Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Relationships

ian77

Hi there all, can anyone tell me how to do your relationships on the tactics? Does it happen over time or can it be selected right from the start having a tuff time finding a good tactics on 21 this time was hoping this could help  many thanks

The relationships come from the more you play together, if you’re doing well, the relationships will get a lot better, I’m finding having an A team and a B team is working really well, so players get used to the same players.

1 hour ago, RichD said:

The relationships come from the more you play together, if you’re doing well, the relationships will get a lot better, I’m finding having an A team and a B team is working really well, so players get used to the same players.

Yeah, I was doing this already in FMM20 due to stamina issues, but it works a treat now with the relationship thing.

Just now, Scratch said:

Yeah, I was doing this already in FMM20 due to stamina issues, but it works a treat now with the relationship thing.

Same here mate, I’ve always saved two teams on each save and do it before every season starts, it’s the only way for me I think. I cba to change my team each game, so much easier just loading each team 🤣