Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics More of the same? 433 Wide

danK7RNY

Hey guys ... so last year I posted a really successful ( for me at least ) 433 wide tactic that lasted for the whole of FMM20 and also seemed popular with you guys so why fix what’s not broke right?? I’ve played the 1st 10 games and it seems to be going well. I’m going to see how it looks end of the season and have a bit of a play around with the new tactics and player roles etc but if anyone is to try this let me know how you get on and what, if any tweaks you might make.

A55C3FD1-3717-417E-82B4-5F6E834E4094.png

F0ECFD56-62EB-4029-8A5A-75F11482C470.png

D7CB7941-1980-4685-A99E-4B5E6F14B34E.png

3F061B09-93CF-4352-8826-CFC9E22A273E.png

9915E88C-F311-420D-995B-5190C0F81D4A.png

14FC74DD-3B7C-4AC8-BF85-B74E3F09A1AC.png

Edited by danK7RNY

Yeah I used this a lot last year. It won everything for me, including at international level. I started using it again this year and seems to be just as good as last year. Are you finding the RP is more effective than the BBM?

1 hour ago, Dan13l said:

Yeah I used this a lot last year. It won everything for me, including at international level. I started using it again this year and seems to be just as good as last year. Are you finding the RP is more effective than the BBM?

In all honesty, i probably didn’t give it a good enough go!! I think I played maybe 4/5 games and felt like I didn’t really see much difference. I’ve been using McTominay as my BBM and he’s been killing it so when I finish this season I’ll try a different load and stick with it. Have you been trying it?

17 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

In all honesty, i probably didn’t give it a good enough go!! I think I played maybe 4/5 games and felt like I didn’t really see much difference. I’ve been using McTominay as my BBM and he’s been killing it so when I finish this season I’ll try a different load and stick with it. Have you been trying it?

Yeah I’ve only played around 10 matches so far just as a quick test to get used to the new features. Have been using the BBM version. I tend to use Goretzka a lot. Always seems to do well. Generally find the tactic generates a lot of corners. As many as 15 I’ve seen lately. Having the corners set to near post and the striker attacking the near post seems to generate a lot of goals. 

So I’ve completed my 1st full season. The formation seems to pretty much carry on from fmm20. Only change I made from OP is change the RP tactical role back to BBM. Will try the tactic with a lower division team and will post findings soon ... let me know if this is tactic is working for you 

0297D128-DE48-435C-980E-2D00CA193263.png

B72FB393-2581-49DB-BB4B-824FA8342048.png

38 minutes ago, Barnsley1 said:

Have you adjusted any player marking from zonal to man?

you made any amendments to set peices?

I haven’t made any adjustments to the marking, I left them as they were and only changes I’ve made to set pieces was what Dan13l suggested, i made the distributions of corners to the near post for both sides 

2 hours ago, Barnsley1 said:

Have you adjusted any player marking from zonal to man?

you made any amendments to set peices?

I played around 15 quick matches with Sociedad and I’ve now started a proper career with Boca. On both saves i left the individual player marking as zonal and didn’t change it. I set the corners up for near post deliveries and had the P attack the near post. Seems to get me a lot of goals. I left the other set piece settings pretty standard. The tactic seems to generate a lot of crosses and corners so I make sure the poacher I use has decent aerial attributes. The characteristics of the tactic seem to be the same as they were in the last version. My Boca save is still quite fresh however I’ve won every game so far including a 7-0 aggregate win over Gremio in the Copa Libertadores. 

7 hours ago, johnnylincoln said:

The only thing I'm finding is that I'm conceding a lot of goals, scoring more than the opposition at the moment though. 

Which league are you playing in? I’ve not really had that problem, this year or last. Do you change anything in match? If I’m struggling to score I’ll always change the tempo to fast and then revert to normal once I score. If I’m winning by 1 or 2 around the 80/85 minute mark I tend to put time wasting on. The last version used to come up with a lot of late goals I found (if you were still attacking late on whilst winning, regardless of tactic). 

13 hours ago, johnnylincoln said:

The only thing I'm finding is that I'm conceding a lot of goals, scoring more than the opposition at the moment though. 

I’m currently testing in a lower division so was kind of expected to concede more often than not ... what I would say is to make sure that you’re training your players into the position you play them and maybe drop the defensive line

Hi guys😁 i tested this tactic with BVB. I just finnished the 1st season and is pretty impresive. I have won CL, the cup and the super cup. I finnished 2nd in the league after bayern😥 Also Haaland was a monster even if he had few injuries in the start of the season. Except the corner instructions, does anybody changed something on free kicks? 

Thx for this awsome tactic!

Screenshot_20201126-234928_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-234935_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-234957_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-235008_FM21 Mobile.jpg

13 hours ago, Klausbrh said:

Hi guys😁 i tested this tactic with BVB. I just finnished the 1st season and is pretty impresive. I have won CL, the cup and the super cup. I finnished 2nd in the league after bayern😥 Also Haaland was a monster even if he had few injuries in the start of the season. Except the corner instructions, does anybody changed something on free kicks? 

