Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Dai's "It's a long way to the top" attempt [COMPLETE]

Dai_

Brilliant once again Dai, awesome career mate, hope you do more of these careers, been fun to see how you get on, well done 😁

That's another amazing season with the heed!

Such a good read, it proves you don't have to go buy the big marquee signings, just good quality ones and a good tactic will get you the results you need.

@Dai_ Just recently came back onto the Forum and stumbled across this and it's a quality read! 

Having done two similar saves on FMM20 with Dagenham ( Here ) and South Shields ( Here ) I also found it was too easy to fly up the league's without much of a struggle, although with my Dagenham save I had an awful season in the Prem being relegated before coming back up to qualify for the champions League

I feel like the mobile version is way to easy in this aspect unless you put further challenges in place, like not being able to sign players or only able to sign players under age of 21 etc. I feel the game is way to easy to sign loads of free agent players who in real life would never join clubs that far down the pyramid. Would you agree? 

3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

@Dai_ Just recently came back onto the Forum and stumbled across this and it's a quality read! 

Having done two similar saves on FMM20 with Dagenham ( Here ) and South Shields ( Here ) I also found it was too easy to fly up the league's without much of a struggle, although with my Dagenham save I had an awful season in the Prem being relegated before coming back up to qualify for the champions League

I feel like the mobile version is way to easy in this aspect unless you put further challenges in place, like not being able to sign players or only able to sign players under age of 21 etc. I feel the game is way to easy to sign loads of free agent players who in real life would never join clubs that far down the pyramid. Would you agree? 

Thank you. 😁

Yeah. I agree, I suppose. Saying that, a lot of the challenges are easy unless you spice them up a bit yourself. I'm still a bit of a novice, in terms of vibe and challenges so I'm happy just doing the challenges as they are rather than adding my own stipulations to them. At the moment anyway. Maybe, in the future I'll become a bit more adventurous.