Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badges of Honour

Rob

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

That's the next challenge I'm going to post, not this one. And in 2 seasons not 3. But how did you find out?

Professor Sandwich can time travel

25 minutes ago, Scratch said:

So close, you had the MSN but the wrong team, while @geordiekrispy was just a Messi short of the correct answer (until his followup). 😄

Screenshot_20201202_105258_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7871958a7684ad54a3bb1653978b0b74.jpg

That was why I thought it was PSG 😂 the article goes on to mention Pippen and Jordan as their Mbappe and Neymar

2 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Screenshot_20201202_105258_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7871958a7684ad54a3bb1653978b0b74.jpg

That was why I thought it was PSG 😂 the article goes on to mention Pippen and Jordan as their Mbappe and Neymar

Haha, hadn't seen that!

I just started with the concept of getting MSN back together and was thinking about what to call it and The Last Dance seemed the best I could come up with and the more I thought about it, the more I saw parallels there...

I mean Suarez isn't really much like Dennis Rodman, but the biting thing gets him the wildman tag. Messi is the greatest of his generation (according to PA in FMM, sorry CR7 fans) and maybe of all time, while MJ is generally regarded as the greatest ever (though they still be debating GOATs over there). And Neymar wanted to be the man, a bit like Pippen, but neither won it all without the star they used to play with. Still hope for Neymar yet!

By win it all, I'm talking CL, but I set the benchmark as the league because only qualifying for the leaderboard if you win the CL was a bit too far. Anyway the more I looked at it the more it made sense... 

39 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Haha, hadn't seen that!

I just started with the concept of getting MSN back together and was thinking about what to call it and The Last Dance seemed the best I could come up with and the more I thought about it, the more I saw parallels there...

I mean Suarez isn't really much like Dennis Rodman, but the biting thing gets him the wildman tag. Messi is the greatest of his generation (according to PA in FMM, sorry CR7 fans) and maybe of all time, while MJ is generally regarded as the greatest ever (though they still be debating GOATs over there). And Neymar wanted to be the man, a bit like Pippen, but neither won it all without the star they used to play with. Still hope for Neymar yet!

By win it all, I'm talking CL, but I set the benchmark as the league because only qualifying for the leaderboard if you win the CL was a bit too far. Anyway the more I looked at it the more it made sense... 

Plenty of food for thought was required then, I like it

1 hour ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Plenty of food for thought was required then, I like it

Yeah, lots of thinking went into it and gotta give a lot of credit to @Rob for talking through the idea with me and make suggestions etc. Would not have been this challenge without his input.

11 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

love the look of these challenges! Cant wait to start the Spurs one later. Kudos to the creator/s 👍

Cheers mate

What do folk think of how I have done the achievement table? The trophy emoji’s was @Scratch’s idea. It’s just a screenshot of a spreadsheet. If anyone has anything cleverer and less time consuming please let me know.

I only plan on updating the table once a day, maximum.

6 hours ago, Rob said:

What do folk think of how I have done the achievement table? The trophy emoji’s was @Scratch’s idea. It’s just a screenshot of a spreadsheet. If anyone has anything cleverer and less time consuming please let me know.

I only plan on updating the table once a day, maximum.

My only thought would be to have the scores where the trophies are and have the trophy emoji as a counter at the end to show how many they've done, but you'd get into the issue of how do you sort the table?
You could sort the overall table by trophy/badge count.
Then within each badge count you'd be sorted by overall score (all the badges scores completed added together).

That is if you want it to be a leader board with rankings, rather than just who's completed what and it's; first completed, first on the list.

There's also the question of how many badges are there going to be? I get there's probably going to be more this month than other months, but if there's 3 a month that doesn't leave much time for long term careers... Or it doesn't in my case anyway

Was having my first crack at this after watching the spurs 'all or nothing' series for motivation. Had a very strong first season (first time using Kane and hes a scoring machine!), second season wasn't going so great tbh and this happened 😂😂🤷‍♀️

Bluestacks_sNNJ9tdyK3.png

58 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Was having my first crack at this after watching the spurs 'all or nothing' series for motivation. Had a very strong first season (first time using Kane and hes a scoring machine!), second season wasn't going so great tbh and this happened 😂😂🤷‍♀️

That is gutting mate, have another go and hope for the best!

