Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 2021 Game Of Agents (Season 12 Update)

Kun Aguero

What's the buyout clause offered by Juventus? If its more than Milan's then Antony to Juve

Kamara on loan to Roma. 

Hannibal to Nice on loan. 

4 minutes ago, gunnersaur said:

Serrano---> Spanish Second League team permanent 

Arp ---> lower Ligue 1 team on loan

Arrey Mbi ----> Bundesliga 2 team lower end on loan 

• Espanyol, Tenerife and Albacete to offer contract for free agent Nico Serrano.
  • Fiete Arp linked with move to Angers and Lorient
  • Arrey Mbi attracted interest from St. Pauli and Darmstadt while Watford also interested in having him on loan
3 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

What's the buyout clause offered by Juventus? If its more than Milan's then Antony to Juve

Kamara on loan to Roma. 

Hannibal to Nice on loan. 

• Antony to Juventus deal done! The buyout clause will be activated if Antony played more than 10 games for Juve.
  • Kamara to Roma done deal with a buyout clause activated if he played more than 15 games for Roma.
  • Hannibal to Nice loan deal done without buyout clause
4 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

You may have to choose your players again, Aaron Hickey was 8m instead of 800k, while Trincao is 28m.

Reveal hidden contents

Aaron Hickey

Screenshot_2020-11-26-19-03-57-618_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.ee4ae657a72d6d3568c0f97e139de5c6.jpg

Billy Gilmour

Screenshot_2020-11-26-19-04-08-228_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.ae94c43e8e538bbaea2f8d79ea30fab9.jpg

Mason Greenwood

Screenshot_2020-11-26-19-04-22-924_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.1546727fd957f89d4871752638d2b58f.jpg

Trincao

Screenshot_2020-11-26-19-04-31-923_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.bc3c1a5e8c0ddbff490bae1af1397dfc.jpg

Total value 84m 

Sorry mate i was using a dodgy database in my IT class. My new choices are:

Mason Greenwood - 30m - Man U

Aaron Hickey - 8m - Bologna

Lewis Ferguson - 1.1m - Aberdeen

David Turnbull - 1.4m - Celtic

Josh Sargent - 2.3m - Werder Bremen

Going for a bit of a Scottish flavour after our recent success.

8 hours ago, HeartsBoy said:

Sorry mate i was using a dodgy database in my IT class. My new choices are:

Mason Greenwood - 30m - Man U

Aaron Hickey - 8m - Bologna

Lewis Ferguson - 1.1m - Aberdeen

David Turnbull - 1.4m - Celtic

Josh Sargent - 2.3m - Werder Bremen

Going for a bit of a Scottish flavour after our recent success.

Umm... Turnbull was 6m and Josh Sargent was 13m, it will be just perfect if you drop Sargent (current total 59.2m)

5 hours ago, M.O.T said:

@Kun AgueroI'll take 

Lorenzo Colombo 24mil

Eric Garcia 16 mil

Ilaix moriba 11.75

Spoiler

Lorenzo Colombo

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-09-24-460_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.0384ed2f57d69feee2e496d1fdf31be2.jpg

Eric Garcia

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-09-33-377_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.e6f0a6c26ee74b3b8cbf940d0cabe644.jpg

Ilaix Moriba

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-09-41-983_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.4e1bbe6066da746e3981c824ca5d9e5f.jpg

Total value : 43.25m

Remaining : 6.75m

7 hours ago, Lagom said:

Hamed Junior Traore to Eredivisie/SPFL please

Noni Madueke to English Championship

Wamangituka to mid table EPL

Thank you

• Ajax interested in Hamed Junior Traore to replace their outgoing stars, while Rangers and Hibernian FC also interested.
  • Reading and Watford to compete for the signing of Noni Madueke while Spanish side Valencia also interested.
  • Leicester ready to offer huge bid for Silas Wamangituka while Cyrstal Palace and Arsenal may also be interested.
7 hours ago, Titjes said:

@Kun AgueroAguero have de transfers been completed? 

