Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leon.lopez

Tactics The unbeatable tactic | 99% Win [4-3-3]

Recommended Posts

As some of you may know, I recently uploaded a pretty strong tactic. This is the second part of - Invincible Wolfsburg. 

This part is about how I managed to win the triple and 100% of the Bundesliga games in the second Season. I‘ ve optimised the tactics a bit compared to last season. I also bought two Players:

  1. Andre Onana 
  2. Tanguy Nianzou

and sold one Player: 

  1. Xaver Schlager

Most important aspects of the tactic:

  • GK need to be overall solid
  • BPD need to be good in passing, pace and aerial
  • WB need to be good in pace, stamina and crossing 
  • DLP need to be good in passing and creativity 
  • AP need to be good in shooting, creativity and movement
  • IF need to be good in pace, dribbling and shooting 
  • DLF need to be good in movement, aerial and creativity

 

Also as you can see I had an A Team and a B Team to be able to play with my best players with full condition. 

B-Team: 

  • Bundesliga Games against Place 12-18 
  • DFB Pokal against Bundesliga 15-18 and against 2.Bundesliga ; 3 Liga ; Regionalliga (4th)
  • Some group games in the Champions League

A-Team:

  • All close ; important games 

If you wonder something else, let me know. Also let me know if you tried this tactic and how it went with a good Team like Liverpool for example.

 

B0809228-1B89-48F3-AEDC-482618B637B5.png

3BC5B5FA-15D9-4640-BFAA-F5751354160F.png

E109C128-5429-4B8E-8EDA-256F30C3DFFC.png

36BADD36-31C2-48D6-9847-2269F2B49D02.png

4D1F668B-5A8A-43CE-B899-80A67F6C6E56.png

26C30CB6-2BAE-44B6-A903-604E0B56FEF1.png

BFC26730-FEB3-4D71-B3AB-5991783C69CA.png

F0460CAE-1900-4D25-9218-B507DACF459C.png

696071C4-3968-47EF-924B-1A109F990FAF.png

2516124D-BE01-4B1A-AB6A-E5A98F608A19.png

18FC4985-5E46-49E5-ABF2-ED794F027054.png

184850F9-D2BE-4634-B07C-B744840796E3.png

3EFA083E-DFD7-4ED8-9A9C-4E64EC7E8FE3.png

00ABCD25-F14A-498C-96F3-52AA0D7FF2D2.png

613A6F7C-5EAD-45D2-A6C9-B08477120C5E.png

54853877-F3E1-4BB1-A7A1-AD62E3F8E91C.png

11E5205B-F210-4FAF-8B80-2E778CD2B2BC.png

CEFD87CC-DDDA-462A-A99D-54BD145C7A6C.png

7010C80B-5924-4658-99E9-D6A598CEFA99.png

Edited by Leon.lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leon.lopez said:

As some of you may know, I recently uploaded a pretty strong tactic. This is the second part of - Invincible Wolfsburg. 

This part is about how I managed to win the triple and 100% of the Bundesliga games in the second Season. I‘ ve optimised the tactics a bit compared to last season. I also bought two Players:

  1. Andre Onana 
  2. Tanguy Nianzou

and sold one Player: 

  1. Xaver Schlager

Most important aspects of the tactic:

  • GK need to be overall solid
  • BPD need to be good in passing, pace and aerial
  • WB need to be good in pace, stamina and crossing 
  • DLP need to be good in passing and creativity 
  • AP need to be good in shooting, creativity and movement
  • IF need to be good in pace, dribbling and shooting 
  • DLF need to be good in movement, aerial and creativity

 

Also as you can see I had an A Team and a B Team to be able to play with my best players with full condition. 

B-Team: 

  • Bundesliga Games against Place 12-18 
  • DFB Pokal against Bundesliga 15-18 and against 2.Bundesliga ; 3 Liga ; Regionalliga (4th)
  • Some group games in the Champions League

A-Team:

  • All close ; important games 

If you wonder something else, let me know. Also let me know if you tried this tactic and how it went with a good Team like Liverpool for example.

