Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 2021 Game Of Agents (Season 12 Update)

Kun Aguero

11 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

You can't sell him since he's a Partner Club player but you can replace him with someone from Wolves

Screenshot_2021-01-21-00-35-55-906_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.2d3a75f57f5a8207061611d25ed23914.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-21-00-36-00-607_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.bd4f6d5c525d85638c6e877bdad85d25.jpg

Can I have a closer look at Campbell, Tsygankov and Sosa please

4 minutes ago, andyliew said:

Yes I realised Vlasic’s value fluctuates a lot. Can I give up the designated partner club player slot and buy 1 player pls? 

Unfortunately no, but what you can do is you do a deal with another agent who haven't used his one transfers yet. Let him sell one of his players, sign the player you want, send him to Arsenal and sell him back to me again then you can take that player as your Partner Club player, the agent is then allowed to buy another player or get his original player back. 

7 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Unfortunately no, but what you can do is you do a deal with another agent who haven't used his one transfers yet. Let him sell one of his players, sign the player you want, send him to Arsenal and sell him back to me again then you can take that player as your Partner Club player, the agent is then allowed to buy another player or get his original player back. 

Okay noted! So he will be able to get back his player without incurring any costs correct?

I am not sure who has not utilised their transfers yet. Would you be able to help me out by tagging them in this post pls?

3 minutes ago, andyliew said:

Okay noted! So he will be able to get back his player without incurring any costs correct?

I am not sure who has not utilised their transfers yet. Would you be able to help me out by tagging them in this post pls?

He may lose some money doing that, but you can pay them what they loss. I suggest you to make the deal with @RichD who can get a player for 50% of his value (prize of the prediction contest), so he can actually earn more money doing so.

If you guys agreed the deal, @RichD will then have to sell Wamangituka for (31.5*0.75)=23.63m, then buy Bellingham for 50% of his value =60m, send him to Arsenal them sell again for (120*0.75)=90m then buy Wamangituka back which brings his budget from 91.76m to 113.89m. So @RichD will earn around 20m from doing so, you guys can agree any "transaction fees" between yourself 😂.

@andyliew

Edited by Kun Aguero

@Kun Aguero Sorry just one more question before confirming my player choice. Let’s say if Bellingham moves to Arsenal and his price drops from $120m to $60m does that mean that his starting value is $60m or it will be reflected as a drop in value by 50%? 

I realised I bought Gvardiol at $90m and his value has dropped to $50+m and never recovered since.. 😭

@RichD Thanks for the quick deal! I will give you an additional 10% transactional fee of the current player value that I choose. 

51 minutes ago, andyliew said:

@Kun Aguero Sorry just one more question before confirming my player choice. Let’s say if Bellingham moves to Arsenal and his price drops from $120m to $60m does that mean that his starting value is $60m or it will be reflected as a drop in value by 50%? 

I realised I bought Gvardiol at $90m and his value has dropped to $50+m and never recovered since.. 😭

@RichD Thanks for the quick deal! I will give you an additional 10% transactional fee of the current player value that I choose. 

His starting value will be the value when the simulation started, which is 120m.

Okay I’m going to take the plunge to sign the marquee player than the promising young striker. 

@Kun Aguero Jude Bellingham will be the one then. He will be the missing jigsaw puzzle to Arsenal’s revival. 🏆

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

Yes, you can replace one of the 3 (Reyna, Fati, Wamangituka)

I’ll keep them, I think there about to do magic at Newcastle 😂

Here's the full list of players at their new clubs. Lots of players from Arsenal, Valencia and Bayern this season.

Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-29-59-536_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.7ab98c30e6fc3c0613bec87bd03d4049.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-30-01-617_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.62919caba89ea5b35071113a9b08abce.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-30-03-521_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.efa27f9ab16abc70437058e1c8d2d74c.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-23-22-30-05-309_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.2dbd972524167d18c40daeff48cf9e23.jpg

With the "fallen" wonderkid Ansu Fati now at recently promoted EPL side Swansea, the prediction question for this season will be How many goals will Ansu Fati scored for the Welsh team this season?