Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Technical issues

Cruxis

Has anyone else noticed their phones running incredibly hot when playing fmm21? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite and it ran Fmm20 perfectly fine. Yes, it would get a tiny bit warm playing 20 but nowhere near the temperature levels I'm feeling playing fmm21 even with all background apps stopped and unnecessary apps uninstalled. I'm fairly certain it's just my phone being rubbish but thought I'd check first to see if anyone else was having the issue.

My Galaxy Note 10 does get warm sometimes while playing. Usually when i have a decent session (hour or more playing time), normally when the battery is hitting below 30%. 

Most of the time, just put it on the side for 10 minutes or so and it cools down straight away. 

51 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

My Galaxy Note 10 does get warm sometimes while playing. Usually when i have a decent session (hour or more playing time), normally when the battery is hitting below 30%. 

Most of the time, just put it on the side for 10 minutes or so and it cools down straight away. 

Mine cools down fairly quickly once fmm21 is closed but when its open, my phone's temperatures just go way up. The phone idles at around 27c but goes towards 40c when playing. Interestingly in the last 30 minutes I noticed I had Android Game Booster running which was set to "Maximise Performance". Changing this to "Focus on Power Saving" has made me notice the temperature dropping.