And when will the first real update come? 😁

Hopefully all transfers can be done before the weekend, then the first half season update can be up on the weekends.

1 hour ago, M.O.T said:

@Kun Aguero how do I loan out Lorenzo, garcia, moriba

List out some criteria of clubs you are looking to send them to (mid table EPL, top Seria A team etc.), and I will give you some options

Edited by Kun Aguero
30 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

List out some criteria of clubs you are looking to send them to (mid table EPL, top Seria A team etc.), and I will give you some options

Mid table epl or mid table seria A for Colombo, Garcia and moriba

23 minutes ago, M.O.T said:

Mid table epl or mid table seria A for Colombo, Garcia and moriba

• Everton interested in bringing in Lorenzo Colombo in a loan deal which include a buyout clause which will be activated if he scored more than 5 goals for them. Sassuolo and Atalanta are the other clubs interested in signing him on loan, but buyout clause won't be included.
  • Barcelona to bid for Eric Garcia, once the deal is completed, he will be sent to Atalanta on loan for a season. Leicester and Sheffield United are also interested in bringing the player on loan from Man City.
  • Cagliari and Torino interested in signing Ilaix Moriba on loan, while Schalke are also interested in the player. 
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Everton interested in bringing in Lorenzo Colombo in a loan deal which include a buyout clause which will be activated if he scored more than 5 goals for them. Sassuolo and Atalanta are the other clubs interested in signing him on loan, but buyout clause won't be included.
  • Barcelona to bid for Eric Garcia, once the deal is completed, he will be sent to Atalanta on loan for a season. Leicester and Sheffield United are also interested in bringing the player on loan from Man City.
  • Cagliari and Torino interested in signing Ilaix Moriba on loan, while Schalke are also interested in the player. 

Lorenzo to sassuolo on loan

Moriba  to Torino on loan

Garcia to Barcelona

Edited by M.O.T
8 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Umm... Turnbull was 6m and Josh Sargent was 13m, it will be just perfect if you drop Sargent (current total 59.2m)

Sorry idk what's wrong with me rn 🤣 in that case I'll drop Sargent and go with it. Also if you get greenwood to a top half prem club where he will definitely start thanks.

13 minutes ago, HeartsBoy said:

Sorry idk what's wrong with me rn 🤣 in that case I'll drop Sargent and go with it. Also if you get greenwood to a top half prem club where he will definitely start thanks.

Mason Greenwood

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-06-26-415_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.b3c343100101a51b9950fd2a2817046c.jpg

Aaron Hickey

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-06-39-798_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.70489f15e3c21669b841c399b3bed5a1.jpg

David Turnbull

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-06-59-640_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.39b716986a5233327799b320f801154d.jpg

Lewis Ferguson

Screenshot_2020-11-27-08-06-50-120_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.77263a13c4d246d5d96c8a7e5d5991f5.jpg

Total Value : 46.2m

Remaining : 3.8m

• Everton preparing a shocking move for Man Utd's Mason Greenwood, while Wolves are also ready to splash the cash for the player. 
9 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Hopefully all transfers can be done before the weekend, then the first half season update can be up on the weekends.

I actually just ment if you had done my transfers already 😅

1 hour ago, Jsavfc said:

@Kun Aguero did these transfers happen mate? 

31 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I actually just ment if you had done my transfers already 😅

Yep all the transfers so far had been confirmed, just waiting for @HeartsBoy to make his decision on Greenwood and we can start the simulation

13 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  • Ajax interested in Hamed Junior Traore to replace their outgoing stars, while Rangers and Hibernian FC also interested.
  • Reading and Watford to compete for the signing of Noni Madueke while Spanish side Valencia also interested.
  • Leicester ready to offer huge bid for Silas Wamangituka while Cyrstal Palace and Arsenal may also be interested.
    13 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Ajax, Reading and Leicester please! Is it possible for Madueke’s deal to be a loan?

Edited by Lagom