Thx for this awsome tactic!

Screenshot_20201126-234928_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-234935_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-234957_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-235008_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Amazing season, glad its worked for you ... the free kicks i haven't done anything different than last year and use your best shooter and be sure to check your coach reports for dead ball experts 

On 25/11/2020 at 12:33, danK7RNY said:

I haven’t made any adjustments to the marking, I left them as they were and only changes I’ve made to set pieces was what Dan13l suggested, i made the distributions of corners to the near post for both sides 

Haven't playey FMM for years. How do I set distribution of corners to near post? I expect it's obvious, but I just can't find the options. Under "set pieces", I've got penality takers, but just can't see where to pick corner and free kick takers either. 🙈

20 minutes ago, Anders said:

Haven't playey FMM for years. How do I set distribution of corners to near post? I expect it's obvious, but I just can't find the options. Under "set pieces", I've got penality takers, but just can't see where to pick corner and free kick takers either. 🙈

It’s new this year so it’s easy to not know ... so from your set piece screen, youll have 3 diff options - defence/attack/takers, just select the attack and as in the screen shot you’ll see them top right corner, I think the lay out may be diff depending whether you’re on iOS or Android but it’s should be fairly easy to navigate 

9FA291AB-05BD-4010-B211-35E26ECB928E.png

17 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

It’s new this year so it’s easy to not know ... so from your set piece screen, youll have 3 diff options - defence/attack/takers, just select the attack and as in the screen shot you’ll see them top right corner, I think the lay out may be diff depending whether you’re on iOS or Android but it’s should be fairly easy to navigate 

9FA291AB-05BD-4010-B211-35E26ECB928E.png

Thanks you, now I see. Under attack, I need to tap the corner areas of the field. 👍

So just finished my 1st season with a “lower” league side! I went to the Bundesliga 2 with the exact tactics ... I expected to concede goals but not as many, I think maybe with a bigger budget and better quality players, with out pointing out the obvious, we’d do even better but happy with the test, will continue with the save for now and see how I fair ...

B4317EB3-D900-470D-8812-EA1581DA6881.png

E64DD0F0-DAA1-47F4-9C2F-AC3559C3421C.png

Hey, this tac quite good for leicester. But im struggling against big team like city,arsenal,etc especially in away game. Did u change instruction or tac for that problem?

Thx

Early days but looking promising with this tactic. 16 games played, 14 wins, 2 draws with Man United. 43 GF (avg 2.69 per match) 10 GA. Scored in every game, and one of the draws was against PSG where I had a man sent off early. The three players in midfield seem to be important to this tactic. Nice work!

On 26/11/2020 at 08:50, Hinote said:

Cant really get it to work with Sampdoria Serie A, right now im on a loosing path to get kicked in 2nd season. 

Manage to stay in Seria A first season and now on 2nd season the team runs like a train. 10 straight wins and one loss against Juve. 

Took set pieces from another tac on this forum and it has been working great. 

3 hours ago, Hinote said:

Manage to stay in Seria A first season and now on 2nd season the team runs like a train. 10 straight wins and one loss against Juve. 

Took set pieces from another tac on this forum and it has been working great. 

Which set pieces do you use?

Another update: 

Was offerd Man Utd in early december and took the job leaving my super build with Sampdoria placed 2nd in Seria A and ready for playoffs in euro cup.

Came to United who was placed 14th in PL. Didnt buy any player since CPU bought and coverd most positions. Ended 3rd in PL, won Carbao cup, semi-final lost to city on penelties (my first lost). Won 16 of 18 in PL draw one and lost won. This tactic is AMAZING.

Saw that previous answer in this thread choose to play McTominay as BBM on the orginial RP postion. Ive played him as CM and he is a monster. Bruno F as AP and Szoboszlai as RP. 

49 minutes ago, Hinote said:

Another update: 

Was offerd Man Utd in early december and took the job leaving my super build with Sampdoria placed 2nd in Seria A and ready for playoffs in euro cup.

Came to United who was placed 14th in PL. Didnt buy any player since CPU bought and coverd most positions. Ended 3rd in PL, won Carbao cup, semi-final lost to city on penelties (my first lost). Won 16 of 18 in PL draw one and lost won. This tactic is AMAZING.

Saw that previous answer in this thread choose to play McTominay as BBM on the orginial RP postion. Ive played him as CM and he is a monster. Bruno F as AP and Szoboszlai as RP. 

Glad its working for you ... I think McTominay may just be a beast in this game!?! I've still got him playing as my BBM and he's killing it 

Update again. 

Played my first whole season with Utd finishing top of league, won CC, Carbao, Fa. Four titles out of four possible. 

Greenwood is a monster! See screenshoots. 

Screenshot_20201208-090754.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-090906.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-090920.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-090932.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093343.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093406.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093601.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093611.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093628.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093632.jpg

Screenshot_20201208-093640.jpg

10 hours ago, Ace1920 said:

Please what tactical style are you using?

The tactical style doesn't affect anything in game. It's just a preset for the instructions, which you can already see in the original post.