Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Triple Threat Delight At Celtic (Season 9)

Rich

29 minutes ago, Rob said:

Incredible. I’d love to see you give this tactic a whirl in a Peak Years. Treat yourself to a big club and the likes of Lukaku and see what happens!

Cheers mate! I think I will have another go at the peak years at some point. Got a couple of ideas up my sleeve 😝

10 minutes ago, Albionic said:

Well over 2 goals a game for Esposito, incredible work mate! That is one hell of a good tactic you have come up with there.

He’s unreal, I’ve tried splitting the goals and putting the other two in his role but then that means less goals, so gotta keep him where he is. Thank you mate 😁

Guys need your advice here, should I carry this on or would you like to see me go for something new?

Last season was my biggest ever season goals wise in a TT. So I’m thinking maybe leaving it on a high or should I be thinking of getting more?

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Guys need your advice here, should I carry this on or would you like to see me go for something new?

Last season was my biggest ever season goals wise in a TT. So I’m thinking maybe leaving it on a high or should I be thinking of getting more?

Damn... That's massive... 

I think there's only one choice open to you now. Take Esposito to 2K and the other two to 1KC each. I don't even think I'm joking here mate...

7 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I think there's only one choice open to you now. Take Esposito to 2K and the other two to 1KC each. I don't even think I'm joking here mate...

You’re very optimistic haha! I honestly don’t think I could ever get them numbers as there 27 now, it be a big task getting that amount especially as I’m not someone with the grind of these long term ones 😂

I’ve got an idea for a new career, I’ve got a big decision to make!

56 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Genuinely think this is a brilliant idea. I second this!