Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The unbeatable tactic | 99% Win [4-3-3]

Leon.lopez

Tried this tactic with austin fc made up mostly of free players. My attack has been fantastic but got a lot of problem with the defence leaking too many goals, maybe because my bpd’s are not that good 

7 hours ago, Slough Master said:

My striker doesn't score liked u can. I have my striker Aerial 14, creativity 13, movement 13. Any other stats?

Shooting and Teamwork

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

Tried this tactic with austin fc made up mostly of free players. My attack has been fantastic but got a lot of problem with the defence leaking too many goals, maybe because my bpd’s are not that good 

You ball playing defenders need to be good [14+] in Tackling, aerial, pace

This formation and set up is very similar to how Steven Gerrard has set up at Rangers. Do you use gegenpress? Will give it a go with Rangers in game and see how it plays out. But looks good 

Great tactic mate. Honestly this should not work at all.. 4 playmakers seems extreme and fast attack with overlaps should be contradictive, but it does work. I will say its not unbeatable at all and you MUST have insane BPD to succes. If someone wants to use this tactic I recommend investing hard in the BPDs first, then the striker.

Edited by Paddywan

Here's season one of my Atletico save, I bought no players and sold my beat BPD half way through the season (Herrera was sold after the season) I lost in the semi of the champions league after Erlind went nuts. 

Screenshot_20201211-223643.png

Screenshot_20201211-223653.png

Screenshot_20201211-223719.png

Screenshot_20201211-223734.png

Screenshot_20201211-223754.png

Screenshot_20201211-223813.png

3 minutes ago, ricalex said:

I must be going blind, an old age thing. Can someone tell this wally ( me0 how i download tactics shown? Im really not seeing how to get them. TIA.

You basically just look at his tactic and copy it as it is on his screenshots on to your tactics screens, there isn’t a download with FMM. 

13 minutes ago, RichD said:

You basically just look at his tactic and copy it as it is on his screenshots on to your tactics screens, there isn’t a download with FMM. 

ok, youll have to forgive me, Im welsh and a Llanelli town and Afon Lido fan in the welsh league LOL. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ricalex said:

ok, youll have to forgive me, Im welsh and a Llanelli town and Afon Lido fan in the welsh league LOL. Thank you.

I’m only 20 mins away in Carmarthen mate!

Having decided not to get the game this year, I buckled after catching a friend playing it. Started a couple save and struggled to win a major trophy. I then found this tactic and though I’d try it. Safe to say it works an absolute treat. With the occasional mid game tweak, whether chasing a game or struggling to break down an away side just sat behind the ball. I managed to go an entire league campaign undefeated. Even with a small squad but with the help of no European competition and also getting very lucky in the transfer market and equally as lucky with injuries. I did however fail miserably in the cup.

95303D52-FE2C-4981-9A15-BB99A1200968.png

E43EB100-C579-4418-A31F-1DB08BF09CCE.png

2D4E7919-E422-40DC-A2CC-6F363A89AD31.png

B864C6B7-8A78-4F3A-9B3B-014B97A42C77.png

A96C5B06-73C2-4934-800B-8D4864EE61D1.png

084437AF-7CDF-4108-A2A3-8331E446ABF0.png

B12562C3-6608-48B7-849C-FF34F54120D7.png

On 24/02/2021 at 23:08, Stu Richards said:

Having decided not to get the game this year, I buckled after catching a friend playing it. Started a couple save and struggled to win a major trophy. I then found this tactic and though I’d try it. Safe to say it works an absolute treat. With the occasional mid game tweak, whether chasing a game or struggling to break down an away side just sat behind the ball. I managed to go an entire league campaign undefeated. Even with a small squad but with the help of no European competition and also getting very lucky in the transfer market and equally as lucky with injuries. I did however fail miserably in the cup.

95303D52-FE2C-4981-9A15-BB99A1200968.png

E43EB100-C579-4418-A31F-1DB08BF09CCE.png

2D4E7919-E422-40DC-A2CC-6F363A89AD31.png

B864C6B7-8A78-4F3A-9B3B-014B97A42C77.png

A96C5B06-73C2-4934-800B-8D4864EE61D1.png

084437AF-7CDF-4108-A2A3-8331E446ABF0.png

B12562C3-6608-48B7-849C-FF34F54120D7.png

What tweaks do you make midgame, ive thought id try to see if its better than a tactis of my own, so far on level, 

My god, this tacting is really unbelievable.

