Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Tree

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Not sure if this counts, but I found it quite amusing.

When I signed greyed-out youngsters as manager of Beijing, they were all Chinese but had typical English names. 😂

89E4BF9E-9316-4094-9D57-1B4DC6970949.thumb.png.d62bfbfb3625490ceeb497b356846e81.png

🤣you don’t get much more English than Terry Howard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Not sure if this counts, but I found it quite amusing.

When I signed greyed-out youngsters as manager of Beijing, they were all Chinese but had typical English names. 😂

89E4BF9E-9316-4094-9D57-1B4DC6970949.thumb.png.d62bfbfb3625490ceeb497b356846e81.png

Many Chinese from big cities self name using English nsmes, it's very common in real life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Many Chinese from big cities self name using English nsmes, it's very common in real life

Not to the point of that many though, if you look through Chinese squads you don’t have half English names 😂

Edited by RichD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Many Chinese from big cities self name using English nsmes, it's very common in real life

For a first name this is pretty common, yeah. Surname would be strange in my experience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RichD said:

🤣you don’t get much more English than Terry Howard!

Maybe John Smith is more English but that’s about it! 😂

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

Many Chinese from big cities self name using English nsmes, it's very common in real life

Perhaps it occurs from time to time but it’s clear this was unintentional. Can’t really blame SI though, coming up with generic names for each nation would be a lot of work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When dragging an ineligible upwards through the team on the tactics screen you get a weird visual glitch. 

Also, not really a bug but I think the rules screen in the Mexican leagues are unclear that there is no promotion or relegation. 

DE688EA2-9EC5-431E-9FEB-7DC1C22FC368.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Inferno said:

When dragging an ineligible upwards through the team on the tactics screen you get a weird visual glitch. 

Also, not really a bug but I think the rules screen in the Mexican leagues are unclear that there is no promotion or relegation. 

DE688EA2-9EC5-431E-9FEB-7DC1C22FC368.png

There is no relegation or promotion in Mexico for the next 5 years, this is it just like in real life. 

Edited by George Traistă

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure this isn’t a bug.

It may be recorded as a win on the fixtures screen but should be a draw on the manager profile.

I checked my manager profile. I can confirm it is a bug. It was recorded as a win. Not as a draw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

There is no relegation or promotion in Mexico for the next 5 years, this is it just like in real life. 

Yeah I knew this, but I thought maybe like some of the complicated rules in the MLS it might not have been implemented. I just think it would be useful for some of the casual players if it was a little more obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Yeah I knew this, but I thought maybe like some of the complicated rules in the MLS it might not have been implemented. I just think it would be useful for some of the casual players if it was a little more obvious.

The obvious is that FM treats all the leagues as is real life, so... I understand your point, maybe it was beneficial to get a memo from your staff or the FA that the FA decided to abolish promotion and relegation for the next X years, I got you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Putu_Hendra_Bayu said:

Kana listedScreenshot_2020-11-29_043250.thumb.jpg.aeb39ecc10a3add9c8e740943c325bec.jpg for loan, but there is no option for loan. It's bug? or common for wonderkids?

Screenshot_2020-11-29_043308.jpg

Outside of the transfer window I believe, so you can only buy players, loan will become available in January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RichD said:

Outside of the transfer window I believe, so you can only buy players, loan will become available in January.

 

15 minutes ago, Putu_Hendra_Bayu said:

Kana listedScreenshot_2020-11-29_043250.thumb.jpg.aeb39ecc10a3add9c8e740943c325bec.jpg for loan, but there is no option for loan. It's bug? or common for wonderkids?

Screenshot_2020-11-29_043308.jpg

Also if your squad is 40 players big, you won't get the loan option. Sometimes if your first loan attempt was canceled for various reasons, the loan option will vanish until next transfer window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, George Traistă said:

If I'm not mistaken, 6th place only get to euro Cup if the fa Cup winner finishes 1 to 5 in the league

Thanks George, you're the man! The game has so many glitches and bugs that it almost seem they didn't do anything in past year, so I took it as another imperfection. But you're spot on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to remember seeing something similar posted earlier, but I can't see it.

