a value of 40M€ in my save, but I put him on the transfer market and nobody wants him for 40M€ or upper price; but obviously I can't sell a player for 20M€ lower. (This happens also for players that don't want to leave the squad).

Screenshot_2020-11-24-20-15-20-334_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-24-20-15-36-731_com.sega.score.jpg

3 minutes ago, Cogo said:

The game can't load previous games. First of all, all the saves have red color and not the purple of FMM 21. Then when I try to open a save, It says i don't have enough resources to load it, even if I stopped playing that save 5 minutes ago. And also, I can't send players for their value, example: i wanted to sell Berardi from Sassuolo save because he wants to leave and he has a value of 40M€ in my save, but I put him on the transfer market and nobody wants him for 40M€ or upper price; but obviously I can't sell a player for 20M€ lower. (This happens also for players that don't want to leave the squad).

Screenshot_2020-11-24-20-15-20-334_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-24-20-15-36-731_com.sega.score.jpg

I think you would be better off sending that problem to technical help at SI so they can help.

5 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think you would be better off sending that problem to technical help at SI so they can help.

Thanks, but now I can load games by reloading skin, but remains the problem of the prices of the players because it's literally impossible (for me at least) to do saves with lower leagues teams. Should I report it to SI?

Edited by Cogo
1 hour ago, CmonJustTheTip said:

What's with these youngsters being free agents? 

I started a save with Atletico and graces was in squad but with this arsenal save its available for free? 

Screenshot_20201124-124856.png

Screenshot_20201124-114159.png

Screenshot_20201124-124850.png

Screenshot_20201124-124812.png

Screenshot_20201124-124759.png

Screenshot_20201124-124658.png

Konrad De Le Fuente  is free agent in my save and I’m watching Barca v Dynamo UCL game and he’s on the bench so not just a reserve player they dropping .  Hope it’s easy hot fix 

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

I posted this over in General Discussion:

I noticed a weird thing in FMM20 a few weeks ago. I loaded Scotland only and found a bunch of top top quality youngsters were free agents instead of at their real clubs. I worked out that they should all be in the reserve teams or B teams in other countries. I assume that because I only had Scotland loaded, those teams didn't exist or didn't have real players, but the players were famous enough to be in the game - but their team wasn't.

And if you load the countries that they play in, then the reserve/B team exists and they'll be at that club. But released otherwise. Does it sound like the same thing?

This happened through FM2020 from the start in certain leagues, I play the Welsh League and there where at least 30 young players that would normally be at Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea etc.. available for for £0 and listed without a club, because they where so young and listed as free transfers most of them would join you even if you where a lowly Welsh Team which was totally unrealistic, we are talking players with -7 -8 -9 ability signing for Taffs Well! Its annoying and is in FM2021 as well as even if you say well I won't sign any of these players some of the other clubs in the league do. 

An example player is Dane Scarlett a 16 year old Tottenham wonderkid that is at Tottenham if you load an English League but on the Welsh Load he has no club and is listed for £0 anyone can sign him and he is literally immediately the best player in the whole Welsh structure.

These players don't come up in the Free transfers as no club you have to rank by value and they are mixed in with the free transfers at the bottom, Last year you could sign Bojan Radulovic, Hannibal Mejiri and Billy Gimour for nothing for any club.

I hope they fix this as its not realistic!

I start FMM Journey in Argentina Independiente. First season I got three cups. 

After I've started Besiktas career. And i try a lot of tactic but I could not be successful. My friends are managing Besiktas but  the couldn't be successful. Could there be a problem with the team ? 

------

And secondly I say my players Look for Overlap. But my wingback Instead of my Inside Winger cut down.  

Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, sammummery said:

This happened through FM2020 from the start in certain leagues, I play the Welsh League and there where at least 30 young players that would normally be at Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea etc.. available for for £0 and listed without a club, because they where so young and listed as free transfers most of them would join you even if you where a lowly Welsh Team which was totally unrealistic, we are talking players with -7 -8 -9 ability signing for Taffs Well! Its annoying and is in FM2021 as well as even if you say well I won't sign any of these players some of the other clubs in the league do. 

An example player is Dane Scarlett a 16 year old Tottenham wonderkid that is at Tottenham if you load an English League but on the Welsh Load he has no club and is listed for £0 anyone can sign him and he is literally immediately the best player in the whole Welsh structure.