First I tried with Sassuolo (middle Serie A), won the title in the second year, and at 2029 I went through 7 consecutive Champions League finals (of which won 3, but it's another story), and 8 consecutive Serie A titles.

With Italy I won European Cup, World Cup and the other useless cup in the middle (averagely low team in FM..).

Then I tried one season with Atalanta (4th or 5th of Serie A averagely), and won Serie A very early, won Champions League and loss in the final of Coppa Italia.

Impressive because also when I lose, I dominate the games..

This tactic really rox, I'm gonna try with a very, VERY low league and team, and I'll let you know

Edited by aratos
addition
2 hours ago, aratos said:

My god, this tacting is really unbelievable.

First I tried with Sassuolo (middle Serie A), won the title in the second year, and at 2029 I went through 7 consecutive Champions League finals (of which won 3, but it's another story), and 8 consecutive Serie A titles.

With Italy I won European Cup, World Cup and the other useless cup in the middle (averagely low team in FM..).

Then I tried one season with Atalanta (4th or 5th of Serie A averagely), and won Serie A very early, won Champions League and loss in the final of Coppa Italia.

Impressive because also when I lose, I dominate the games..

This tactic really rox, I'm gonna try with a very, VERY low league and team, and I'll let you know

Really? 😯

Can you show your top scorer stats?

15 hours ago, AA91123871 said:

Really? 😯

Can you show your top scorer stats?

If you mean with Sassuolo, ok.. Of course he is VERY strong, after 8 years of full success I could afford the best player in the world..

The top scorer of Atalanta is just Zapata, I didn't buy or sell anyone. I enclose screenshots of the two careers.

Anyway.. I'm trying this tactic in a new carreer with Oxford City FC (National League South), and I really struggling, mainly because the defenders make many mistakes.. I'm trying fixing it someway, adapting it to lower leagues

2029 Diaz Sassuolo.jpg

2021 Atalanta Serie A.jpg

2021 Atalanta tactics.jpg

2029 Sassuolo carreer.jpg

2029 Sassuolo champions.jpg

2029 Sassuolo Serie A.jpg

2021 Atalanta calendar.jpg

2021 Atalanta Champions final.jpg

I feel that the lower league players can't play as BPDs, they just lack the abilities, if you change them to CDs you may have more success in keeping things tight at the back, also I find WBs get overlapped by opposing wingers too much in the lower leagues, changing them to FBs should help as well.

But obviously this will take away some of your attacking umph as it were.

Edited by geordiekrispy
1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

I feel that the lower league players can't play as BPDs, they just lack the abilities, if you change them to CDs you may have more success in keeping things tight at the back, also I find WBs get overlapped by opposing wingers too much in the lower leagues, changing them to FBs should help as well.

But obviously this will take away some of your attacking umph as it were.

I think I'm gonna try!
I can't find any tactic as unbeatable as this one, and in the lower leagues this doesn't work.. So I tried different ones found on the various topics.. But nothing!

Thank you

8 hours ago, DJAM248 said:

Didn't wokr for me for Swansea. Getting hammered every game.

As I said to you in another thread, the original poster made this in late 2020 so it may need tweaking now. Some game updates wrecked certain tactics.

If you look in the tactics index, the ones at the bottom end of each section are more recent. You could try that or just change the tactic here yourself and see what works.

On 21/08/2021 at 16:51, DJAM248 said:

Didn't wokr for me for Swansea. Getting hammered every game.

Might also want to check your squad quality overall. Not every tactics are tailored made for both high and lower level football so some tweaking from the original blueprint might be required

On 24/08/2021 at 14:10, d e m a r a i said:

Might also want to check your squad quality overall. Not every tactics are tailored made for both high and lower level football so some tweaking from the original blueprint might be required

But more specifically, for this tactic, is important to have the right attributes in the right positions.

It's very important for you to choose players that answer to attributes told in this topic, even preferring them to other stronger players.

For example: As a Central Forward, you'll need a tower, so if you have Liverpool it's better to buy someone and sell Firmino even if he's a great player.

For me, this tactic worked very greatly in every level.

In lower levels, only, I changed the role of the central defenders from "Ball Playing", and the full-backs in order for them to stay back.

Also consider that usually in the first games of the year, you could face difficulties because your team needs to get used to the tactic.