Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Exploiting the released players bug

dltalbert84

I’m playing as Grimsby Town. The first team I ever played with when I started playing on FMH 2013. I’m American so I have no local loyalties and they were a club I picked at random because I liked their colors. As many of you know there is a presumed bug meaning that a bunch of La Liga and especially Barcelona teenagers are in the free bin starting out the year. As Grimsby I’m not expected to do much. I have a fairly paltry budget and basic training facilities. But I do know how to work the player search and have done so to great success on every iteration of the game.so I’ve exploited this bug for everything it’s worth.
I’ve signed a team of promising Spanish teenagers and I’m going to do my best to take them all the way to the Premier League. This is something that presumable anyone can do if they can finagle the budget enough. I recommend it. I also hope they patch it in time for my next save. The allure is just too great. If you’re interested I’ll post more and see where I can go. Most of these players have release clauses which isn’t ideal but no one is paying 35 million for a league 2 player no matter how good. At least so far. So here’s my team. I hope you enjoy looking.

C41B3C22-C77B-4F1E-878E-C91440A97F79.png

C65BEBC9-205F-4386-9A53-E4A9A4E9B1E9.png

41A2DF77-B242-40E5-A268-4275089DC59A.png

46AD3AB8-C556-4D4A-8270-54F39A4E2E45.png

D8F30C50-EA73-4602-A973-5E490A543955.png

B756640F-7BD7-478B-B533-2427B30AEA56.png

05412B54-3166-4A73-8988-96B82BAE15F6.png

13 minutes ago, EV4RIA said:

What’s the gltch?

couple of world class wonderkids that should be at various different clubs start the game as free agents for some strange reason

Looks fun as lower leagues could get boring for a bit with many unknown players now you get to have fun with some youngsters. Did you have Konrad De Lafuente ? As fellow American thought you would sign him. He was a free when I loaded Spain, USA, Germany & England. Work permits could be reason why ugh gotta unlock that to turn it off ASAP. 

5 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Looks fun as lower leagues could get boring for a bit with many unknown players now you get to have fun with some youngsters. Did you have Konrad De Lafuente ? As fellow American thought you would sign him. He was a free when I loaded Spain, USA, Germany & England. Work permits could be reason why ugh gotta unlock that to turn it off ASAP. 

I didn’t find him. I was frantically looking for all of the guys I could find and signing them 1-2 at a time, going back and hoping others lasted until a window so I could sell a couple of players and try to sign a couple more. It’s been intense

I think that unrealistic bosman moves to lower league teams has been one of the biggest problems in the last few versions of the game.  I like to start from the bottom of the pyramid and have to ban myself from using any bosmans in order to make the game challenging.  It's too easy to sign premier league rejects who just blow away any lower league.

Edited by blezman
3 hours ago, blezman said:

I think that unrealistic bosman moves to lower league teams has been one of the biggest problems in the last few versions of the game.  I like to start from the bottom of the pyramid and have to ban myself from using any bosmans in order to make the game challenging.  It's too easy to sign premier league rejects who just blow away any lower league.

I agree with you in principal but I personally like it. Besides, I’ve made up a story to myself to go along with it. With Spain ravaged by COVID-19 teams in Spain are being forced to make hard choices and set players adrift they would normally never. I’m an up and coming coach at La Masia who got his first gig and convinced a few pupils to follow me to England.

So i exploited the shit out of this bug. 

Moriba, Serrano and Vasquez being the best of the bunch. Yet a great way to earn money 😂, hope it gets fixed soon but it was fun. 

Screenshot_20201204_165218_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_165105_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_165039_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_165026_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_165018_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_164927_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_164917_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_164856_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_164851_com.sega.score.jpg

Best believe if I can get Fiete Arp banging in 90 goals for Farsley Celtic im gunna do it and enjoy it! 😆

Edited by Stretch