These players don't come up in the Free transfers as no club you have to rank by value and they are mixed in with the free transfers at the bottom, Last year you could sign Bojan Radulovic, Hannibal Mejiri and Billy Gimour for nothing for any club.

I hope they fix this as its not realistic!

They came as no club for me and I have Spain loaded in this save

Did anybody managed to complete a retraining on a newly transferred player? I have 3 players that worked on retraining for 8 months and nothing happened. Other players, old in the team, managed at normal pace... 

I started a new save and after 2 months still nothing on new players, and they start as dark green on those positions. 

Hi,

Have this message pop up after every single game. Everything is storing correctly, like goalscorers etc. Anyone else had it?

Also, seem to be missing the trophy above the 'World' section on all players Achievement page. Just a niggle but worth highlighting.

Also had T.Awoniyi (Nigerian) called up to Egypt on first internationals, clicked on Egypt and he wasnt there, clicked on Nigeria and he was on their squad. I know its a known issue looking at this thread though.

Other than that, game is great. Updates where needed and new tactics/set piece creator is great. Really get the feeling that you made a difference if your team scores from corners, free kicks etc. And the new Friendly system is a dream!

Looking forward to getting deeper into the seasons, see how the whole 'squad dynamics' and player conversations develop as transfers in and out start flowing. I never make transfers in the first window, ins anyway. I sell who I need to sell but dont buy anyone until atleast Jan.

Screenshot_20201125-125926_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-132302_FM21 Mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, George Traistă said:

So both teams scored two goals and the final result is... 2-1 😂

Also, the game jusy froze so I had to force close the game, it never happened before or after. 

Screenshot_20201125_153630_com.sega.score.jpg

Woah 😂 were you Atléti B by any chance? 

"Issue with players taking staff roles

@JonnyLovesaid that when offering his players staff roles, he couldn't then offer any playing contract or promote/demote them. @Dan Dawsonsaid this shouldn't be a problem, so he was going to investigate it. "

This bug was on FMM 20 from the beginning and has now been carried over to FMM 21. The devs ignored it the whole year and didn't fix it for this years versions. As soon as a player takes on a non-playing role you can no longer interact with them, you can only set their transfer status, no way to offer new contracts, praise the player, demote/promote, etc.

55 minutes ago, Guaje7Villa said:

"Issue with players taking staff roles

@JonnyLovesaid that when offering his players staff roles, he couldn't then offer any playing contract or promote/demote them. @Dan Dawsonsaid this shouldn't be a problem, so he was going to investigate it. "

This bug was on FMM 20 from the beginning and has now been carried over to FMM 21. The devs ignored it the whole year and didn't fix it for this years versions. As soon as a player takes on a non-playing role you can no longer interact with them, you can only set their transfer status, no way to offer new contracts, praise the player, demote/promote, etc.

It's best to post it on SIGames' forums to make sure it actually gets into their list to fix: Gameplay Issues for FM21 Mobile - Sports Interactive Community

They do engage here (or at least have in the past), but things might get missed or forgotten - but if you post on their forum, then it should get into their system

A player named Lorenzo Affolati and a player named Lorenzo Affollati with same birth date and position both exists in Vicenza(in my save both was released after a season and I found this when looking for good free agents). According to transfermarkt they're the same player named Lorenzo Affollati.Should be an error in the database

wx_camera_1606364366163.jpg

Edited by HRX_14550
7 hours ago, George Traistă said:

So both teams scored two goals and the final result is... 2-1 😂

Also, the game jusy froze so I had to force close the game, it never happened before or after. 

Screenshot_20201125_153630_com.sega.score.jpg

This happens to me. It’s when I exit the game mid game to check a text message or something etc and come back in and I come back and sometimes this happens 🙈

On 24/11/2020 at 09:51, RichD said:

Seems to me that there are random youngsters with no club on the game but are signed to a club in real life.

True...  I picked them

Screenshot_20201126-105900_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-105847_FM21 Mobile.jpg

1 minute ago, Gerwin said:

Playing with Man United, And Cavani wants to become a central defender? Is this a bug or is this a very ambitious Cavani?

Ambitious Cavani.jpeg

Players asking for weird position changes has been in the game for the last couple of years so it’s a shame it’s still there.