Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to download FMM 21 logos pack?

Then we should start using the old one from last year can that be possible? Sorry for my english.

3 hours ago, Tobenna2005 said:

Then we should start using the old one from last year can that be possible? Sorry for my english.

Yes, I believe so. 

There have been quite a few people who have already had this question answered so you might want to look at some previous threads.

5 hours ago, Tobenna2005 said:

I have personally downloaded both the name fix and the logos from the previous edition and it it working perfectly well!

I used last year’s logopacks. Some works but most of the logos dont appear, im using IOS

Im using last year's mega face pack file and the logo one too 

👌🏻

Can somebody please explain to me step by step how to get logos for fmm21. Don't comment if ur just gonna say the same as fmm20 as I have tried copying that file and reloading. It's amazing how some people who have them don't care about explaining it clearly for others. Thank you in advance.

Go to yt search football manager pack then there will come some vids about  packs face packs etc.

On 16/12/2020 at 19:34, Insouciant said:

Can somebody please explain to me step by step how to get logos for fmm21. Don't comment if ur just gonna say the same as fmm20 as I have tried copying that file and reloading. It's amazing how some people who have them don't care about explaining it clearly for others. Thank you in advance.

Follow the instructions, it will work.

On 30/12/2020 at 08:20, Muyee said:

Follow the instructions, it will work.

Thank you :)

Do I copy these steps but put it in fmm 2021 instead of 2020?

Edited by Insouciant
On 02/01/2021 at 16:06, Insouciant said:

Thank you :)

Do I copy these steps but put it in fmm 2021 instead of 2020?

Of course, mate.