Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 2021 Game Of Agents (Season 12 Update)

Kun Aguero

5 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

The Brazillian Marcos Antonio? He's 12.5m in the save.

• Porto hoping to get Uruguayan defensive mid Manuel Ugarte as Danilo Pereira's replacement after the latter's move to PSG. Sporting CP and SC Braga are also interested in the player. Meanwhile, Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg is also monitoring the player. 
added 0 minutes later

Not possible to send all to one club in early stages. 

Can you specify the amount of playing time he'll be receiving at each of the mention clubs?

5 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Do you know the playing time he is likely to get at these clubs? Is there much competition for places at Inter Miami?

There's quite some competition in Hull City, they have a total of 7 right-backs (including reserves) 😂, while there's 4 in Oxford United, for Inter Miami, they only have 2 players (Higuain and Matuidi 😂)

@Kun Aguero send szoboszlai to either a bundesliga or premier leage team that is participating for european competition but they must not be the top 3 ranked teams (i.e.: not bayern or dortmund)

For arezo, send him to a mid-tier la liga club that is possible to give playing time as a striker.

I haven't done this before but I'm in

Eric Garcia 16mil

Ryan gravenbarch 15.25 mil

Ilaix moriba 11.75 mil

On 25/11/2020 at 09:11, Kun Aguero said:

GameOfAgents.thumb.png.158330ed3f981bdccf629c8e6b943770.png

Welcome fellow agents, hop on board as the Game Of Agents return. You may not have lead your wonderkid to glory in the game yet, but you have the chance to lead them to superstar status in this game as you played as a modern day football agent, scouting for the best cheap wonderkids and make decisions for their future. 

In case you don't know how the game works, check out last year's version with @HeartsBoy and @BatiGoal claiming the top 2 prizes. 

How Does The Game Work?

Every agent who signed up for the game will have a starting budget of 50 million, which you can used to buy the rights of up to 5 U-21 players. Fee to buy a player depends on the market value of the player. Once you bought a player, you may decide the future of the player by requesting a move away from his club. While in this game, to request a move, you simply request in the comments, and list out some aspects you look for in the player's new club (etc : a mid-table Premier League team with only 1-2 strikers for your young Ansu Fati), and I will list out some potential clubs. Make your choice and off your player go!

Choosing Your Players

As mentioned above, you will have a starting budget of 50 million, which you can use to sign 1-5 U-21 players. Note that the leagues loaded are English, Spain, Germany and France. Are you going to splash out all your budget on someone expensive like Ansu Fati or use it wisely on 5 cheap bargains?

Selling Players

You will be able to sell your player's rights to either other agents or to me. In the case of selling the player's rights to me, the fee you earned will be 75% of the player's current market value. While for selling to the other agents, it all depends on your negotiating skills, you can either offer cash or players in exchange.

How To Win?

Last year's winner depends on all-time highest player values, with the agents being sorted by highest rise in player values every season.

However this year, the winner each season will be decided in a slightly different way which is the percentage change of the total values of your players.

How To Sign-Up?

Just leave your name down, with the players you have chosen, choosing players will be in a first come first serve basis. Remember, you have 50 million to spend on 1-5 U-21 players, leagues loaded are English (L2 to PL), Spain (La Liga 1st and 2nd Division), Germany (2.Bundesliga and Bundesliga) and France (Ligue 2 and Ligue 1).

There will be no deadline for the signup, and signup will be closed when we have sufficient agents joining us, hopefully around 10 (being optimistic 😏). Feel free to signup and any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Can I still sign up or is it too late?

If Its not can I have 

Benoit Badashile 11m

Reinier 8.75 m

Fiete Arp 4.1 m 

Bright Arrey Mbi 1.1 m

Nico Serrano Free Agent 

Edited by gunnersaur
Just now, gunnersaur said:

Sign-ups are still welcomed 😃

41 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

Can you specify the amount of playing time he'll be receiving at each of the mention clubs?

I can't predict their playing time, but Porto have around 4 CDM, Sporting around 2, 2 for Braga and 3 for Salzburg

41 minutes ago, RichD said:

Can I request Cherki to a mid table Ligue 2 club.

Is there a limit on how many we can transfer at the start?