1 hour ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Right about the same time, his wife got pregnant, something fishy about that 

We’ve now had 30 badges collected across the 3 challenges, which is nuts and far more than I ever expected. 

As ever, if I forget to add you to the totals table on the main page please do DM me to let me know.

First season finished from my attempt of this challenge so far looking ok for getting a good score. I just hope i can carry it through to next  season, i am definetly going to buy a new cdm as dier gets tired way to quick in my style of play and hoijberg hasnt got the best passing stats. 

SEASON 1

Kane (47 goals)   -  (17 assists) 

Son   (21 goals)  -  (28 assists) 

Total goals = 68

Total assists 45

Screenshot_20201227-033610_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040015_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040039_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040057_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040109_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040419_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040432_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040440_FM21 Mobile.jpg

1 hour ago, Plimmerz92 said:

First season finished from my attempt of this challenge so far looking ok for getting a good score. I just hope i can carry it through to next  season, i am definetly going to buy a new cdm as dier gets tired way to quick in my style of play and hoijberg hasnt got the best passing stats. 

SEASON 1

Kane (47 goals)   -  (17 assists) 

Son   (21 goals)  -  (28 assists) 

Total goals = 68

Total assists 45

Screenshot_20201227-033610_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040015_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040039_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040057_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040109_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040419_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040432_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-040440_FM21 Mobile.jpg

That's a very good first season score, you're well on course for a high score

On 26/11/2020 at 19:23, Rob said:

60F018E9-1FD0-4AD4-9F5F-01956556231E.png.7a4c757b98d5401ea967446dae1017a6.png

Winners have honour.

Honour breeds heroes.

Vibe will soon have heroes.

Throughout the next year Vibe will have a series of badges available for you to achieve. These will be known as Badges of Honour. They are like achievement or trophies you get on video games, but with FMM and Vibe instead.

To obtain each individual badge you will need to attempt the corresponding challenge and pass a specific benchmark score. Once you have passed that benchmark you will be added to that challenge’s leaderboard and recorded on this thread as achieving that badge.

Only your top score will be listed on the individual challenge’s leaderboard to stop them becoming overwhelming and to allow you to focus on beating your previous attempt.

Any badge can be attempted at any time! They do not need to be completed in order.

Thanks to@FuddledFox for the logo.

Good luck and enjoy achieving your Badges of Honour. How many can you collect?

Badge 01 - Spurs’ Deadly Duo

Reveal hidden contents

Badge 02 - The Last Dance 2021

Reveal hidden contents

Badge 03 - Redknapping

Reveal hidden contents

Badge 04 - Three Wise Men

Reveal hidden contents

Badge 05 - Bruno’s New Years Party

Reveal hidden contents

Badgeholders

B2E1D3A5-DA72-43EE-9DA0-E92DC6C8F95A.thumb.jpeg.05264d5ce0427ad44539442450580b19.jpeg

@Rob can you add my trophies together olease rob ocd is kicking in mate lol i also conpleted rednapping too cheers mate.

On 29/12/2020 at 22:10, Rob said:

50 badges now earned. If any of us have missed you off of leaderboards please let us/me know.

I've been waiting by the post box, but didn't get a badge for Redknapping. 

Can you please sort me out with a badge next time you update it? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I've been waiting by the post box, but didn't get a badge for Redknapping. 

Can you please sort me out with a badge next time you update it? Thanks!

Will do.

On 29/12/2020 at 12:10, Rob said:

50 badges now earned. If any of us have missed you off of leaderboards please let us/me know.

Im missing the rednapping,three wise men badge mate.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Badge 06 added, courtesy of @FuddledFox

Reveal hidden contents

I'm refusing to attempt this until I'm given my badge for #5! 😡🤣

Edit: Never mind. I have been given it. 🤣 

As you were....

Edited by Dai_