Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge 01: Spurs’ Deadly Duo

Rob

24 minutes ago, Rob said:

Don’t forget the 50 assists are for Kane and Son in total. For example if both got 25 then you’d meet the target (25 + 25). It’s the same with goals. 100 is the total target, so if Kane got 70 and Son got 30 you’d meet that target too.

Yeah, maybe I've been going about it the wrong way. Trying to get Kane the goals and Son the assists. 50 assists over two years, is only like 13 each a season I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, vaxikpl said:

DONE! 

Screenshot_20201128_230651.thumb.jpg.91f584ab0d5e0639de74d61f655664a6.jpg

Screenshot_20201128_224542_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.2054ff0a36068470f948340aece99109.jpg

lets play second season :)

Awesome effort that mate👍

I’ve just finished my season, will post tomorrow, was a decent one 👀

Bale has been injured three times so far in the first season for me. I’ll start my post tomorrow.

I will catch up on the forum too but I’ve missed so much that it’s going to have to be a gradual thing. 

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Bale has been injured three times so far in the first season for me. I’ll start my post tomorrow.

I will catch up on the forum too but I’ve missed so much that it’s going to have to be a gradual thing. 

I sent him back I did, he got injured for 2 months first thing, so thought I could do with the wages.

Nice to see you back Ian😁

28 minutes ago, RichD said:

I sent him back I did, he got injured for 2 months first thing, so thought I could do with the wages.

Nice to see you back Ian😁

Thank you rich. I’m using a left winger so I’m just going with him there when fit in the first season anyway. Kane and Son have been ok so far as far as injuries go which is good and I’m up to March now and I’m enjoying the save so that’s what it’s all about as far as I’m concerned. I really like the target idea for the challenge.

Again, I’ll try and catch up on the forum over the next few days as I’ve missed so much. 

2 hours ago, hhooo said:

I take it all back. Kane, Son, Lamela, Bale, Sissoko, Grealish, and even Jack Clarke out on loan are all injured right now, and I have 4 games in 8 days coming up. Out for one month means you miss ten or eleven matches with this schedule! 

Edit: Ndombele has just gone down as well!

Injuries seem to be a ‘thing’ this year. I’ve noticed it across a few threads and in private chats. It’s a shame.

16 hours ago, vaxikpl said:

end of challenge! 

unlucky only 295pts...Screenshot_20201129_210055_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.6a513f7e971ca0acb39c8b07c9635268.jpgScreenshot_20201129_210109_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.7f4ffcde3a9977705bca034c399acbc2.jpgScreenshot_20201129_210450.thumb.jpg.af5858a29e74da33aa6f9bc631f7f020.jpg

Hey mate, good score. Any chance you can please post it in a separate career thread so I can link to it and add you to the leaderboard?

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Hey mate, good score. Any chance you can please post it in a separate career thread so I can link to it and add you to the leaderboard?

yea, no problem. Tonight i made career 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

If you break the 150 target in S1, do you need to play S2? :P

If you pass 100 goals and 50 assists, yeah. But you’ll no doubt want to continue due to the quality and supremacy of the club involved.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

If you pass 100 goals and 50 assists, yeah. But you’ll no doubt want to continue due to the quality and supremacy of the club involved.

I might play it if I can abandon it at the target 😛

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I might play it if I can abandon it at the target 😛

Haha. Would add a notch of quality approval if you tried it.

11 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Looking like the real life versions are going to top the leaderboards

I thought that. Every game like today and you’d get 480 points, assuming 60 game seasons. Madness.

Just now, Rob said:

I thought that. Every game like today and you’d get 480 points, assuming 60 game seasons. Madness.

When Arteta getting the boot then? I imagine Arsenal Fan TV is a right laugh atm