There's no limit but obviously each player can only move once each window

• AJ Auxerre, Paris FC and EA Guingamp are among the clubs interested in signing Lyon's 16 years old wonderkid Rayan Cherki, but due to financial reasons, they can only afford to get him on a loan and will only sign him on a 10m deal if they get promoted next season.
16 minutes ago, andyliew said:

@Kun Aguero send szoboszlai to either a bundesliga or premier leage team that is participating for european competition but they must not be the top 3 ranked teams (i.e.: not bayern or dortmund)

For arezo, send him to a mid-tier la liga club that is possible to give playing time as a striker.

• RB Salzburg's sister club RB Leipzig interested to get Dominik Szoboszlai in a deal worth 25m, while Leicester and Arsenal also hoped to get the Hungarian.
  • Meanwhile Sevilla (with 4 strikers in their team) and Celta Vigo (3 strikers) are interested in signing the new "Luis Suarez" Matias Arezo, Barcelona may be the surprise rival for the young Uruguayan as the club is still seeking for a Suarez replacement.
40 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Take the move to Inter Miami please :)

Done Deal! Kluiverth Aguilar completed move to Inter Miami, becoming one of the first batch of players for the newly formed MLS side. 

1 minute ago, Titjes said:

@Kun Aguero, can I please get the following:

Ihattaren --> Transfer to Bundesliga Mid-Table team
Harvey Elliot --> Transfer to MLS
Larrubia --> Transfer to Sky Bet Chamionship Top-Table team

• Dutch playmaker Mohamed Ihattaren had attracted interest from Hertha Berlin and Stuttgart. Leverkusen are also interested in the player, as they continue their seek for Havertz's replacement
  • MLS side Inter Miami continue splashing the cash, as they are linked to a move for Liverpool's starlet Harvey Elliott. Vancouver Whitecaps and Red Bull NY are also interested in the player. 
  • Bournemouth, QPR and Watford are interested in a move for David Larrubia, while newly promoted EPL side Leeds United also interested in the player.
4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

@Kun Aguero sell all my players to any Ligue Un club

• AS Monaco, PSG and Lille are all eyeing a move for starlet Naci Unuvar with Dortmund also interested.
  • AS Monaco interested in Czech youngster Adam Hlozek, while Real Madrid might be surprise admirer of the youngster.
  • Yeremi Pino had attracted interest from Rennes with Nice also closely monitoring the player.
  • Man Utd new signing Facundo Pellistri is linked with a loan move to AS Monaco with a buyout clause, while Nantes is also interested in a loan deal for the player.
  • PSG eyeing a move for AC Milan new signing Sandro Tonali, with Liverpool also monitoring the player.
2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Dutch playmaker Mohamed Ihattaren had attracted interest from Hertha Berlin and Stuttgart. Leverkusen are also interested in the player, as they continue their seek for Havertz's replacement
  • MLS side Inter Miami continue splashing the cash, as they are linked to a move for Liverpool's starlet Harvey Elliott. Vancouver Whitecaps and Red Bull NY are also interested in the player. 
  • Bournemouth, QPR and Watford are interested in a move for David Larrubia, while newly promoted EPL side Leeds United also interested in the player.
  • AS Monaco, PSG and Lille are all eyeing a move for starlet Naci Unuvar with Dortmund also interested.
  • AS Monaco interested in Czech youngster Adam Hlozek, while Real Madrid might be surprise admirer of the youngster.
  • Yeremi Pino had attracted interest from Rennes with Nice also closely monitoring the player.
  • Man Utd new signing Facundo Pellistri is linked with a loan move to AS Monaco with a buyout clause, while Nantes is also interested in a loan deal for the player.
  • PSG eyeing a move for AC Milan new signing Sandro Tonali, with Liverpool also monitoring the player.

I’ll take Unuvar, Hlozek and Pellistri to Monaco.

Pino to Rennes

Tonali to PSG

26 minutes ago, M.O.T said:

I haven't done this before but I'm in

Eric Garcia 16mil

Ryan gravenbarch 15.25 mil

Ilaix moriba 11.75 mil

Gravenberch was taken

24 minutes ago, gunnersaur said:

If Its not can I have 

Benoit Badashile 11m

Reinier 8.75 m

Fiete Arp 4.1 m 

Bright Arrey Mbi 1.1 m

Nico Serrano Free Agent 

I guess you will be the last agent in.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-05-53-662_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d5bf3b6e1ad870b759d39059885fef33.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-02-812_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d320802228d3d3f7d106368c692ebab6.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-11-265_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.65f4a53ce00ecd8940ac3f5ce3a4a82a.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-24-097_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.24dbef1442691ed4e6a159dfea7418f0.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-32-922_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.98f27a9c1779d0112cdafadf9ea742c3.jpg

Total : 25.4m, remaining : 24.6m

Cherki to Auxerre simply because I used to like them as a kid!

