Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FM Mobile Videos by Vibe

Stam

I'm pleased to announce that we'll be reviving Vibe's YouTube channel. 

If you wish to help the channel grow and get notified about new FMM videos we produce, make sure to subscribe.
👉 SUBSCRIBE

We published the first video on the FM Scout YouTube channel to raise awareness and hopefully get a bit of boost on our first quest towards 1000 subscribers.

@George Traistă created this video. Give it a like on YouTube to show your support if you want. 

We're aware of the sound quality issue and know the reason behind it, so it won't be a problem from now on. 

And here's the first video on the FMM Vibe channel, published today. 

If you have experience with creating FMM videos or you're confident about giving it a try, let me know. We are looking for more content creators to join our YouTube team.

14 hours ago, George Traistă said:

New video!

Nice quick clean video . Great not having to be interrupted by ads .. You might wanna add the max transfer fee transfer glitch . 

27 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Nice quick clean video . Great not having to be interrupted by ads .. You might wanna add the max transfer fee transfer glitch . 

Thanks. That was the idea, to be a quick video so I had to pick my 3 favorite. Maybe I will make another one with 3 more. 

On 16/12/2020 at 01:40, George Traistă said:

Thanks. That was the idea, to be a quick video so I had to pick my 3 favorite. Maybe I will make another one with 3 more. 

Yep good start. Just a few video suggestions I had besides normal wonder kid type player videos see flooding YouTube for FM full. 
-Just saw for IOS there was an update maybe could do bigger updates a kknd of review if fixes to bugs were made or any new bugs etc ?

-Thinking could definitely do a video when they do winter roster update maybe see added /deleted players etc . 
-FMM vibe challenge video from the site as new badges are released so it is specific to site but only problem is if person does best for each badge can make a video of their career . 

-Monthly list type of videos ? Funny/ weird moments in game , best goals of month from the other thread on here , best non challenge careers that month, user polls .....

12 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Yep good start. Just a few video suggestions I had besides normal wonder kid type player videos see flooding YouTube for FM full. 
-Just saw for IOS there was an update maybe could do bigger updates a kknd of review if fixes to bugs were made or any new bugs etc ?

-Thinking could definitely do a video when they do winter roster update maybe see added /deleted players etc . 
-FMM vibe challenge video from the site as new badges are released so it is specific to site but only problem is if person does best for each badge can make a video of their career . 

-Monthly list type of videos ? Funny/ weird moments in game , best goals of month from the other thread on here , best non challenge careers that month, user polls .....

Some of what you said are already on the list.

The one with funny/weird moments and best goals of the month I already have the intros and few contenders and also had the idea for winter update.

about fmm vibe challenges video, i don't know yet how i can do it but if you have idea, please hit me up. About people doing their own videos, is not that easy and I doubt someone will do it.

thanks for the ideas,

BTW. We are looking for other creators to post on the channel, if you want or know someone who would like to get in, please spread the word.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Is there any experiments type video's you would like to see?

Drop some suggestions. I have a few lined up already. One is what I do day 1. Another one that I am really looking forward to uploading is formation based, hopefully will be up before the end of the month. 

added 0 minutes later

Also if you want to join the Vibe youtube team. Let me know. 

We hit 1300 subscribers!!!!

Thank you for all the support.

I want to feature some Vibe content in the lead up to Christmas.

Who's should I feature?

Someone career got you hooked? Is there an amazing challenge more should know about? Let me know.