 

B0809228-1B89-48F3-AEDC-482618B637B5.png

3BC5B5FA-15D9-4640-BFAA-F5751354160F.png

E109C128-5429-4B8E-8EDA-256F30C3DFFC.png

36BADD36-31C2-48D6-9847-2269F2B49D02.png

4D1F668B-5A8A-43CE-B899-80A67F6C6E56.png

26C30CB6-2BAE-44B6-A903-604E0B56FEF1.png

BFC26730-FEB3-4D71-B3AB-5991783C69CA.png

F0460CAE-1900-4D25-9218-B507DACF459C.png

696071C4-3968-47EF-924B-1A109F990FAF.png

2516124D-BE01-4B1A-AB6A-E5A98F608A19.png

18FC4985-5E46-49E5-ABF2-ED794F027054.png

184850F9-D2BE-4634-B07C-B744840796E3.png

3EFA083E-DFD7-4ED8-9A9C-4E64EC7E8FE3.png

00ABCD25-F14A-498C-96F3-52AA0D7FF2D2.png

613A6F7C-5EAD-45D2-A6C9-B08477120C5E.png

54853877-F3E1-4BB1-A7A1-AD62E3F8E91C.png

11E5205B-F210-4FAF-8B80-2E778CD2B2BC.png

CEFD87CC-DDDA-462A-A99D-54BD145C7A6C.png

7010C80B-5924-4658-99E9-D6A598CEFA99.png

Is FMM21 to easy???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leon.lopez said:

Is FMM21 to easy???

to me , hardest mobile fm ever . because selling players super hard in this year .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, panoleyon said:

to me , hardest mobile fm ever . because selling players super hard in this year .

I know what you mean, But there is no way that a team which landed on place 7, in the Bundesliga, in the Season 2019/20, wins the triple just 2 Seasons later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Paddy P said:

Cool nice one , have you tried any other leagues ?? 

Who is your assistant manager plz 

I haven’t tried any other leagues yet but I’m thinking about trying it with Leicester City.

 

35DF1D84-C341-45BC-8F7B-DADF9EEEC6BE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sc0ttzilla said:

Played 3 lost 3

 

Bad for llm

And that it’s bad for llm is logical because you are defending high with full risk, that doesn’t make sense when you have 2 star players.

Edited by Leon.lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sc0ttzilla said:

Played 3 lost 3

 

Bad for llm

Try the Gengen press 433 flat preset tactic. Change the centre ST to TM instead of pressing forward and leave the rest as is. Been working for me as Elgin City in Scottish 4th Tier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slough Master said:

did u score a lot from corners? How many % from corners? How many % from striker, % from IF?

Corner: 20%

Striker: 55%

IF: 25% 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

solid overall tac for above average team, even when my team has not got many close relationship between players

but solid tactic, however I face lots of difficulties when shooting from range didnt seem to work, and defense between central defenders & WB having lots of space. maybe when having relationships btw players will improve that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use Slough, lowest league in England. I start using after promotion, expected to be last. Now I am 1st without any defeat. But you need to buy the types of players you recommend. Fair deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how are your players fitness levels playing attacking and high closing?

i cant keep my players fit playing that way, im currently going with counter and normal closing down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my result with lower league team. 2nd season after promotion, media expect to fight against relegation.

Very nice tactics.

Questions: For corner takers, if inswinging taker better or it doesn't matter?

 

2144627573_WhatsAppImage2020-11-27at18_31_04.thumb.jpeg.196189b189b6d45e5b7d520ba1a971e3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rob said:

It’s not unbeatable if you only win 99% but nevertheless that’s a cool tactic and great write up.

Remi is not losing so it is unbeatable, also you gotta keep in mind that I’m playing with wolfsburg 

added 0 minutes later
55 minutes ago, Slough Master said:

This is my result with lower league team. 2nd season after promotion, media expect to fight against relegation.

Very nice tactics.

Questions: For corner takers, if inswinging taker better or it doesn't matter?

 

2144627573_WhatsAppImage2020-11-27at18_31_04.thumb.jpeg.196189b189b6d45e5b7d520ba1a971e3.jpeg

Im using inswinging taker, Arnold scored 3 direct corners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon.lopez said:

Remi is not losing so it is unbeatable, also you gotta keep in mind that I’m playing with wolfsburg 

I’m joking! It’s a good tactic and well done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

how are your players fitness levels playing attacking and high closing?

i cant keep my players fit playing that way, im currently going with counter and normal closing down.

All my coaches are fittnesscoaches

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Slough Master said:

For the 2 IF, do you play left foot on the left IF, or do you play right foot on the left IF?

Im not because I don’t have the players but I would if I would be able to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Leon.lopez said:

Corner: 20%

Striker: 55%

IF: 25% 

 

My striker doesn't score liked u can. I have my striker Aerial 14, creativity 13, movement 13. Any other stats?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it for FMM21 touch? My set piece setting is kind of different.. it was only choose the kickers. I will try this with Parma 1913.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×