Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Looking for mi first FMM21 career.

MatiasDFS

Hello! I am Argentine, I am 20 years old and I play the game since fmm18 but this is my first post here, although I visit the site often years ago, I was researching and I could not find some data and since I have seen people here who know a lot about these things or how to find them, could someone please tell me which are the newly promoted of the sixth division north / south of england? And if you can give me some particular historical context if some of the teams have it or a recommendation between them that would be great, thanks in advance to all of you.

Hi @MatiasDFS- you're going deep there! I've just tried to look it up for you on Wikipedia and it seems that they just cancelled last season, so there are no "newly promoted" teams for those divisions this year. i hope that helps? there are lots of "interesting" teams in those two divisions, for sure... Blyth Spartans, Farsley Celtic and Kidderminster Harriers are some of English football's most interesting names, Bradford (Park Avenue) were a classic old club (but they have been reformed)... hard to say really, about half of the division are interesting just at a quick glance!! the Southern division is maybe a bit less distinctive, but that's the boring south for you (i'm a southerner, albeit with northern parentage!!)

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Hi @MatiasDFS- you're going deep there! I've just tried to look it up for you on Wikipedia and it seems that they just cancelled last season, so there are no "newly promoted" teams for those divisions this year. i hope that helps? there are lots of "interesting" teams in those two divisions, for sure... Blyth Spartans, Farsley Celtic and Kidderminster Harriers are some of English football's most interesting names, Bradford (Park Avenue) were a classic old club (but they have been reformed)... hard to say really, about half of the division are interesting just at a quick glance!! the Southern division is maybe a bit less distinctive, but that's the boring south for you (i'm a southerner, albeit with northern parentage!!)

Hi Mr Tree! so proud of me its my first post here and i get answered by one of the legends of this forum! i can say i read you too much last year hahaha. i chose tonbridge angels because i saw the same as you, 19/20 was cancelled and they got promoted on the 18/19 so is the nearest to what i wanted, also i wanted a south team bc last year i took boston from north to prem. Thank you again for answer me and sorry if my english is not the best, if i get te courage i will post my career so you all can see it :).

Edited by MatiasDFS
3 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

Hi Mr Tree! so proud of me its my first post here and i get answered by one of the legends of this forum! i can say i read you too much last year hahaha. i chose tonbridge angels because i saw the same as you, 19/20 was cancelled and they got promoted on the 18/19 so is the nearest to what i wanted, also i wanted a south team bc last year i took boston from north to prem. Thank you again for answer me and sorry if my english is not the best, if i get te courage i will post my career so you all can see it :).

Lol don't be silly :D all friends here. Don't know much about Tonbridge specifically, but hey, it should be fun mate - we look forward to hearing about it! 

Kings Lynn would be good, one few East Anglian teams in the game, which is the area of the country I live in (but my local team is sadly a division below the Conference South/North at moment (Lowestoft but were in the game a few seasons back.