Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Geordiekrispy takes on the Maradona challenge

After finishing my Chelsea wonderkids challenge I was thinking about what I would do next and in light of Maradona's passing I thought it would be perfect for my next challenge.

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/45558-diego-maradona-napoli-challenge/

I've done my scouting with some different leagues loaded up, and I've finally settled on Italy (dur), Argentina (get the good young'uns), USA (there seems to be a lot of young Argentinians in the MLS) and Spain (my original idea of getting someone from Barca).

I think I've settled on the one of the following two players, but I really can't decide on who to get, both are in the Argentina U21, Almada has played wh where as Palacios hasn't yet.

Palacios:

Spoiler

Almada:

Spoiler

I love the fact that Palacios is described as mercurial (not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing) and he's a wonderkids.

But Almada is more useful along the whole front line, including up front.

So, I need your help. I'm going to give it about 20 hours (as that's when I'll probably be able to play next).

Then make my decision and let you all know.

(Edit: I posted this off my phone which is why the spoilers don't have anything in them and the screenshots are below, I'll fix them tomorrow when I finally start the challenge)

Screenshot_20201127-221713_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-221636_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-221700_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-221642_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Edited by geordiekrispy

Look forward to seeing how you get on mate and got a decent selection of two, I’d go for Palacios just because Almada was on last years version and Palacios has great potential 😁

4 minutes ago, RichD said:

Look forward to seeing how you get on mate and got a decent selection of two, I’d go for Palacios just because Almada was on last years version and Palacios has great potential 😁

I'm worried about Palacios' lack of strength and stamina, but good coaching should resolve that to a certain extent.

But if I went for Palacios, I can buy more players as Almada would take my whole transfer budget and you start over the wage budget, so I would have to trim the fat even more.

Great to see some competition on this challenge. I have also started the career with this challenge but for now, I have put it on hold as I'm waiting for the first fix to arrive. Good luck mate!