My reserves won a game 3-0, the inbox and match final score says it was 4-0

Screenshot_20201129-184506_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201129-184458_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would my assistant manager suggest giving a player 1st team exposure to continue their exciting development but in the same message tell me he’s been recalled to his parent club!?! C460CFC9-EE02-41C9-AB3C-37BA9713DB64.thumb.png.5ebf19d30c7851c81920a8e6c658914a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danK7RNY said:

Why would my assistant manager suggest giving a player 1st team exposure to continue their exciting development but in the same message tell me he’s been recalled to his parent club!?! C460CFC9-EE02-41C9-AB3C-37BA9713DB64.thumb.png.5ebf19d30c7851c81920a8e6c658914a.png

This same message happened to me to tell me about the exciting development of 28y/o van Ginkel, and that he had been recalled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Why would my assistant manager suggest giving a player 1st team exposure to continue their exciting development but in the same message tell me he’s been recalled to his parent club!?! C460CFC9-EE02-41C9-AB3C-37BA9713DB64.thumb.png.5ebf19d30c7851c81920a8e6c658914a.png

 

3 hours ago, hhooo said:

This same message happened to me to tell me about the exciting development of 28y/o van Ginkel, and that he had been recalled. 

I got this as well. It happened right after he finished his mentoring. Does you players have been involved in mentoring as well?

Screenshot_20201129_171858_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b6d9ce21c79df03445b47c7ed63c9814.jpg

Screenshot_20201129_171902_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.dbcc156f41d83dc816df5475f4d544c7.jpg

Edited by George Traistă

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, George Traistă said:

 

Also if your squad is 40 players big, you won't get the loan option. Sometimes if your first loan attempt was canceled for various reasons, the loan option will vanish until next transfer window.

Ok. That's the point. I have played FMM for years, but honestly i really know that just now. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friends, I have been upgraded my club youth facility, but nothing happened. It's bugs?Wonderkid will be starplayer next year? or something else? 

Edited by Putu_Hendra_Bayu
Appropriate comments ,for bugs thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C6524E9D-1585-45A0-9A8B-3E8E156F0498.thumb.png.aad9896e44773c7fb2dec027b67e5fa2.png

Ok this is a proper weird one, I’m Celtic and he plays for Bayern but it came through for me to confirm his loan to another club, I obviously said no just to be a dick 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no staff at AFC Ajax for some reason as well.

Farm clubs seem to be a bug as well. Why EPL teams can't have a championship or at least a League One team?

Ajax gets a Bundesliga 3 side or a Turkish 2nd division team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And why is there all the time in visible continental tournaments that "Irish Champions League"? I don't even choose Irish Leagues

Edited by Lanuz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lanuz said:

And why is there all the time in visible continental tournaments that "Irish Champions League"? I don't even choose Irish Leagues

Screenshot please - much easier to understand what you mean then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lanuz said:

Why Argentine League has a wrong format? They don't have regular championship anymore, instead of it they have a tournament consisting of 6 groups.  

"The 2020 Copa de la Liga Profesional is the first edition of the "Copa de la Liga Profesional de Fútbol", an Argentine domestic cup contested by the 24 teams that took part in the Primera División during the 2019–20 season. The competition started on 30 October 2020 and is scheduled to end on 24 January 2021.  

The competition replaced the defunct Superliga Argentina"

The competition you are talking about is a cup, not the league, a cup now knows as Copa Diego Maradona and is only a transition in between seasons, the league will be a regular championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lanuz said:

There is no staff at AFC Ajax for some reason as well.

Farm clubs seem to be a bug as well. Why EPL teams can't have a championship or at least a League One team?

Ajax gets a Bundesliga 3 side or a Turkish 2nd division team. 

Bundesliga 3 is classified below League 1, there must be a certain gap between your club and the affiliate club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×