Giovanni Reyna to mid table premier league team 

Yunus Musah 12m to a mid table Ligue 1 side 

Lazar Samardzic 11.5m to a mid table Ligue 1 side 

Thank you @Kun Aguero enjoying this thus far 😄

20 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Gravenberch was taken

I guess you will be the last agent in.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-05-53-662_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d5bf3b6e1ad870b759d39059885fef33.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-02-812_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d320802228d3d3f7d106368c692ebab6.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-11-265_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.65f4a53ce00ecd8940ac3f5ce3a4a82a.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-24-097_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.24dbef1442691ed4e6a159dfea7418f0.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-21-06-32-922_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.98f27a9c1779d0112cdafadf9ea742c3.jpg

Total : 25.4m, remaining : 24.6m

Just wondering can I spend the rest on as many players as I can get or is there a limit ?

Edited by gunnersaur
27 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Ihattaren --> Transfer to Hertha Berlin
Harvey Elliot --> Transfer to Inter Miami
Larrubia --> Transfer to QPR

Thanks

13 minutes ago, gunnersaur said:

Just wondering can I spend the rest on as many players as I can get or is there a limit ?

There is a limit of 5 players per agent with a budget of 50 mil. 

52 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Sign-ups are still welcomed 😃

I can't predict their playing time, but Porto have around 4 CDM, Sporting around 2, 2 for Braga and 3 for Salzburg

There's no limit but obviously each player can only move once each window

• AJ Auxerre, Paris FC and EA Guingamp are among the clubs interested in signing Lyon's 16 years old wonderkid Rayan Cherki, but due to financial reasons, they can only afford to get him on a loan and will only sign him on a 10m deal if they get promoted next season.
  • RB Salzburg's sister club RB Leipzig interested to get Dominik Szoboszlai in a deal worth 25m, while Leicester and Arsenal also hoped to get the Hungarian.
  • Meanwhile Sevilla (with 4 strikers in their team) and Celta Vigo (3 strikers) are interested in signing the new "Luis Suarez" Matias Arezo, Barcelona may be the surprise rival for the young Uruguayan as the club is still seeking for a Suarez replacement.

Done Deal! Kluiverth Aguilar completed move to Inter Miami, becoming one of the first batch of players for the newly formed MLS side. 

Manuel Ugarte --> Transfer to Sporting CP

Antony ---> On loan to Fiorentina

Boubacar Kamara ---> On Loan to Any Top 4 Seria A side ( provide options if possible).

Hannibal ---> On loan to Club Bruge 

(P.s: Thank You ☺️)  

Any slots left?  😅 If yes, hit me up with 

1. Camavinga - 29.5m 

2. Yusuf Demir - 9m 

3. Pipi - 3.9m 

4. Gavi - 3.4m 

5. Jamie bynoe-gittens - 275k 

Total: 46.075m 

46 minutes ago, TrialByCombat said:

Any slots left?  😅 If yes, hit me up with 

1. Camavinga - 29.5m 

2. Yusuf Demir - 9m 

3. Pipi - 3.9m 

4. Gavi - 3.4m 

5. Jamie bynoe-gittens - 275k 

Total: 46.075m 

I'm awaiting for @M.O.T to confirm his players, if he didnt reply then only I can take you in as the last agent

1 hour ago, gunnersaur said:

Can I ask for Serrano to find a team? 

I will simulate till the end of window and see whether he got signed. You can choose a team for him as well ( listing out criterias of the team you are looking for )

1 hour ago, LordArezo said:

Antony ---> On loan to Fiorentina

Boubacar Kamara ---> On Loan to Any Top 4 Seria A side ( provide options if possible).

