Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat My friend is in the game

Hey, I don't own FMM21 yet. However, my friend is on the full version. His name is Maximiliano Almada, he plays for Cruz Azul, probably in the reserve side. We played together some time ago and now he made it pro. I'd like to show him that he's in the game so I'd appreciate it if one of you could screenshot his profile. Thanks!

That's awesome! 

However, I couldn't seem to find him in either the Cruz Azul first or reserve team, despite loading the Mexican league. Can you spot him in the screenshots below?

IMG_0015.thumb.PNG.b4c1d026811086ee554c2060ca1062fc.PNGIMG_0016.thumb.PNG.69140df859ce6fb4b65a315726e4d1cf.PNGIMG_0017.thumb.PNG.8da76f14e89facd5035b32cfe84370c1.PNGIMG_0018.thumb.PNG.21c8881265ddb40ac6591a8967fd1a7e.PNG

Sorry @Alejandro Sanchez looks like he's not in FMM. I searched the full database and there are 5 Almada's, but not him. Maybe he's just in the PC game?

On the other hand @vaxikpl - your friend in definitely in FMM and has a CA of 143 and a PA of 152. Must be pretty good in real life! 😄

I'm friends with Andy (and Bobby) Madley, always makes me laugh when Andy pops up as the referee, especially as he's classed as being a harsh referee in-game!

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Sorry @Alejandro Sanchez looks like he's not in FMM. I searched the full database and there are 5 Almada's, but not him. Maybe he's just in the PC game?

On the other hand @vaxikpl - your friend in definitely in FMM and has a CA of 143 and a PA of 152. Must be pretty good in real life! 😄

we played together at 2 teams, 4 year :D

He is good Player. Bordo, Reims, Sevilla, PSG, WBA 

, now Lokomotiv