Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What is the problem with my Attacker

FGotti

Good day..

So, i have this kind of problem which is quite frustrating, related to my Attacker ability to get a goal. As you can see in my ss, the shot and shot on target were amazing.. but the rate compared to enemy is pity.

I tried to tweak the attack in tactics from shot on target (Parma vs Atalanta) to work to box (Bologna vs Parma), but no success.  Thanks in advance for your advices and insights.

Cheers.

Shot2.jpg

Shot1.jpg

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Perhaps it’s the tactic or it could be that your players just poor at shooting

they're between 15 and 16 (Cornelius, Barbosa, Inglese). How about training, any suggestion? should i put all my attacker in shooting or technique in case it is first time shoot or long shot? 

8 minutes ago, FGotti said:

they're between 15 and 16 (Cornelius, Barbosa, Inglese). How about training, any suggestion? should i put all my attacker in shooting or technique in case it is first time shoot or long shot? 

I don’t that’s the case. I barely use SS as I find Trequartista better. My AMC got only 13 for shooting in his first season and his backup got 12, they scored over 40 goals combined. Maybe you can change Shadow Striker to Trequartista if they got good movement 

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

I don’t that’s the case. I barely use SS as I find Trequartista better. My AMC got only 13 for shooting in his first season and his backup got 12, they scored over 40 goals combined. Maybe you can change Shadow Striker to Trequartista if they got good movement 

yes.. i have SS and that would be a good idea to tweak the tactics.. thank you, i will try it now and see how it will work. 

Oh how about attack setting, do you play thru or move to box, etc?

Just now, FGotti said:

yes.. i have SS and that would be a good idea to tweak the tactics.. thank you, i will try it now and see how it will work. 

Oh how about attack setting, do you play thru or move to box, etc?

I always have work into the box turned on and the other two turned off. 

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I always have work into the box turned on and the other two turned off. 

Ok sir.. i see the improvement in scoring rate after change ss to treq, little but improve. Thank you Sir.

The only thing that make me sad is the cpu shot on goal almost get them goal, lol.. like 3 shot on target mostly get them 1 goal. 

Just now, Paulinho_1998 said:

How many strikers do you play?

I find a 4-3-3 with a complete forward and two inside forwards always ends up with a ton of goals.

i play 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, change SS to Treq seems better atm. I use the template with gegenpress, change a bit in shape and attack (final third). Would you mind to share your tact Sir? I will try with different save.

1 hour ago, FGotti said:

i play 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, change SS to Treq seems better atm. I use the template with gegenpress, change a bit in shape and attack (final third). Would you mind to share your tact Sir? I will try with different save.

Sure thing.

This works great with Liverpool (or any other team with similar players) and was also effective in FMM20.

3EF16BB0-EE59-4CE6-958D-4401338711BE.thumb.png.cdb38c0ddb3f80a0a8d831b48570f856.png0B83F2D8-938D-4788-B11C-49D3DE5E76B7.thumb.png.5a65bb71ac50167f4d031a78b8fe729d.png5970BAC6-3599-4C3D-A65E-F37D0476A847.thumb.png.ae0cc4b594ea59cfd01312326a4fea5c.png

See spoiler for results: 

Spoiler

B70BA7B4-42D7-4C8F-988E-97E50307B5FC.thumb.jpeg.b7e60362fbaf373f69287e1b6b6cff3d.jpegFBD1CF45-A8DB-4482-9FE2-A587D8BAC9B5.thumb.png.3552e76b59afd593c62eb7ca348a86f5.png