Hannibal ---> On loan to Club Bruge 

(P.s: Thank You ☺️)  

Sorry you can't decide the club your player move to like this, list out some criteria and I will come back with some options for you

Edited by Kun Aguero
1 hour ago, RichD said:

Cherki to Auxerre simply because I used to like them as a kid!

Giovanni Reyna to mid table premier league team 

Yunus Musah 12m to a mid table Ligue 1 side 

Lazar Samardzic 11.5m to a mid table Ligue 1 side 

Thank you @Kun Aguero enjoying this thus far 😄

• Cherki to Auxerre with Buyout clause Done Deal!
  • Giovanni Reyna could be following his father's footsteps in joining Man City, Everton and Newcastle also interested.
  • Rennes interested to sign winger Yunus Musah, while Lille and German side Schalke also looking to strengthen their attack.
  • Monaco continue spending after their recent triple signing, with Lazar Samardzic their latest target, Lyon and Angers also interested.

5 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Cherki to Auxerre with Buyout clause Done Deal!
  • Giovanni Reyna could be following his father's footsteps in joining Man City, Everton and Newcastle also interested.
  • Rennes interested to sign winger Yunus Musah, while Lille and German side Schalke also looking to strengthen their attack.
  • Monaco continue spending after their recent triple signing, with Lazar Samardzic their latest target, Lyon and Angers also interested.

Reyna - Newcastle United😁

Musah - Schalke

Samardzic - Angers

Thanks mate 😎

Bellingham loan to mid-table top division side. 

Pellegri - Full transfer to mid-table top division side

Zirkzee - loan to second division side. 

Gomez is already on loan isnt he? If so, just leave him where he is. 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Jsavfc said:

Bellingham loan to mid-table top division side. 

Pellegri - Full transfer to mid-table top division side

Zirkzee - loan to second division side. 

Gomez is already on loan isnt he? If so, just leave him where he is. 

Thanks!

• Jude Bellingham set for a loan move to Tottenham after signing for Dortmund, while the move haven't been completed yet, Valencia and Sevilla could come in late to grab the youngster on a loan.
  • Newcastle wanted Pietro Pellegri as the striker partnership of Callum Wilson, while Aston Villa also eyeing a move for the young Italian. Other interested clubs are Milan and Torino.
  • Brentford wants Joshua Zirkzee on a loan but insist of a 15m buyout clause, while Bundesliga 2 side Bochum and Hannover 96 also interested in the Bayern striker but can accept a deal without a buyout clause.

Yep, Gomez is already on loan.

1 minute ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Jude Bellingham set for a loan move to Tottenham after signing for Dortmund, while the move haven't been completed yet, Valencia and Sevilla could come in late to grab the youngster on a loan.
  • Newcastle wanted Pietro Pellegri as the striker partnership of Callum Wilson, while Aston Villa also eyeing a move for the young Italian. Other interested clubs are Milan and Torino.
  • Brentford wants Joshua Zirkzee on a loan but insist of a 15m buyout clause, while Bundesliga 2 side Bochum and Hannover 96 also interested in the Bayern striker but can accept a deal without a buyout clause.

Yep, Gomez is already on loan.

Bellingham to Sevilla

Pellegri to Milan please - hopefully he can learn from Zlatan

Zirzkee to Hannover 96 please - don't want a buyout clause this early on. 

Thanks!!

24 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I'm awaiting for @M.O.T to confirm his players, if he didnt reply then only I can take you in as the last agent

I will simulate till the end of window and see whether he got signed. You can choose a team for him as well ( listing out criterias of the team you are looking for )

Sorry you can't decide the club your player move to like this, list out some criteria and I will come back with some options for you

Oh sorry. I didn't understand that.

Antony ---> Any TOP Seria A clubs interested?

Hannibal ---> On loan to Mid Tier Ligue 1 Side with Excellent Youth Facilities

2 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

Oh sorry. I didn't understand that.

Antony ---> Any TOP Seria A clubs interested?

Hannibal ---> On loan to Mid Tier Ligue 1 Side with Excellent Youth Facilities

• AC Milan and Juventus set to battle for Ajax's Antony loan signing with a buyout clause, while RB Leipzig could also make a move for him.
  • Roma ready to sign Boubacar Kamara, with Leicester a potential rival.
  • Nice and Rennes interested in a loan deal for Hannibal, while Real Betis also eyeing a loan move for the Man Utd prospect.