Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to set Corner and Free Kick Takers

ScottishFMM

3 hours ago, SeVen7 said:

Hello guys! So, how its the best mode to set pieces? I read that it's ok how it's work already and isn't need to change very much things.

Try aiming your crosses (corners, wide free kicks, etc.) at the near post and having your best heading players attacking the near post.

I still don´t find where to set the attacking or defending instructions. 

When I go to tactics, and chose corners I can only chose the taker but no instruction for the rest of the team. Can somebody tell me if I need to do something else? I feel stupid. I´ve been searching the way to do it since 24th november. 

9 minutes ago, MIKEL said:

I still don´t find where to set the attacking or defending instructions. 

When I go to tactics, and chose corners I can only chose the taker but no instruction for the rest of the team. Can somebody tell me if I need to do something else? I feel stupid. I´ve been searching the way to do it since 24th november. 

On 26/11/2020 at 12:07, RichD said:

If you press in the boxes like below (badly drawn) it will go to other set pieces😁F2975367-DED3-4BC3-8CAD-2ACE830EE551.thumb.jpeg.f95d9bf0c2beaaf77f8117b046c47b87.jpeg

Using @RichD screenshot from earlier on in the thread. 

You have 'Defence' 'Attack' and 'Takers' at the bottom. 

Click Attack to set up where you want players etc for when you have a corner. 

Defence for where you want players etc for when the opposition have a corner.

When on the Defence or Attack screen, you can switch between corners and freekicks by tapping the pitch on the left hand side. 

1 hour ago, MIKEL said:

I don`t have them. I only have takers... 

Screenshot_2020-12-01-16-27-21-324_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.a1fb68b5e469ece891feb9b4035d9358.jpg

You are using original match engine..thats the reason 

I’m not seeing the pitch on the left hand side guys? All I’m able to do is set my takers but I can’t find anything on my instructions or aim? Can anybody help please?

On 11/04/2021 at 13:48, Ldixon_16 said:

I’m not seeing the pitch on the left hand side guys? All I’m able to do is set my takers but I can’t find anything on my instructions or aim? Can anybody help please?

Can you post some screenshots of what you can see when going onto 'Set Pieces', that might make it easier for us to figure out whats going on :)