Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FM Mobile Video Creators

Stam

I'm considering to revive Vibe's YouTube channel and also promote video content here.
Is that something you'd be like to see? 

Please link to content creators who have recently made FM Mobile videos that you consider to be quality.
Preferably not very popular ones, so I'd say under 5K subs. 

If you are a video content creator with an interest in FM Mobile, or you wish to try that, reply to this topic or send me a message. 
Apart from the obvious experience with the game itself, there are 3 things needed; knowing how to screen record footage on your phone/tablet, have a quality mic for clear sound, and of course basic video editing skills.

Looking forward to your feedback.

11 minutes ago, Stam said:

I'm considering to revive Vibe's YouTube channel and also promote video content here.
Is that something you'd be like to see? 

Please link to content creators who have recently made FM Mobile videos that you consider to be quality.
Preferably not very popular ones, so I'd say under 5K subs. 

If you are a video content creator with an interest in FM Mobile, or you wish to try that, reply to this topic or send me a message. 
Apart from the obvious experience with the game itself, there are 3 things needed; knowing how to screen record footage on your phone/tablet, have a quality mic for clear sound, and of course basic video editing skills.

Looking forward to your feedback.

I had a similar idea, to make a YouTube channel but sadly I did not had the time in the recent days. A YouTube channel will help this site a lot and will bring more members. 

15 hours ago, George Traistă said:

A YouTube channel will help this site a lot and will bring more members. 

Agreed!

15 hours ago, Woody said:

@FuddledFox get in on this mate....your FM videos were excellent back in the day. Just need another 4900 subs 😉

He was the first I asked. :) No time to be doing videos currently.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I know @JustM1kePlays makes YouTube videos. 

Hasn't been online for a while though.

I noticed the last FM Mobile video on his channel was done 2 years ago. It seems the videos that followed are about FM Touch.

If we badger lollujo enough he might do it, he always says that he would be up for a FMM series but never gets enough likes on the FMM reviews or enough people asking him for it during his twitch streams.
Maybe if we badger him and get him to do a few challenges, maybe 1 or 2 season ones? Just short runs, nothing like his non-league to legend series.
Something he could smash out in a few videos over a week maybe?

Edited by geordiekrispy
14 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

If we badger lollujo enough he might do it, he always says that he would be up for a FMM series but never gets enough likes on the FMM reviews or enough people asking him for it during his twitch streams.

I doubt he'd have an interest to upload videos on another channel. He's a full time creator and very busy with his own channels.

8 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

If I knew people would watch and enjoy I would more then happily post again. 

@JustM1kePlays, I am subscribed to your chanel & thought your video's were amazing! Some of the older ones with the guides to international management etc were really useful. Career's can be difficult to post. I get the feeling that with the editing as well, you felt you were putting in more than getting out of it. In saying that & reiterating my initial point, I loved your FMM video's. 

There is something more visually appealing about video's & images as words can be interpretive whereas if someone show's you like this, it brings it to life. Only my humble opinion.

On 04/06/2021 at 23:35, SSolas said:

@JustM1kePlays, I am subscribed to your chanel & thought your video's were amazing! Some of the older ones with the guides to international management etc were really useful. Career's can be difficult to post. I get the feeling that with the editing as well, you felt you were putting in more than getting out of it. In saying that & reiterating my initial point, I loved your FMM video's. 

There is something more visually appealing about video's & images as words can be interpretive whereas if someone show's you like this, it brings it to life. Only my humble opinion.

Thank you for the kind words. This has really made me want to start posting again. I will have a think. I will post a video update on my idea tomorrow. 

The invite still stands for those interested. 

I didn't have enough time to allocate towards this cause, though I'm hoping we can put a good YouTube team together to grow the channel which is very close to 1000 subs by now.