Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What leagues do you load?

SlyViper

Hey guys, was just wondering what leagues you guys load ordinarily?

I've been loading Argentina a bit since it is a new league but the players it adds almost do not seem worth it!

I always change the league's I load, they'll just typically compliment the main league I'm loading. Say I want a strong league team I'd load England, Spain, France and one other. If I plan to play more on the middle tier of Europe (Porto/Benfica etc) I'd likely load Portugal, England (familiarity), France (cheap wages = signable) and then a league on a similar level like Holland. 

4 hours ago, SlyViper said:

I've been loading Argentina a bit since it is a new league but the players it adds almost do not seem worth it!

Same feeling here. Mexico is worth when looking for extra South-Americans; USA for Central-Americans and Canadians; Australia or China or Korea for any Asians. 

As for now, I switched back to my favorite 4: Italy, Russia, Ireland and Denmark. I used to load Belgium last year, but too many useless players in 2021. 

At the minute, I'm managing Villa. I've got England, Spain, Argentina & USA. 

I watch alot of MLS so got my eye on a few players over there. Argentina due to being a new league so wanted to check out what I can find over their. 

Most of the time, I usually load up the big nations. England, Spain, Italy and Germany. 

If I'm doing a smaller team (say Celtic for example) I'd go Scotland, Portugal, England & Holland. 

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

I always change the league's I load, they'll just typically compliment the main league I'm loading. Say I want a strong league team I'd load England, Spain, France and one other. If I plan to play more on the middle tier of Europe (Porto/Benfica etc) I'd likely load Portugal, England (familiarity), France (cheap wages = signable) and then a league on a similar level like Holland. 

Yeah I'd be quite similar to this, im managing AZ at the min and have Holland, Belgium, England and Argentina loaded

Its nice to see what leagues you guys load though! I almost feel guilty loading 4 of the big 5, as if I'm not giving big clubs in smaller nations a chance

12 hours ago, SlyViper said:

If I’m doing low league to top England, Scotland, Ireland , Holland .. 

If I’m doing anything with International or big saves usually England , Germany , Spain , USA . Just like having enough Americans for International management or bring some young players to big clubs n see how they do . Plus USA loaded a bunch of players from North , Central and South America.. Don’t know if be as much with 3 new leagues in the Americas. Argentina is huge player wise so it’s tough to load up with big leagues in Europe as my player base I like at 15k so doesn’t slow down game.